[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love him.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
I love him.
>>
He's Welsh
>>
>>130650533

Try to find his old Austin Public Access TV shows from when he was first starting out. It's amazing how far he's come.
>>
>>130650533
youre not alone.
I think he has redpilled more normies than anyone ever.
>inb4 hurr durr im so much more redpilled and he is a zionist
He is a gateway you stupid fucks.
>>
>>130650533
Paul stahp
>>
He is a living legend.
>>
>>130650533

I wish he would convince Trump to release all the JFK Assassination documents still being hidden from the public, the flurry of activity of people digging through it would create a lot of background buzz that would counter this narrative the left is now pushing that the CIA are good goys and should be trusted.
>>
>>130651021
Maybe there are things that must not be done. Maybe the second term. I dont think everyone can handle the truth think about the dimano effect.
>>
>>130650627

nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
>>
>>130650533
He will never win
>>
leaked audio when?
>>
>>130651160

That was a different time anon :^)
>>
>>130653103
that was entertaining
>>
>>130650533
Are people starting to like him more now or is he still just a lolcow/nutjob? He seems to be on a roll lately with gaining public attention and BTFOing his opponents.
>>
AJ ich mein broder.
>>
>>130650533

Since he apologized for Pizzagate I can't listen to him anymore
>>
>>130650533

so do I. he is a true patriot. anyone that discredits AJ is being paid to do so, never forget that.
>>
>>130650533
Wait, when did we gain the ability to pick out flags?
>>
Entertaining but clearly controlled opposition.
>>
>>130656379
people always liked him, just a few jackasses make fun of him when he says something stupid.

as much as he is on-air and with the motivation and passion he speaks, it's not surprising to me.
>>
>>130650533
I love him too. His firey passion always gives me a little bit of hope that not everything is lost yet. No matter if you agree with him politically, you have to admit, this man has a lively spirit.
>>
>>130650533
Look up some of his old stuff on youtube if you haven't. Young AJ was the shit.
>>
he's an entertainer and a snake oil salesman
>>
>>130657175
How are supplements snake oil? Or water filters? He makes it sound more dramatic, sure, but snake oil would imply something completly fake.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.