[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the EU initiate a new ice age to bring back the UK to Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

A large land border would essentially stop the British attempt to keep Europeans out of Britland.
>>
How desperate are you going to get
>>
>>130651783

that's a possibility.
>>
>>130651783
>>130651875
>terraformation is easier than reasoning with britbongs
fucking keked, stay out of that fucking union, fatherland.
>>
>>130651783

NO

NO I WON'T ALLOW IT
>>
That's actually a pretty good idea.
>>
>>130651875
>How desperate are you going to get
The funny thing is that the Holocene was just 10,000 years ago, so this is a rather real possibility. We can initiate a new ice age, if we wanted to. But the Global Wobble SJW cunts don't want us to initiate a limited ice age.
>>
>>130653106
Feel free Klaus, I'm burning alive here.
>>
>>130654002
>Feel free Klaus, I'm burning alive here.

We would to really nuke a lot of greenland. And by a lot I mean A LOT. 3,000 Russian thermonukes detonated within the Greenland ice sheet should do the trick. This would result in a sudden inflow of a large amount of fresh water through broken off ice and wanter from greenland into the Atlantic, which could interfere with the Golf stream, causing a sudden shift in temperatures in the Northern hemisphere, leading to a rapid cooling.

//////

Chilly future

Looking ahead to the future, Patterson said there was no reason why a big freeze shouldn't happen again.

https://ealdent.wordpress.com/2007/12/06/the-case-for-nuking-greenland/

https://www.livescience.com/7981-big-freeze-earth-plunge-sudden-ice-age.html
>>
>>130651783
No, I'm glad they're out. Let them fester in their irrelevant islands.
Scotland will come to us soon enought anyway.
>>
>>130651783

Neat idea. Really razzles my raisins.
>>
>>130651783
you are the leader we need
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.