[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISLAM YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ohfugimam.jpg (46KB, 422x768px) Image search: [Google]
ohfugimam.jpg
46KB, 422x768px
Muslim wants to build Feminist mosque in Oslo.

Source: https://www.nrk.no/norge/vil-etablere-feministmoske-i-oslo-1.13567445

Yezen Al-Obaide says:

"I want to start a feminist mosque where women have equal place as the men. Both men and women should be
allowed to lead a prayer,

and all sexes should be able to pray in the same room, side by side" says the
initiator Thee Yezen Al-Obaide.

through the organization "Queer world" he has been able to form an unofficial network of gays in Norway.

he says also "The mosque will be a place that is open to all that feel that they don't fit in the usual mosques. Women, menn,
transpeople, gays, straight. All are welcome"

In the start-up phase

He believes that women's role should be more visible, and that women are a natural part of decision-making at all levels.

"We must give the women the microphone. They can speak for themselves, says Al-Obaide.

He says the project is in the start-up phase, but he expects to start within a year's time.

Last Friday a new open mosque opened in Berlin.

Here, women and men prayed side by side. The initiators in Berlin are strongly criticized in some Muslim communities, and Friday's opening was therefore under strict police force.

Also in Denmark, untraditional moques:

Last year, Sherin Khankan started the first female lead Mosque in Copenhagen.

"Mosques are man-dominated and patriarchal places," said Sherin Khankan.

"The purpose of the mosque is partly to challenge patriarchal structures and patriarchal interpretations of the Quran and to create a room for women," she said.

China, USA, Canada, Germany, Belgium and now Denmark has female imams, otherwise there are very few.
>>
acid attack when?
>>
We should infest Islam with degeneracy.
Start protesting for mixed mosques.
Get feminists on this
>>
>>130652366
Haram af
>>
>>130652366
Yeah hon, your mosque totally won't get snackbarred. How can people be this stupid?
>>
File: 0.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>130652366
>western culture is so cancerous it kills islam
>>
>>130653052
>love actually trumps hate
>>
>>130652943

Pretty suprised, though we havent had a single attack yet from musies here.
>>
>>130652366
This should be interesting. They're not excusing how misogynistic most muslims are like so many feminists are. Time will tell what the results of this process uncovers though.
>>
File: el_culo_mojado.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
el_culo_mojado.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>130652366
feminist muslims.
this is the future, I'm a bit scared
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.