[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next country to rebel against the EUSSR?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1497702275963.jpg (89KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
1497702275963.jpg
89KB, 660x439px
>>
>>130655521
Not the Swiss. They voted against freedom of movement and the government just didn't care about the referendum.

I say: maybe Finland or potentially Italy. All depending on local politics.
>>
>>130655643
Yeah, Italians hate the EU, their issue is they don't get off their asses and get a referendum. I'm sure that if they did, they'd have at least 60% leave ballots.
>>
>>130655521
The EU threatened Poland and Hungary with stop the gibs if they refuse to take more migrants so...
I´d say that they´re in a crossroad. Poor yet proud or a wealthy whore.
>>
>Can't even draw the puzzle right

0/10
>>
>>130655874
>The EU threatened Poland and Hungary with stop the gibs if they refuse to take more migrants so...
>I´d say that they´re in a crossroad. Poor yet proud or a wealthy whore.

Both Poland and Hungary love the EU. They LOVE the gibmees, just LOVE LOVE LOVE. Also, half of their population got some relative or friend in Germany sending personal gibs back.

There is no way in rotten hell they are leaving the EU. They will just take the few hundred euro in penalties for not taking illegal migrants from Italy. There was never a suggestion to cut them off from the real gibs if they do not take illegals. They just pay a bit of a shitty fine which they can appeal for 10 yrs.
>>
>>130655874
How Poland operates is that they do take migrants, but because of the lack of gibs, they just move to a place that will provide that, like Sweden or Germany.
>>
>>130656000
Maybe Britain was joined to the side

Emphasizes how fucked up the EU really is
>>
The EU is more popular than ever, it's a 'don't know what you got until it's gone'-kind of situation. And besides, with the huge hot mess Britain turned into, and the instability of having Trump as president, the right wing is extremely impopular in Europe, as witnessed in the last elections in Austria, Netherlands and France.

England left, losing it's influence in European politics and France quickly jumped in to take it's place with electing Macron. No other meaningful countries (Maybe Greece or something, but who cares about them) would even think about leaving.
>>
>>130656162
>as witnessed in the last elections in Austria
Von Bellend stole the first elections, so they repeated until he won "fair". Wait for parliamentary elections.
>>
>>130656036
Every thread there's the same butthurt Kraut who's pissed off that his country's plan to invest in eastern europe so that they can have increased markets to sell german goods in fails because his country ALSO wants to export millions of shitskins all over europe too.

Thanks for the free money, faggot.
>>
>>130655521
>EUSSR
Wew lad
>>
>>130655643
>Not the Swiss. They voted against freedom of movement and the government just didn't care about the referendum.
And you think that's a good thing? Governments ignoring the wishes of their people?

This is exactly why people compare the EU to the USSR.
>>
>>130656327
I am personally for a Europe without the EU and just one big free trade agreement. No freedom of movement whatsoever and highly guarded borders.

If a Hungarian or Polish person wants to move to Germany, he better has some skills that we need.

And no more Syrians etc., because every single European country would have hard borders, so it would be very hard to get smuggled through them all.
>>
>>130656162
This pretty much. Brittain needed EU support to keep their healthcare going without it and with the trade and relation damage, it's only a matter of time till they come crawling back.
>>
>>130656459
>And you think that's a good thing? Governments ignoring the wishes of their people?

No, I think it is outrageous. Why the Swiss didn't honor the people's wishes is beyond me. Their society is based on democracy, why they ignored it makes no sense.

/////

Following protracted discussions between Switzerland and the EU, the Swiss government largely climbed down from the initial referendum proposals, adopting instead a light "Light National Preference" to implement the referendum.[25] This outcome was decried as a failure to properly implement the referendum by the Swiss SVP party (which had promoted the referendum) as it fails to put any curbs on immigration. Its leaders are considering a new referendum.[26]

Their climbdown was largely due to the EU's unwavering negotiating tactic, as it was prepared to put at stake all existing collaborations between Switzerland and the European Union, such as:[27]

Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals
participation in education programs (e.g. Lifelong Learning Programme 2007–2013)
participation in research programs (e.g. Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development)
>>
I think there will be more additions to fill the UK hole.
>>
>>130656316
>a Croat who supports the crippled serblover
Hop on a tractor and fuck off
>>
File: 1497213855287.jpg (80KB, 515x767px) Image search: [Google]
1497213855287.jpg
80KB, 515x767px
>All these pro-EU people

There was some Bulgarian guy that said after Trump wins /pol/ will do a 180. Anyone else thinking this will come into being?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.