[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

motion defeated 6-50

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 6-50.png (207KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
6-50.png
207KB, 680x960px
Clear indicator of how much of our elected representatives are interested in defending our nation.

Only Vote for Australian Conservative party or One Nation.
>>
Co-sponsors Australian Conservatives and One Nation, with Jacqui Lambie, voted in favour.
>>
Sometimes I think that our defeat came with our luck at being blessed with such a great country. Since federation, we've never had to struggle for much. Sure, our diggers went overseas and did their part in wars, but we back home were always pretty safe. We've always had everything we ever needed. Australia has always been a paradise on earth. And in our great success in landing such a paradise, we grew lazy. Little by little, piece by piece, we've given everything away. Now our vast riches can't help us, because we've sold it all to the government, to the chinese, to (((globalism))), to """"progress"""".

Here's this tiny little matter of refugees coming here, taking our jobs, bloating our already overburdened welfare-state, adding to crime, and so on. And what is beijng done about it? Nothing. No one cares. They'll just vote Labor in next election and everything will just carry on as usual. Rinse, and repeat.

Voting for the right party won't do much in the long run. The right people in power can't do much when it is the nation, or the world, that is sick. As much as Trump will try, he can't fix whats wrong with America. Farage couldn't fix Britain. And there is no-one here who can fix Australia. In the end, its not up to the government to fix the country. The government is only a symptom of the society that elects it. It is the people that need to be changed.

We need a struggle. One that'll wake everybody up. This country needs to go through a reckoning. A real struggle where every citizen is shown clear as day that their lives, their children, and everything they hold dear will be snuffed out in an instant if they don't bleed for it. Everyone needs to know just how lucky the "lucky country" really was. We need a war, or a total collapse. Its the only thing that'll purge the weakness and the apathy that is driving us to a slow death.

We need WWIII
>>
>>130658731
>It is the people that need to be changed.
>We need a struggle.
I really hate when statements like this one are made, and they are the absolute truth. We shouldn't have to want there to be a crisis in order to wake up droves of morons riding on the coat tails of all our forefathers' successes.
>>
>>130658731
well said, but my issue with war is that it was world war 1 that was the beginning of the end for the white race. We lost our foothold across the world, we killed each other astronomically and set ourselves back substantially. I guess we are in a different situation now though.
>>
Some good news for a change. Have a bump and a giggle m8
>>
>>130661005
fuck off cuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.