[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say hi to Owen thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

File: Screenshot_20170620-130242.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-130242.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
He's calling us virgins again!!!!!!

>Online, those on the far right bubble with growing rage against Muslims and the left, demanding action against both. Perhaps they’re all just keyboard warriors, dribbling with rage in stained boxer shorts. Perhaps. But they are like cornered rats, and we know how cornered rats behave. If any good comes from the evils of the Finsbury Park atrocity, it is a renewed determination to confront the far right.

The rest of the piece is about how one white guy doing a revenge attack is worse than blowing up kids at a concert so I won't bother to link it.

However Owen will be sure to visit today so feel free to say hi.
>>
>>130651193
Someone please post the cuck article picture of him
>>
>>130651193
>Cornered and dangerous
Why do they always project their own issues onto everyone else, will they never grow the fuck up?
>>
How much does he bench?
>>
>>130651384

Cardio only.
>>
imagine being a faggot pimping up islam. culture traitors are the worst.
>>
>>130651193
How will we ever recover?
>>
>>130651193

I'm literally wearing stained boxer shorts, kek.

Not really dribbling with rage.

Nice to see Owen is starting to be less cagey about his endorsement of and collusion with Islamist terrorists like those who attacked Manchester and London.

It's brave to come out as supporting the slaughter of little girls. I wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Anyway, as usual;

>dat leftist projection

Fuck knows what this Absolute Madman is planning to do, now that he's let slip in his freudian manner that he's feeling cornered and dangerous.

Poz some closeted right wing fuk boi?
>>
File: mikegun.gif (3MB, 364x286px) Image search: [Google]
mikegun.gif
3MB, 364x286px
Where is this kind of vitriol when the Muslims are blowing up 8 year old girls, Owen?

Nah, much easier to call us all cum-stained "Islamophobes" than it is to call out a culture that would actually try and kill you for it.
>>
Shockingly, comments aren't open on his article
>>
The faaaaarrrrrrrrr right. Look how faaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr over there it is. Who would want to be associated with policies that are so farrrrrrr away over there?

Fuck the media is a massive faggot just like him.
>>
File: 321321321.png (225KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
321321321.png
225KB, 602x339px
>>130651384
about three-fiddy
>>
>left always project their own issues onto us
Now we know we've got them on the ropes
>>
>>130651193
news scoop: he is a undercover isis soldier
>>
>>130651193

I don't want to defend that faggot, but most of /pol basically are virgins (and extreme retarded), otherwise so many of you wouldn't reply to slide threads only because of an image with tits or ass
>>
File: Fat_3fb0e1_5576352.jpg (55KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_3fb0e1_5576352.jpg
55KB, 500x598px
>tfw my boxers had cum stains as I was reading it

FUCKING OWEN
>>
>>130656039
sort yourself out kid
>>
>>130651193
>If any good comes from the evils of the Finsbury Park atrocity, it is a renewed determination to confront the far right.

Like how he confronted Islam after each of their increasingly regular, terrorist attacks?
>>
>>130651193
>Someone/something is cornered and dangerous
>Better get all up in its face and challenge it, what could go wrong?
You just know the pampered liberal that had everything provided for them and never suffered any real hardship. Hardship for them is a cafe being sold out of avacado toast.
>>
>>130651193
Requesting the screenshot of his book where he walked on his girlfriend fucking an "olive skinned" man and decided to sit down and ask them to continue
>>
File: 1441788926698.jpg (31KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1441788926698.jpg
31KB, 500x535px
>>130651193

>Making an article about the right wing attacks but never islamic ones
Very brave, and not motivated by his own ideological fanaticism at all

>Cornered rats
Is this even a saying? Do cornered rats really fucking do anything? Does he really know how they behave?

>Even giving airtime to this idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSC3RMstJl8

Not to mention he's overjoyed that Cassie Jaye's documentary about Men's Rights was boycotted for daring to give the opposite side any ears.

Fuck this guy.
>>
File: you dont say goy2.jpg (229KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you dont say goy2.jpg
229KB, 821x1024px
>>130651193
>>
>>130651193
Fuck, dude really knows about my stained boxer shorts? God damned it pol! I trusted you with that information!
Speaking of dribbling with rage, which wins: rage enough to go bowling with a cargo van into a mosque of muzzies or impotent liberal rage where you piss and bleed down your legs while ranting online about the alt right?
What every liberal knows is that they can run all the smear campaigns they want, they can slide every thread from here to timbuktu, but we've already won. Normies in general do not respond well to terrorist attacks, chanting and praying for more muzzies to be let in means that most normies see that as wanting more terrorists let in. Combine that with antifa and Eric Bikelock Clanton and guess whose side the normies prefer.
We know you'll be here soon Owen, so take this message: while I'm "dribbling with rage in stained boxer shorts", I'm not prepping my wife's bull and driving her son off to grade school.
>1 alt lite van is greater in value to dozen of trucks of peace and explosive concerts.
>>
>>130651193
>confront the far right.

Not that this simpering faggot will be doing any of that. He hides behind a desk on talk shows and bleats out garbage on twitter, praying that someone else will actually go out and do the hard work of confronting people and changing things. He's like a gay cheerleader for a team that doesn't exist.
>>
>>130651193
2 years ago I would be angry but now Owen just makes me laugh, it's all so fake and transparent, not even normies will buy it.
At this point it's just circlejerking and virtue signaling with other crazy leftists.
>>
>>130651193
>projecting this hard
wew lad these fucking leftists.
>>
>>130651193
Isn't he a faggot?

Does he have Stockholm syndrome? Why would he side with the people who will kill him?
>>
>>130657650
>As for the luvvies, they are programmed robots, designed to side with force. Eric Hoffer wrote that the left would bite the hand that fed them, and lick the boot that kicked them, and he was right. In cases of Stockholm Syndrome, victims have actually sided with kidnappers who have violently tortured them, and turned on the Police officers who rescued them. Why? The Police are not a threat, the torturers were, and the only way a rabbit can deal with threat is to prostrate themselves and beg for mercy.

>The luvvies are the same thing. So long as we K-strategists are likely to let an attack slide, and we are not pissed enough to act, the luvvies will attack us, and side with the terrorists. The more reasonable we are, and the more violent and unreasonable the attackers, the more the luvvies will signal by attacking us as a way of alleviating threat. But mark my words, the instant we decide we are going to draw blood until there is no more to draw, the luvvies will either side with us, or lead the charge. Their goal is to be on the winning side.
>>
>cornered and dangerous
>let's challenge them

Great idea Owen!
>>
So his advice is to challenge a cornered animal? Lmao
>>
Fortunately for us, we cant just go to chemsex parties in Vauxhall and get railed by a train of AIDS-ridden faggots.
>>
>>130651193
I can't wait for Muslims to take over Britain and throw this faggot off a building
>>
>>130651193
>cornered

Im not the one hiding in some office waiting to get Hebdo´d
>>
File: 1256987.jpg (37KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
1256987.jpg
37KB, 620x559px
Cornered by what and dangerous to who?
>>
>>130658065
If its a choice between the zio-feminist-faggot axis and islam then allahu akbar. I know what ill support
>>
>>130658050
It's our freedom and it's why they hate us <3

>After three Islamist terrorist attacks in just a few weeks, some believe that Muslims as a whole are a fifth column, an internal menace to western civilisation.

No, Owen, you're the fifth column.
>>
>>130651193
One day he'll be castrated and thrown from a rooftop by his muslim pets.
>>
File: rlly mk think.png (796KB, 1169x916px) Image search: [Google]
rlly mk think.png
796KB, 1169x916px
>>130651193
>The rest of the piece is about how one white guy doing a revenge attack is worse than blowing up kids at a concert so I won't bother to link it.

It's impossible to parody these fucks now.

One white man who killed nobody (the guy that died was having a heart attack already) and they're ready to do anything and throw in the towel on privacy and rights.

A decade of thousands of raped children, beheadings, bombs, stab attacks.. hundreds dead, and they won't say a bad word about Islam, they won't shut down radical mosques, they won't arrest those who preach jihad, won't stop people just returning from IS training, won't act on direct warnings from family members about imminent attacks..

What is the fucking end game? Is it just that they hate white people this much? How much more can people stand?
>>
File: 543.png (1MB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
543.png
1MB, 768x960px
>>130651193
hi owy wanna buttsex?
>>
>>130658567
Is it just that they hate white people this much?

Yes, everything makes sense when you realize the only thing that drives these people is pure anti white hatred
>>
>>130658567
>Is it just that they hate white people this much?

It's repressed rage from all the Islamist attacks. they can't place the blame where it belongs so they keep it all inside and when something finally happens that can act as an outlet then it all comes out.

That's why they're calling Katie Hopkins a hatepreacher, the overblown reaction to Trump. There was a muslim girl who was killed and leftists were writing articles and tweeting about how Trump has fuelled Islamophobia except it turned out the guy who killed her was an illegal immigrant and everyone fell silent.

They see all this stuff happening and they can't deal with it because it is proving their political opponents right so when something happens that fits the narrative they seize it with both hands.
>>
>>130651193
Owen is a retard, he is giving the far-right exactly what they need.
We need to ignore these people and carry on, after all it's part and parcel of living in big city.
>>
>>130656815
Rats don't give a single fuck m8
This one is barely a mouse & it is going for the guys jugular, imagine if he was a foot long & had 3 of his mates & the perpetually pregnant harem with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AukRwpB4XwM

Lone rat gives terrier something to remember on his way to ratty heaven where he can be sure of his share of lots of cheese and white rat virgins wearing loads of make up & smelling of shampoo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLgmttmWQAU
>>
File: 2879654.jpg (25KB, 772x170px) Image search: [Google]
2879654.jpg
25KB, 772x170px
Douglas Murray is a hate preacher now too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mabf3R9n7-4
>>
>>130651193
Owen is just a calm rational guy. You cum stained boxers virgins.
https://youtu.be/FAtW8zs58P8
>>
>>130651193
Hi pancakes
>>
>>130662539
wow, he is the left in a single nutshell.

>cuck
>idiot
>overly emotional
>not logical
>cant form arguments that dont rely on appeals to emotion
>cultural traitor
>>
>>130656030
Nah, he's too much of a bitch for them. At most he'd be a sex slave.
>>
>>130651356
It's good that they do this because they'll never be able to win. They believe they're objectively good and right and natural. Retards, basically.
>>
>>130651384
How much do two dicks weigh?
>>
File: IMG_0229.png (149KB, 838x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.png
149KB, 838x749px
>>130651193
To be fair most of us are virgins
>>
>>130651193
>Oven Jews
Would be such a good name for a parody comic of that puff.
>>
>calls his ideological opponents 'rats'

oh boy
>>
>>130664670

to be fair he's only not a virgin because he decided to become a girl
>>
>>130651193
I kind of want this guy to stick around cause he's so pathetic that he paints his whole side in a bad light.
>>
let me tell you about Owen Jones, hes not really gay just a beta faggot who could never get laid. He pimped himself out to get butt fucked by John McDonell, to build his career.
>>
>>130651193
>Islamist attack happens
>"It's just part and parcel of living on the western world, get used to it!"

>Far right attack
>"White people must be stopped by any means necessary! #fuckwhitepeople"
>>
>>130664558
Underrated
>>
>>130651193
>He's calling us virgins again!!!!!!

But it's a fact. Yes you guys are right on political stuff. You're smart but 90% of you are virgins. Be proud of your virginity and fatness as you are proud of your whiteness
>>
>>130664670
I had sex once, it was awful
>>
>>130651193

Didn't the guy who ran over those Muslim have a wife and 4 kids? Checkmate (((Owen Jones)))
>>
File: IMG_1905.jpg (60KB, 615x921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.jpg
60KB, 615x921px
>implying owen would visit this shithole
>implying owen cares about the feelings of cum stained boxers virgins on /pol/
>>
>>130651193
Am I the only one who wishes these people were publicly lynched and made to apologize for their subversions?
>>
>>130666199
I believe he cares a great deal about cum though
>>
>>130651193
Nice thread Owen
>>
File: 1497958846062.jpg (85KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1497958846062.jpg
85KB, 700x988px
>>130651193
I don't wear boxers tho.
>>
File: Rotten.jpg (89KB, 630x929px) Image search: [Google]
Rotten.jpg
89KB, 630x929px
>literally calling us rats
Sounds familiar.

Do these people not realise they are literally "moderate Nazis" who enable leaders like Hitler. They froth and rant about the "necessary measures" to confront "the other" and pretend that we're the only ones doing it.

The sad thing is that I love these people. These are my brothers. My countrymen. I don't want them fought and I don't want them confronted, ostracised, cornered, cast-out, or hunted like rats. I want them to live the happy, comfortable lives that they deserve.

I wonder how many of them can say the same about me, considering they don't even have the bonds of nationhood to tie them to me. As far as they're concerned I could be a starving dude in Africa and they wouldn't give two shits because hurr we're all the same and it's racist to help your friends and countrymen.
>>
>>130669703
Leftism provides certain whites a refuge for their inner desire to destroy, enslave and kill
They still have the desire to destroy opponents and conquer but since they have imbibed wholly the leftism orthodoxy they are only left with one outlet of rage, fellow whites.
Thus Owen Jones loudly proclaims how he and others don't care, aren't bothered by Muslim terrorist attacks, but then come out with this shrill propaganda piece demanding bad whites be hunted down shamed, arrested etc
>>
>>130651193
Why does there, like, have to be two camps man?

Like, why only Looney Lefty Liberals or Far Right Nazi Rats?

Could the answer be between the two poles?
Why is everyone gathering with the two extremes and just attacking each other rather than finding the solution that exists within.

This world needs a reset man. It's broken and unless somebody thinks outside the box and drastically changes how humans organise themselves or this is all going to end in civilisation devouring itself.

I'm scared guys.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.