[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitskins, how do you deal with white envy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1428089326010.png (453KB, 693x519px) Image search: [Google]
1428089326010.png
453KB, 693x519px
What do you do knowing you are genetically inferior? Knowing that you will never impregnate a white goddess and have a blue eyed Aryan child?
>>
>>130647196
They use mental gimnastics to convince themselves they're worthy.
>>
>>130647448
/thread
>>
>>130647196
For every retard, race and sexual degenerate there is a forum on internet where they can feel right at home with their kind. Why worry trying to become something you are not in digital age? Stop trying to convince me, yourself of shit, accept yourself and your failure, only then you can move forward.
>>
>>130647585

They can only accept their failure by suiciding and stop their pollution of our gene pool.
>>
>>130647196
Poo's don't care because love poo more than girls.
As for Blacks they don't have the brain to.
And finally for the mudslimes they will impregnate a white goddess regardless of consent
>>
>>130647850
They can pollute their own gene pool. If you try to influence another person's way of life to prove yourself worthy Indian, that's an attack on me. I don't need to make you worthy, i have my life, which doesn't need additional Indian elements. In west people like to explore things, to determine if they are good, this is why degeneracy happens. Why explore how it is to be gay or murderer or Indian? I am what i am, you are what you is. Government should do the testing what is sane or not, i don't need to be guinea pig for every drug on market.
>>
fuckk u son of basterd bich u will suck DRAVIDIAN dick I will rain POO all down fuking ever youre EVRYTHING except ur fucking LOO INDIA WILL DOMINATE YOUR WHIT WHORE BICHHH
>>
File: LkWVIaB.jpg (52KB, 414x1634px) Image search: [Google]
LkWVIaB.jpg
52KB, 414x1634px
>>130647872

While they love poo, this is not true.
>>
>>130647196
aint no on envious of you white boy, i took your wife's son to disneyland last week
>>
>>130648198
lol, the absolute retard state of popular social media retards
>>
I shit on the streets, take that whitey.
>>
Can't speak for the other races but us American blacks love being black. We have a lot of pride. And I did impregnate an Aryan goddess (100% German American) but yeah, probably end up with brown eyes.
>>
>>130653729
This board will cheer you on because you're a BASED nigger! You are the alt-lite's GREATEST ALLY! We all support you! keep impregnating white women AS LONG AS you're a conservative, god-fearing AMERICUN like us!
>>
>>130647196
By doing what they are doing: trying to destroy our civilization.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.