[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to pull a John Galt..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: atlasshrugged.jpg (73KB, 598x839px) Image search: [Google]
atlasshrugged.jpg
73KB, 598x839px
Guys, I've had enough. All of our attempted redpillings in the world isn't going to get the normies to read the Quran, they actually think that it is a "religion of peace" and that Muslim women wear headscarves cause they're just sweet babooshka ladies(how dare we pick on them) .. We're never going to convince them that there is only 2 genders... We're never going to get them to halt immigration(they shut us down with a single judge) ...

I could go on and on but frankly I'm tired, feel free to add things we will never get the normies to do here.

This is a losing battle, we need to just cut out losses and do something for ourselves for a change. I guaran-fucking-tee you that we have enough people on /pol/ a lone to do every single job required to run a micro-state. We need to breakaway from these retards.

Who's in? Somebody posted the other day and said he was talking to people that work at the UN and they said it's possible and we just need to get recognized by neighbors or someshit like Singapore did.

We're already a breakaway civilization on here, maybe we should make the jump to 3D?

P.S. this might piss a lot of you off but I don't think we can be an ethnostate. We should have IQ and other screening processes instead.
>>
Why are we participating in these fucked up systems/countries? Why are we trying to save them when they're so intent on killing themselves?
>>
>>130649958
Make aliyah, you kike prick.
>>
Fucking sub Saharan Africans have their own countries.. 80IQ Muslims have their own countries.... Rice Muslims have their own countries.

There is literally zero reasons why we couldn't build our own country. The only thing stopping us is ourselves(and maybe the jews)
>>
File: bezos.jpg (85KB, 1887x1415px) Image search: [Google]
bezos.jpg
85KB, 1887x1415px
>>130649958
Jeff will not ship you your food and video games, naughty boy
>>
>>130650566
That's fine, as long as I don't need to be sucked down by the hordes upon hordes or literal fucking subhumans anymore.
>>
Literally building a new country, all for it and would love it. Many would love nothing more than that, but where? All territories are already claimed.

Options are...

>Pick a state / area within a country and form a new city
>Pick some shithole territory, antarctica/alaska, greenland or something similar to that
>Colonize a third world country (highly unlikely and likely to backfire)

Option 1 is the most likely, how many of /pol/ posters have actual skills and shit to be able to drive an economy? Farming is always something if there's a lot of land but what about other stuff, natural resources, software, banking (if tax haven) and so and so?

What about

CAYMAN ISLANDS, BERMUDA and similar havens? Could that be a start?
>>
>>130651355
As for the where, not somewhere frozen. Being from Norway I'm sure you understand why.

Option 1 is what we need to do from what I remember the guy at the UN said... We don't need an entire existing country we just need to more or less annex some land.

I'm pretty sure we have somebody that is an expert at anything/everything on /pol/ that could train people where needed... and we have the internet. We have the internet and we're not 3rd world savages so we can actually use the knowledge accumulated by our forefathers to build a society modeled after the good aspects of it.. Unlike Muslims or Africans or what have you.
>>
We all obviously hate everything that is going on in our countries and I'm pretty sure we are powerless to stop any of it. If we were smarter we would all already have relocated to this microstate by now. Instead we're all just wallowing in shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.