[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you free /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 39

File: obey.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
obey.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
Are you free /pol/?
>>
Man I wish I could do all of this.
>>
>The bill will amend the Criminal Code by adding "gender identity or expression" to the definition of "identifiable group" in section 318.[7][8] That amendment would make it a criminal offence to spread hate propaganda based on gender identity or gender expression. Since the definition of "identifiable group" is also used in s 319 of the Code, the amendment would also make it a criminal offence to incite or promote hatred because of gender identity or gender expression.[9]

Bill C-16 will also add "gender identity or expression" to section 718.2 of the Criminal Code.[10] This section is part of the sentencing provisions and would make gender identity and gender expression an aggravating factor, which would be the bias, prejudice or hate to commit a criminal offence against the targeted person. These criminal prohibitions would apply throughout Canada.
>>
>>130640975
Pol is fascist; the last thing they give a shit about is freedom
>>
File: 1497813901452.gif (204KB, 215x206px) Image search: [Google]
1497813901452.gif
204KB, 215x206px
>>130640975
>Get a job
Okay, I want to be able to support myself
>Go to work
That's kind of implied
>Get married
Having someone to trust and share my life with sounds great
>Have kids
Proving biologically that I'm not a failure
>Follow fashion
Eh
>Act normal
The nail that stands up gets hammered down
>walk on pavement
Well when that's an option
>Watch TV
Sure, if something interesting is on
>Obey the law
Laws are supposed to be in place to make everyone's life better you fucknut - of course I'm going to
>Save for old age
That would be the responsible thing to do

This whole image can be summed up as

>Best possible thing that you should want to do anyway
>Random vague shit
>Repeat
>ARE YOU FREE?
>>
>>130640975
ok let' see:
job - i'm a neet
married - nope
children - nope
follow fashion - not really
act normal - most of the time i'm alone, so nobody sees me
walk on pavement - sure i do, why would i walk on the road where cars move?
watch tv - not really
obey the law - i do, but i wouldn't kill even without the law
save money - i don't do this
>>
>>130640975
>>
File: aaaazentenyaaa.jpg (46KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
aaaazentenyaaa.jpg
46KB, 656x656px
>>130640975
Free to choose to seek the will of God, or not
>>
>>130642256
you're nitpicking you autist

the point of that dumb political picture is that you are not bonded to follow that A B C style of life where you have to follow these exact steps to be happy or free
It calls for a more creative and exiting life in which you wont be bonded in your couch surfing youtube while drinking cheep lagers to sleep
get out and experience life
>inb4 marriage = death

in a sense it is but only if you pick an inferior partner
you know...shes dumber and/or uglier than you
>>
>>130640975
You're right OP
There's not much to life. It's not a movie
Once you've put your replacement on the planet and raised it, Nature has no further need for you
Same all through nature, animals, plants, rodents, vermin, etc. Their primary goal and what drives them in all their behaviours is the biological imperative: put a replacement or two on the planet, raise it so it can survive independently, then the parent is superfluous
Same with humans
It's not a movie, just stark reality that's been dressed up a bit so that humans will keep hoping and living
>>
>being blackpilled
Get a job, lazy faggot
>>
>>130641980
>pol is one person

Nobody is less pro-freedom than a leftcuck.
>>
File: y8SnI.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
y8SnI.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>130640975
>fuck getting a job, work is for wagecucks
>fuck having money, I'm going to hitch hike around Europe forever, you don't need money for that
>fuck marriage, I'll obviously be having the same amount of sex for the rest of my life that I'm having right now in my twenties, why tie myself down?
>fuck children, why would I ever want to pass my legacy down or have someone to give a shit about me when I'm old and senile?
>fuck fashion, I'm going to get my whole face pierced, that'll show capitalism
>fuck acting normal, I don't need friends or a professional network to survive
>fuck walking on pavement, I literally stomp on glass in my bare feet, that'll show capitalism
>fuck watching TV, you have to like pay for that shit
>fuck obeying the law, I'm going to kick the shit out of this trash can, that'll show capitalism
>fuck saving for my old age, I don't even have income, what would I even save?

Now repeat after me: "I am soooooo much more free than those wagecuck conformists, OMG. I'm gonna get a tattoo, that'll show capitalism"
>>
/pol/ all I want to have is a roof over my head, healthy fresh food ( I dont eat candies. fastfood and only drink water and tea) and a pc.

Tell me please you faggots why I still have to work 8 hours for that?

I mean common our technology etc made so much progress but they made housing so expensive that I still have to work 8 hours?
Nowadays I should afford those things wit 4 hours a day.

Go fuck yourselves with your sort yourself and slay the dragon bullshit you fucking wothless goyms, I hate you so much for your retardedness.
>>
>>130642927
>>130642256

You clearly don't understand the picture. Nobody says you shouldn't work, get married or anything else mentioned but don't let it be the only meaning you give to life. Life on this planet is so much more than wageslaving and obeying new trends. It doesn't promote degeneracy, but freedom. You know freedom can be achieved without degeneracy, right?
>>
File: Utter.png (279KB, 453x739px) Image search: [Google]
Utter.png
279KB, 453x739px
>>130643153
How old are you?
>>
>>130640975
You don't have to do any of those things. Also you have to have a job. Food isn't free. Or you can grow your own food...
>>
>>130643295
yes food isnt free. But with the technological prgress etc it should be much cheaper nowadays. But now I have to pay more money to get a worse quality of food than 50 years ago.
Why do you let (((them))) jew you?
>>
>>130643240
>>130643295
My ultimate goal is to collect enough money ( i need to wageslave first, i know) and then run away from civilization and go live on a mountain . I will grow my own food there.
>>
>>130643153
I understand the picture, but it's meaning is stupid. A person can be free with or without those things, but most of those things are optimal life choices or just thing people want regardless of external influence.

>Saving for old age
>are you really free???

It's like saying
>you jumped away from a live grenade
>are you really free???
>>
>>130641038
>getting married
>following fashion
>watching tv
Why?
>>
>>130643400
but they fuck us. With all the progress you should be able to live frugally with a roof over your head and fresh food and all the normal things like electricity. But they just make everything more expensive so you still have to work all day. they dont want you to escape and these retards on /pol/ who are just average intelligent rednecks think that it is good that way. Seriously I hate every one of you.
>>
>>130640975
Now for the Anarchist version
>be a city rat
>be a rich city rat
>rail against the system I am the biggest beneficiary of
>help corporations because i am too big of a dumbass to realize it
>attend 150k college program
>get my anarchy approved clothes in the shops where most of the population would never be able to afford anything
>get gibs from mommy and daddy
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 333x499px
>>130643152
You could probably afford basic necessities and an ok house (to rent) at 4 hours a week but the Federal reserves has been inadvertently messing up the prices of many things for the past 100 years and it just gets worse and worse.
It's unbelievable that people who read Ron Paul's book End the Fed 8 years ago are still just sitting around passively.
And yet hear I am doing nothing about it either.
>>
>>130643152
>but they made housing so expensive
Refugees welcome. No human is illegal. Borders are just lines on the map etc. etc.
Eat shit. it is of your own making
>>
>>130640975
>things the average person can to in order to enjoy life
Hahaha gotcha bitch, bet you're not englightened like me. Check it out, I've got no job, no wife, no kids. Hell, I don't even have a girlfriend. I don't go to the city much, since I live in a cave in the forest, but when I do you know I won't be walking on no sidewalk, I walk in the middle of the street like a real WOKE kind of guy. Can't watch tv in my cave, either. This is true freedom, guys.
>>
>>130643582

You don't have to work all day. You could work part-time in a rural area and live in a cheap house with few luxuries. But of course that's not what you want, is it?
>>
>>130640975
fuck off back to r/anarchism
>>
>>130643612
Exactly it doesnt even have to be as low as 4 hours a week, just 4 hours a day would be already pretty nice. Because working 8 hours a day doesnt leave me with any free time. Just the fact that I m an introvert makes it much harder. Work is exhausting for me and after work I cant just do things I need time to regain my energy.

Seriously I love life so much, I is such an exceptionnal thing but working all day just makes me want to kill myself. It just isnt right
>>
>>130640975
>get married
>have children
>bad
this picture needs an update
>>
>>130643758
Nigger I'm from Luxembourg. There is no fucking part time in rural area.
A house costs close to 1 million euro, only in the north you could get one for 400-500k euro. But then you have to commute 2 hours to get work and also there is not much with part time work.
Seriously I am going to kill myself one day or another
>>
>>130643240
Great argument, superb rhetoric.

It's always the fucking leafs, I swear to god.
>>
>>130643582
>With all the progress you should be able to live frugally with a roof over your head and fresh food and all the normal things like electricity.
This is all I need actually and why don't people protest against it? They don't want us to escape because we are slaves, useful retards. I still don't have a job, even though I'm 21 and I see my peers acting all superior '' Yeah I work for 300$ a month 8 hrs a day, Im more successful''. Successful in what, being a slave?
>>
choice sometimes isn't desirable
>>
>>130642359

>Don't even get a cool skull and a suit.

Man lefties always get BTFO.
>>
>>130643898

You're in the EU, can't you move to some village in Romania or something and teach German?
>>
>>130640975
You dont want children and a job to support your family?
I cant think of anything more fulfilling.
>>
>>130640975
Yeah, life and society suck. We get it. Now, please, fuck off.
>>
>>130640975
Wow, this image really made me think. I'll no longer walk on the pavement or obey the law anymore. Thanks, OP!
>>
>>130644068
I m a higly intelligent guy from Luxembourg and who speaks 4 languages and you want me to move to some shithole like Romania surrounded by subhumans? Why dont you just tell me I should neck myself?

LEAF
>>
>>130643942

This is kind of how I've played it in my life and I'm middle-aged. Here in the boonies a lot of guys just work as much as they need to and no more, because housing/land costs are low and once your basic bills are paid there isn't much to buy anyway -- the nearest real shopping and recreation is hours away by car. It's not for everyone, but if you really want to have time to think and pursue your own hobbies it's ideal. Nobody should be a parasite, but at the same time nobody should work his life away either -- there is a golden mean out there.
>>
>>130644041
I'm not leftie. I'm not politically oriented, I think every establishment is here to enslave us. No difference between fascism and democracy to me.
>>130644101
I want a child one day, but not because governemnt needs more tax payers, this planet is hell, not sure if it's worth it. I don't want to slave to support myself and family, it's juts not fulfilling to me.
>>
>>130644303
>I don't want to slave to support myself and family
Then get a better education.
>>
What's wrong with walking on the pavement? That's why it's there for.
>>
>>130644211
>I m a higly intelligent guy from Luxembourg

I'm a highly intelligent guy in Canada and I live in the middle of nowhere -- I moved here from this country's biggest city. Trust me, if you have brains you will do whatever it takes to make sure you have the time to use your intelligence freely, even if that means a life of relative isolation. There's a guy up the road who has a Ph.D in Classics from Harvard and he's even more low-key than I am.
>>
>>130644231
Exactly. I dont want to be a parasite but they want to jew me these fucking ovendodgers. They do everything in their power to stop you from having time to think etc
>>
>>130640975
Fuck this commie bullshit. Stop being a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>130644342
Sure, it's no longer slaving your life away if it's more difficult with more pay
>>
>>130640975

Pretty free I guess.

>spend 6 months in a sandbox killing muslims
>spend 6 months to 1 year doing whatever I want, wherever I want
>basically just fuck around till I feel like getting paid to kill muslims again
>its about time to get back to work now that I think about it

Only so many 85lb asian hookers I can fuck before it gets old.
>>
>>130644490
Slaves dont have the choice to work or not, you do and with the right education you decide the terms.
>>
>>130644398
>Ph.D in Classics

Wow, impressive.
>>
>>130644477
Commie? Why does /pol/ usually think of everyone who wants freedom a commie? Why do you always have gays, degeneracy, feminism, welfare etc. in your mind when someone mentions freedom? Are you that brainwashed? Ok, I see. Jews took away the true meaning of freedom and replaced it with degenerate one.
>>
>>130640975
free to sniff my hot white gf's farts
>>
>>130643153
>You clearly don't understand the picture.
What you don't understand is that if you're older than 19 and still think that picture offers some kind of deep or insightful view of life you're pretty much beneath all contempt. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume I'm talking to some dumbass high school kid who doesn't know his head from his ass, however if you are any older than 19 my advice is that you should seriously reevaluate your life choices thus far.

Money means having choices and security that people without means don't have. Saving for old age is important. A lot of shit can go wrong when you're old, it's good to be prepared. Marriage and family are probably the most fulfilling things you can do with your life, a lot more fulfilling than smoking pot and listening to shitty indie music, or whatever pastime you consider to be more liberating than work. Fashion and trends and all that are just idiotic teenage crap, it literally doesn't matter to anyone outside of a high school setting.

If you want to know what freedom is, my advice is to find something you're good at, learn to do it well enough that you're considered valuable. You'll be higher paid and you won't feel like a "wage slave." Invest your earnings in your future. Buy a home. Find something to live for beyond mindless self-indulgence. Stop wasting your time and energy on fruitless quests for some kind of "deeper meaning" that only exists for those who live outside the norm; if something like that existed, someone with more intelligence than you would have figured it out a long time ago. You're not anywhere near as unique or special as you think you are. Everything you've said in this thread and everything you believe has been said a million times before by people who look and sound exactly like you. You're a walking cliche, my only hope is that one day you'll develop enough self awareness to realize it. Grow up, kid.
>>
>>130640975
>be a NEET
>stay at home
>go MGTOW
>have a wank
>wear pajamas all day
>act autistic
>walk on the road
>watch anime
>break the law
>spend all your money lol
>>
>>130644398
That definitely sounds nice.
But even though I'm an introvert, I dont want to become a complete recluse. I just want a balanced healthy life. I dont want to live in a big city working all day but I also dont want to migrate to a foreign country far far away with a different culture etc.
I just want to stay in MY country, work a few hours a dayand live a frugally, healthy life with a few friends and if possible a sweet girlfriend.
>>
>>130644553
So you get to choose who your slaver is? I prefer to pick my cotton at Goldberg farms thank you.
>>
>>130644609
>Wow, impressive.

It was impressive when he got the degree back in the 1960s -- back when an Ivy League education still meant something. But the point is that there are a lot of smart people in our society and not all of them want to spend their lives in cities "getting and spending". There's nothing subversive or left-wing about that; the whole point of conservatism is to nurture a real civilization, and capitalism is only a means to that end, not an end in itself.
>>
>>130644689
t. Peterson

right be a good goy that's how it should be
>>
File: good one.png (154KB, 512x692px) Image search: [Google]
good one.png
154KB, 512x692px
>>130640975
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1494774834255.jpg (325KB, 1145x761px) Image search: [Google]
1494774834255.jpg
325KB, 1145x761px
>post pic
>argue using insults and logical fallacies
>Act like you've won
Now repeat after me:
I AM BETTER THAN YOU
>>
>>130644804
This is true freedom
>>
>>130640975

If we can just make fascism fashionable.
I dont have a problem with any of that.
>>
>>130644812

If what you want is impossible then you'll have to settle for something else. That's life, unfortunately -- it can be full of disappointments.
>>
File: todd has had enough.png (231KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
todd has had enough.png
231KB, 464x600px
>>130644922
Learn how to shop faggot
>>
>>130644689
>no kid, let me tell you, what you want to do is go along with the society you are criticizing, that will show them!
>>
>>130644968
yes I will probably neck myself sooner or later kek
>>
Be poor, broke, destitute. Be lonely. Poorly dressed in rags. Act like a lunatic, like you're out of your fucking mind. Walk all over the place. Be bored or do nothing for a hobby but pick at your scabs. Break the law constantly. Spend what little you can muster constantly for the here and now.

Now repeat after me:
>"I AM FREE"
>>
File: 1493469963180.png (274KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493469963180.png
274KB, 899x528px
>>130645018
Not an argument either.
>>
>>130644689
I'm 21 and spend all my days playing video games , going to gym and watching conspiracy 8 truth) videos online. I live in a shithole called Croatia where you can't just ''find something you're good at, learn to do it well and get higher paid. I know I need money, I just don't wanna slave away my life in order to gain it. I don't think I'm special or unique, just fed up with normie lifestyle.
>>
>be me
>australian white male from wealthy background
>begin to embrace the capitalist machine
>get job
>get white gf
>save money
>life is good
>have everything i want
>for every $1 I earn my parents give me $0.50
>have enough to buy house
>decided to wait a few years so i can build my own

I am living the dream thanks desu
>>
>>130640975
>walk on the pavement

wat
>>
File: we wuz kangz.png (145KB, 427x352px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangz.png
145KB, 427x352px
>>130645156
You're right...it's almost like it was criticism? hmmm I really wonder?
>>
>>130644921
>t. Peterson
I'm assuming that's a reference to something I'm not familiar with.

>>130645036
Show who? Show them what? I don't think I understand what you're trying to convey here.
>>
File: 1401742180359.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1401742180359.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>130644689
>my advice is to find something you're good at, learn to do it well enough that you're considered valuable.

No, that aint your advice. Stop lying to make yourself feel better. Your advice is: Assimilate so you don't have to worry about tomorrow. What you state is your advice is in actuality the only way to freedom and what most NEET's do anyway. Problem is this: money makers and money distributors dont care about your fee fees and what you want to do. They want a drone that'll make them 100k a year, while paying them a fraction of that. This is the reason the world is steadily becoming a cold and emotionally empty shithole. People dont have the time to think about the finer things in life, so they never get to fire up their ambitions and make something beautiful in the world.

Sure, most NEET's are social outcasts, either willingly or by poor choices, but if you gave the NEET's the power to change just one thing in their community, that one thing would quickly blossom into something bigger and better. Because they've thought the thing they want to accomplish through and they sure as hell aint going to give up on a chance to finally change something.

All that aside; who the fuck are you to judge? What have you done in your life to make you a great big old power deciding what people should or shouldn't do? Tame your ego or it will surely end you when you figure out how much evil you spread.

If you truly lived your talk, you would never have resorted to anger or forcefully trying to change the intricate inner workings of another being. For if you truly knew the way to success, happiness and fulfillment, you'd have realized that no words exists in this world that could ever hope to ignite the flame of ambition within another human. It is not possible. People have to experience before they can truly understand.

Go out and live your life you poor soul.
>>
>>130645263
>Show who? Show them what?
Its a phrase with a specific meaning which may be difficult to convey to someone who is obviously not a native english speaker
>>
>>130640975
No one is forcing you to do this. This is literally just the most objectively efficient way of living life.
Stupid anarcho communigger, this is why your system will never work. It is filled with people who think they have the right to prosper even when they don't produce or contribute anything.

The best reason communism exists is that it starves communists to death.
>>
>>130640975
Procreating and accumulating wealth so you can live your old life in peace is basically the meaning of life.
>>
>>130646021
This

>b-bu-but you're not free if you make good decision like saving for your future
>>
>>130646121

We have to be realistic though and admit that pensions as we currently know them probably aren't going to exist a few decades from now.
>>
>>130646021
>No one is forcing you to do this

Yes it s not like (((THEY))) dont push the housing and food prices so you always have to work the 8 hours to survive.

>>130646121
Did (((THEY))) tell you that this is how life should be?
and with old life you mean when you have cancer and sickness destroying your body?

here have a (((you)))
>>
>>130640975
>get married
>have children

literally the opposite of today's social standards
>>
>get a job
Already do
>Go to work
implying
>Get married
Never, women are a tool of jews to take your money
>have children
So i have to spend all my money on them instead of buying nice things for myself? Hell no
>Act normal
I do
>Walk on the pavement
Do you think i am in idiot kek
>Watch TV
Only sports
>Obey the law
Mostly
>Save for your old age
I wonder what vidya will be popular when i am 70
>>
File: freedom or.png (246KB, 319x800px) Image search: [Google]
freedom or.png
246KB, 319x800px
>>130640975

I'm a libertarian so technically I am free. But I still want roads, welfare and public services so want to pay some taxes. I would deem myself a moderate libertarian rather than an extremist libertarian.
>>
>>130640975
Well you can always die of overdose tomorrow. Are you free or not?
>>
>Get a job.
You owe to society. If you are a selfish person who thinks they have a right to not give back for everything that has been given to them then yeah you don't probably feel like getting a job.
>Go to work.
For fucks sake sort yourself.
>Get married.
Everyone wants a meaningful one to one romantic relationship some just are closeted about it because they are a bad person and
cannot therefore find a suitable mate because a sensible woman/man will reject a degenerate. (grow up and stop watching anime) Also marriage isn't meant for you, it's for the children.
>Have children.
Every ancestor you have, has had children even though their life was by order of magnitude worse than yours. Again if you don't feel like you owe to your ancestors to put your genes forward then in all likeliness you are a big narcissist because you are just loitering on the struggle of your ancestors.
>Act normal
Have you ever thought that maybe there is a reason there is a normal? Stop being a fucking degen.
>Walk on pavement
Maybe if you worked, you could drive on it you LOSER.
>Obey the law.
Ok i'll murder your whole family, will you still advocate for no law?
>Save for your old age.
Don't bother OP just use drugs so that you od when you're 19.

OP is a special "i have no responsibility" kind of a faggot pls just kys now.
>>
>>130646021
You can't reason with this retard. We need to fight autism with autism.
>>
>>130646356
Dude procreating and living a healthy life is literally your strongest instinct, it's fine if you want to live without following it but you're no different than a faggat a that point.
You're living against nature and having pride in it.
>>
>>130640975
>Work, be productive
>Get married
>have kids

Wow these are such scandalous things that oppress me. I really wish I could be single, childless, and unemployed. Sounds like real freedom to me.
>>
>>130640975
depends on where you live really
how does having kids make you not free?
we have been doing this since the dawn of man. a time when there was no laws. no sidewalks, no tv, no fashion, no marriage
you just threw in kids because you are a childless loser I take it
>>
>>130646864

Having kids is great, but it's not the point of existence in and of itself. As a man I probably wouldn't have had that yawning void if I hadn't had them (i.e. the way women do), but they've definitely enriched my life.
>>
>>130640975
It's called a society.Can you make food for yourself?If not, you better hope people don't stop working.

Fucking low test millenials
>>
>>130640975
How is this a list of bad things, sounds like a great life, i don't see how eating potatoe everyday as a neet or looking for aids on tinder is better than having a job and gf, to add people act normal because that gets other to relate and trust them, as social creatures that's a genetic need, if you wanna oppose any of this go ahead, but will you be happy?
>>
>>130646864
Procreating yes

Working all day so there is no time left to be with your family or to do things for yourself because (((they))) want you to work so you buy useless shit isnt

That is actually against human nature to work the way we do
>>
File: 1489291430362.jpg (12KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1489291430362.jpg
12KB, 167x175px
>>130646452

>I'm a libertarian so technically I am free. But I still want roads, welfare and public services so want to pay some taxes. I would deem myself a moderate libertarian rather than an extremist libertarian.
>>
We should make one ourselves. Maybe a cool one that consists in listing in a similar fashion all the black pill's main truths and then ending it with something like "despite this, we keep going on."
>>
>blaming existential melancholy on political, social, cultural freedom
>>
>>130640975
Only a ten year old would think this is deep. This is like that picture of a pikachu using a dude using a phone's neck as a saddle tier
>>
>>130648729
First one: "Your life ans everything you love and worked hard for can be taken away in an instant"
>>
>>130648729
"Genuine selflessness doesn't exist. Everyone treats the others depending on how what benefits they can get from them"
>>
"Everything you do is ultimately pointless as everything eventually breaks down"
>>
>>130640975
Free will does not exist so no, we are not "free".
>>
>>130640975
This is such crap : we are free in america, mostly

But NOBODY is free from reality, a need to provide for yourself and family, a desire to mate, ect....these "lack of freedoms" are the best way to avoid troubles

Like, you are free to fuck homeless people, but only if you accept STDs, so most people DONT fuck homeless people

Depends what you want.
>>
"You don't really exist. Your consciousness is just an illusion, an evolutionary trait."
>>
"Suffering is unavoidable. You will suffer when you cannot achieve your goals due to frustration and you will suffer when you achieve your goals due to lack of purpose"
>>
?>>130640975
I don't care as long as I have my vidya.
>>
>>130651260
Wait, what? They've blocked reverse arrows? Or am I remembering it wrong.
>>
>>130642305
>i wouldnt kill even if it wasnt forbidden
Congratulations ты пycи блa кaк мaлинкaя дeвyшкa хaхaхa
>>
>>130640975
As opposed to what? Living alone? Drinking? Meeting ugly girls on Tinder and catching STDs? Living off welfare while trying to "make it" as an artist? Living in a city I can't afford to live in because I felt I was too good to learn a trade? Fuck off.
>>
"Every progress humanity made was at core done only to validate itself and forget about its unavoidable demise.
>>
>>130651320
>>130651260
Ah, nvm. I did remember it wrong.
>>
>don't get a job
>be a NEET
>stay a virgin forever
>let your bloodline die off
>wear obscenely retarded and inappropriate clothes at all times
>act abnormal
>sprint on the road in the middle of high speed traffic
>don't ever watch any tv
>break any law at every opportunity
>don't save anything and live in total poverty in old age

TRULY I AM ENLIGHTENED

Who the fuck made that stupid fucking picture.
>>
>>130643898
Then move
>>
File: 1488881602584.jpg (172KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
1488881602584.jpg
172KB, 500x569px
>>130640975
>walk on the pavement
oh the humanity
>>
File: IMG_1333.png (38KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.png
38KB, 365x214px
>>130640975

I identify as a waffle iron. You're oppressing my gender you racist shitlord canadian. I'm reporting you to the RCMP for violating bill C-16.
>>
>>130646590
>>130647234
>>130650992
>>130651670
>>130652016
You really do not understand. You are convinced that freedom is degeneracy. I am in long term relationship since I was 17, but why should I marry and have kids? My womb is not a tax payers factory. I don't want my children to suffer in this illuminati controlled world where people like you still think with their reptilian brains. People like /pol/, alt-right, SJWs, or any other left or right agenda is why we'll never have any real revolution, something that will benefit all of us. Follow fashion means follow trends - which further means follow an agenda, whichever it is. Shut your mouth, get up at 7 am, slave for 8 hrs,never question authority, obey your oppressors. If that's what you want to do, go ahead. But stop assuming someone supports degenerate lifestyle just because they want to be free.
>>
>>130652997
>reptilian brains

lel
>>
>>130640975
>get a job
>go to work
Just day-trade.
>get married
>have children
Just surrogate.
>follow fashion
>act normal
>watch tv
No one's forcing you.
>walk on the pavement
>obey the law
What are you for this to be a problem, some kind of nigger ?
>save for your old age
Oh, so you're some kind of commie wanting to parasite on others. Literally how can you shamelessly put saving up as something bade is beyond me you retarded nigger. Or maybe woman, same thing really concerning finances, living in the now and without capacity for delayed gratification.
>>
>>130640975
sounds good except the watching tv part
>>
>>130653306
>What are you for this to be a problem
A person who doesn't want to pay half of income to those greedy thieves in my government.
>>
>>130653468
Move to a place with less taxes, aren't you the one supposed to be all for freedom ?
Well, you're free to move so GTFO

That's what i'm doing.
>>
>>130653468
we have a common goal
>>
I'm fucking sick of all this "if you work you are a slave" bullshit. Every animal has to do some shit in order to survive. Ants gather food. Lions kill animals. Humans in developed societies get a job. Period. This is probably a bait thread, but there's countless people who actually believethis utter bullshit. But guess what, they keep virtue signaling instead of fucking off to a jungle and eat leafs for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>130640975
>work
>get married
>have children
This is the secret to a good life. TV and Fashion are degenerate. Blackpilled hedonistic man children like OP are degenerate.
We are a tribal species. The best thing one can do is expand the wealth, prosperity, and influence of their tribe. Life's value is derived from the bonds between kin. That's why losing a child is the most painful thing that can happen.
>>
>>130640975
Why not strive together as a nation towards a great common goal?

Drop out of society or build a society that builds moon bases?

I know which I'd prefer.
>>
>>130640975
What is the alternative to that?
Dying alone and poor after accomplishing nothing in your life?
>>
>>130653611
I'm not free to move, I don't have money. Any taxes are unnecessary. Also, countries where I would go to are full of third-world immigrants so no thanks.
>>
You're free to not walk on the footpath just don't complain when you end up with three discs broken and no way of paying the medical bills because you have no job.
>>
>>130640975
Hell no I'll start walking in the middle of the road this very day. Liberation here I come
>>
Freer than a communist starving to death in a makeshift lean-to in Papa Stalin's gulag
>>
>>130653799
Explain to me what blackpilled means. I never bothered to look into that.
>hedonistic man children like OP
Another retard who thinks freedom is all about hedonism. Hedonism leads to slavery, too.
>>130653893
I won't die alone, I just won't sign papers. I won't die poor, I just want to what I like, make money out of it and not pay taxes.
>>
>>130654270
>I won't die poor, I just want to what I like, make money out of it and not pay taxes.
Listen, Edgy McEdge, if you just want to evade taxes just say it.
>>
>>130643152
This is so pathetic. What makes you think your time is that valuable?

I work 14 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week, doing physically demanding work. Don't be lazy and entitled. Work hard and find some joy in knowing that you have a purpose, you inbred.
>>
>>130655049
Yes, I don't want to be robbed. I hate money and capitalism but since it exists, I want to gain profit doing what I want and that it belongs to only me, not government. They do legal crimes. People who pay taxes basically pay for their self-destruction. You pay government for wars in the middle east which results in immigrant invasion and destruction of your culture. Good job.
>>
>>130655552
Well, Tyler, then I recommend you to destroy all your belongings and fuck off into the woods, because the very fact that you're here posting is hypocritical.
>>
>>130652997

You really do not understand. You are convinced that freedom is degeneracy. I am in long term relationship since I was 17, but why should I marry and have kids?
Well you shouldn't you are basically still a child yourself who hasn't developed a sense responsibility. How awful were your parents?

>My womb is not a tax payers factory. I don't want my children to suffer in this illuminati controlled world where people like you still think with their reptilian brains.
Have you ever thought that maybe you suffer because of you retarded ideology. You have no money so you can't have anything that relieves your suffering. Instead of blaming other people for creating a system where you have to do something to gain something (such horrible oppression) maybe you should blame yourself for not adapting into the natural structure of society.

>People like /pol/, alt-right, SJWs, or any other left or right agenda is why we'll never have any real revolution, something that will benefit all of us. Follow fashion means follow trends - which further means follow an agenda, whichever it is. Shut your mouth, get up at 7 am, slave for 8 hrs,never question authority, obey your oppressors. If that's what you want to do, go ahead. But stop assuming someone supports degenerate lifestyle just because they want to be free.
You are as degenerate as one can get and don't even understand that people don't want a revolution because most of them are grateful with what they have and understand that what you are calling for is a destruction of society and everything that makes life worth living for. You think that these boards and political polarities are the reason your life sucks is again part of your narcissism where you have made some arbitrary group your enemy instead of blaming yourself.
>>
>>130652997
The fact that you're over 17 with this mentality is frankly the most embarrassing thing here.
>>
>>130640975
You ain't free if you're in poverty walking in the road, like a hobo, getting hit by cars n shit.
>>
>>130640975
wtf i love degeneracy now
>>
>>130656374
>How awful were your parents?
I have best parents ever and seeing my father working his ass off day and night and still paying half to the government makes my blood boil. They sacrificed so much for me and my brother to have a normal life but it doesn't change the fact that my father could have lived much easier life if he didn't have to struggle so much to earn his money.
>Have you ever thought that maybe you suffer because of you retarded ideology
No, I suffer because I am truly red-pilled. I can see outside the box. I am awake.
>people don't want a revolution because most of them are grateful with what they have
Is should get up at 7 am to work 8 hrs a day, get some shitty salary to pay for my basic human needs such as roof over my head and food, pay half to government and be grateful I have opportunity to do so?
>>
>>130641980
Group>individual
freedom of the group at the cost of the individual
because humanity is such that there cannot be a survival of stranded individuals.
>>
>>130642676
>thinks /pol/ isn't one person
>flag
as is expected of country grown vegetables
>>
>>130643898
You sound like a lazy faggot. Free market dictates prices. If someone is willing to work twice as hard as you, they deserve twice the wage. Work hard or downgrade. Find a ditch to live in cause thats what you are, a bum.
>>
>>130643582
not sure if JIDF falseflagger or just plain fucking retarded
you ever heard of the fucking jew? you kike
you hate US because the bad guys won ww2, because wilson sold out our nation to the kikes and caused all this, ok
surely it's OUR fault, you fucking kike piece of shit
>>
>>130656994
How is freedom degeneracy? Follow fashion in this picture equals to being degenerate as society expects you to be. It leads to mental slavery. Normies are degenerate but normies still get married, work and have kids.
>>
>>130643898
>(((luxembourgish))) eurokike
explains everything
over here we have a little something called FREEDOM maybe you've heard of it
we also have god's land, literal natural heaven all over
enjoy your european communist shithole
>>
File: jesus_blood.jpg (15KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_blood.jpg
15KB, 308x164px
>>130640975
Circulating green notes is your freedom, goyim.
>>
>>130652997
>claimed female status

Show tits or stop LARPing
>>
>>130644211
being trained like a dog to bark in 4 different barks doesn't actually equate to intelligence, hewal
>>
>>130644923
he looks like he's contracted the aids in his old age
>the left idolizes a privileged jewish middle aged cishet male who parrots whatever line is fed to him by the party, using him to keep those proles in toe, in true fascist fashion
the ironies are so layered at this point i wonder if anyone could find the bottom of all the lies if they weren't already there beforehand
>>
I love /pol/ but these types of threads show how young or irrational some of you are. Society serves a purpose, it's the thing that keeps everything together. Some are better than others, but society is necessary. To have a good society, you need good people to be a part of that society. Marriage, working, paying taxes, and having children are all parts of keeping a good society together. Being anti-woman is cool and all, but eventually you'll need to get over your breakups and the friend zoning. I did. Now I'm happily married to a good girl. You have to search for good women if you want a good relationship. Most of you probably went for whores and you probably ignored all of the red flags because you were blinded by emotion. You should want to have children so your bloodline will continue. Having a job is means to have all of those things. Also buy a house don't rent.
>>
>>130658598
>Being anti-woman is cool and all
This picture is aimed towards everyone, men and women. This isn't against love and neither am I. It is against normie view of love. Why should I get married? Although I would have many benefits according to /pol/ ...
>>
>>130659305
Because it has been proven over and over again that the nuclear family is the happiest form of life. You will learn that as you get older. There is nothing more fulfilling to a person than completing their duties to their loved ones and to humanity. A selfish life is an empty life. I know may people who did just what you are describing, some are suicidal, others are starting guitar lessons at 60 and find fulfillment in fashion and collectibles. You can see theu are dead inside though.
>>
>>130640975
There is no freedom, only power.
>>
Hi guys!

My no good macedonian cousin has lived here in Sweden for the past 4 years. He hasn't taken it upon him to learn even a single phrase of Swedish. But not only that, neither does he speak a single word of English. Also, he is married and has a young daughter. He works as a boat builder and doesnt necessary have to communicate with a single human being. He is 37.

He refuses to learn swedish or english. Only two million people speak macedonian on this planet.

He is an embarrassment to the entire family. He has a permanent citizenship in Sweden now. He refuses to adapt. What should I do /pol/ ?
>>
>>130659696
Anecdotal evidence of course, I thought like yu when I was your age. Then I grew up, started providing for my family and have never felt so accomplished as putting food on the table and caring for loved ones.
>>
>>130640975
Where are the jobs tjo?
>>
>>130659742
Act like a good Swede and let him fuck your wife.
>>
>>130640975
>implying any of these things are somehow bad or restrictive
I'd consider myself somewhat libertarian but this is just retarded.
>>
>>130640975
But I want to do those things.
I could be a homeless bum if I chose to, but who would want that?
>>
>>130640975
I called out of work today because I feel like shit.

I feel like shit because I'm not being a good little wageslave.

Tell me how to enjoy my day, /pol/.
>>
>>130640975
Yeah fuck that shit I'm going to walk in the street
>>
>>130640975
Is your cup halve empty or halve full OP?
>>
>>130659696
It isn't selfish to live with someone you love without getting married.
>>
>>130640975

What is counter to that?
>>
>>130640975
>breath
>drink
>eat
>wear clothes
>sleep
>wake up
Now repeat after me
>I AM FREE
>>
You are all retarded
>>
>save for old age

Visit a nursing home and then tell me it's worth it to not drive a nicer car.

Old age fucking sucks. Better to die in your late 50s, early 60s max in a car accident than to slowly have your brain eaten away.
>>
File: 14867674543.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
14867674543.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
>>130642256
was going to say this desu
>>
>>130660165
Marriage adds fulfillment. Even if you live with someone youre considered common-law and marriage rules pretty well apply legally. Marriage represents commitment and stability to your offspring if you choose to have offspring. I do recommend kids. They are life changing and your priorities will change if you do. Its like finding the meanng of life.
>>
>>130660144
First half is empty, second half is full.
>>130660230
Revolution. Waking up and realizing system is an illusion and actually doing something about it. Once we're free form all opression; governement, religion, politics, media, trends, agendas etc. we can go back to living our lives the way we want to. Trust me, there would be no feminists, sjws or other people you hate then, They are illuminati tools.
>>
File: SxeaOH.gif (2MB, 398x298px) Image search: [Google]
SxeaOH.gif
2MB, 398x298px
>>130640975
>Are you free /pol/?
stay-at-home-dad here. never been freer
>>
>>130640975
I could go bush, but I also hate spiders
>>
>>130660289
Only the first one I can do it for free. Sleeping and waking up still requires food and water to be able to wake up and not die.
>Marriage represents commitment
Is this why 60% marriages end in divorce? I'm commited without a ring or contract
>>
>>130660939
>>130660677
>Marriage represents commitment
Is this why 60% marriages end in divorce? I'm commited without a ring or contract
>>
>>130643602
Accurate, only someone so naive could think anarchism is worthwhile, especially the anarcho-communists. Anybody who actually lives it quickly becomes a Nationalist.
>>
>>130660072
How I typically enjoy my free days
Since I have a few days off:
>beer for breakfast and shitposting here
>walk doggie in the wood, shoot squirrel and birds
>more beer
cook bacon + eggs on BBQ, more shitposting
>maybe hit the batting cages in town
>might hit up the lake for a swim
>go down to pub for a few games of pool
>sit in back yard for beers, and pass out with who ever I've run into throughout the day, hopefully female
>>
>>130640975
Freedom is relative, like the speed of light. you can't travel the speed of light as same you cant achive freedom fully.

I hope this make sense.
>>
>>130655202
He works 14 hours 5 to 6 days a week
He has no time to read or do a real hobby
All he has are 10 minutes of shitposting on pol
Not even enough time to eat healthy
He gets up tired and works until he can go to sleep

And you really want to tell me that thats what life should be like?seriously you could kill yourself right now and wouldnt have to waste a precious life.
Seriously I really dont get my head around people like, but I guess it is just my above average intelligence.
But you do good goy continue like that always remeber jesus died for your sins
>>
>>130640975
>get a job
>go to work
>get married
>have children
>act normal
>walk on the pavement
>obey the law
>save for your old age

Is there something wrong with not being degenerate?
>>
>>130659829
Just because you are a brainlet who needs people to care for them and people to tell him what to do doesnt mean everybody has no soul
>>
>>130658598
>this is the best the shills are provided with
yeah sure (((herschel))) i'm convinced
>>
>>130661275
>>
>>130661491
How old are you?
>>
>>130660939
>>Only the first one I can do it for free
>this is on point to the average anarchist
>>
>>130661008
Divorce rates and seperation rates skyrocketed because people are spoiled and always think they can and deserve to do better. That they can find a more appealing partner. Social media and apps like tinder are responsible for this.
>dont like your husband? Swipe left!
>>
>>130661496
First off newfag, you don't ((())) a blatant kike reference like 'herschel'. Second, there is nothing shill about anything anon said, if you are genuinely happy while working towards that kind of non-degenerate life what's the problem? He didn't say 'take out a massive mortgage on a McCastle' and 'buy a useless red sports car on credit' or 'marry a used up slut with kid and pay for all her cosmetic surgery' , if that's what you think he meant, lurk more faggot
>>
>>130661656

History is history
Religion is religion
Debt is debt
Money is money
The Goverment is the Goverment
The system is the system

#gosleep
>>
>>130662008
>Social media and apps like tinder are responsible for this
So following fashion and trends? Media manipulation that is. People are in deep trance and they wouldn't think like this if society didn't tell them to. You see, it's good being an outcast.
>>
>>130662107
>kike leaf is triggered
maximum glad
you're the one who needs to lurk
>>
>>130662271
Todays outcast is a husband and father who provides for his family, a wife and stay at home mother who gets up in the morning to make her family breakfast.

What you are describing is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.
A weak family unit is the first step to a weak nation. Family first anon. Always.
>>
>>130640975
Your feeling of entrapment is based on your own fearfulness and lack of creativity. The division of labor (i.e. having an 8 hour job) is a marvel of the modern world. Having children is one of the most rewarding things you can do to have a legacy that doesn't die with you. If you hate what you're doing and how you're living, it doesn't mean that the whole world has to be torn down and rebuilt... It means you have to stop being a pussy and change what you hate about your life.
>>
>>130661656
>History is just history try getting some unbiased sources
>Religion is a way sand people came to conclusions on how the Earth was created and to keep society working, and it works pretty good for making the masses follow. At it's core it's a spirtual answer and not a le evil control system
>Money is simply a way to make trading easier since we don't have infinite resources
>Debt is technically fiction since it's a human term animals don't own debts but if you say your gonna pay me back for buying you lunch or something you better pay cunt
>Media is easily manipulated, but media is media try finding some unbias sources
>Government is simply a way a group of people who banded together then decided to run things a certain way nothing to do with it being a actual corporation
>The system is very much real and a policeman can beat your retard anarchist face all over the pavement if he wants

#We r anomalous we forgive and forget, forget us
>>
>>130662632
This.
People used to work dusk till dawn just to survive.
>>
File: jew_MVG_award.jpg (158KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
jew_MVG_award.jpg
158KB, 853x875px
>>130662387
>kekistan flag poster
Sure thing the Sargon, tell me more about the based black man and /our/jew some more
>>
>>130662510
>Todays outcast is a husband and father who provides for his family, a wife and stay at home mother who gets up in the morning to make her family breakfast.
Exactly how my family lives and how 1000000000 other families I know live. This would all be much better if there was no politics, government, trends, media etc. People are still frustrated, they feel hatred towards governemnt, they protest, they revolt against laws who benefit only the elite and their puppets. Peace is an ilussion. Our body is being poisoned through air, food, water and our mind is being poisoned through media and their lies.
>>
>>130663173
People naturally form communities and these communities grow and become states. It's a entirely natural process if it wasn't it wouldn't happen. They feel hate against the current system because it is literally out to genocide them. I guarantee 99% of these anarchist protestors would be fine living in a marxist society until the food runs out
>>
>>130662632

Wonderfully stated.
>>
>>130663173
You dont sound like an anarchist you sound like a libertarian.
>>
>>130643400
Or you know, do work you find meaningful to you and make money by doing that job well?
I work as a physician assistant and everyday I learn something new and work towards healing the people of my community. Sure, some days suck horse dick and make me wish I was somewhere else, but I have plenty of amazing experiences that made me glad I stuck around.
>>
>>130645175
Just because you live on a shithole doesn't mean that you can't work to have a better life. At most it only means that you'll live a less shit life.
>>
>>130663920
Libertarians support government when it fits them, I don't. They are a big corporation ready to enslave us to gain more power. I don't give a fuck who does what inside their home, who makes breakfast, who stays home, who works, it's none of my concern. The point is that people who do those things and those who don't ( young millenials e.g.) are in chains. They all do what society tells them. I can still make breakfast in the morning for my family and hate on government, it's not exclusive.
>>
>>130640975

I don't understand. Are you implying that doing the opposite of all this makes one free? But if it brings misery whereas slavery brings happiness, why should we want to be free?
>>
File: IMG_3180.jpg (86KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.jpg
86KB, 1024x925px
>Get a job
Tried, too autistic
>go to work
Tried, too autistic
>Get married
No gf, too autistic
>have children
Again, No gf
>Follow fashion
Hahahaha holy fucking hell
>act normal
I act "normal" But my autism is way too noticeable
>walk on the pavement
Families the children cross to the other side of the street when they see me
>watch tv
Unless it's for vidya then no
>obey the law
I don't fuck with people
>save for old age
I think that we've confirmed that we're not making it to old age

Anyone else
>>
>>130640975
/pol/ thinks they'll be rich if they do what it says in the pic
>>
>>130662856
fucking based
i almost hate the nazis more than the left, the REAL racists #oathkeepers
>squeaky
>>
>>130664439
So you think we should have absolutely no government? In that case whos stopping me from coming into your home, killing your "partner" , enslaving yur children and raping you?

Government, if they are not treasonous bastards like they are now is extremely beneficial.
Anarchy does not work, if you want to live under anarchy may I recommend Somalia?
>>
No More chainz, we kungz!
>>
>>130641980
P R O J E C T I O N
>>
>>130640975

Get a job and go to work = Bad if you're working for the (((System))), good if you work only for yourself in a job that you genuinely love and also if you do it to become completely self-sufficient

Get married = Bad if this involves a loss of freedom, which it usually does

Have children = FUCKING GOOD, have children now to preserve the white race

Follow fashion = Bad, following fashion (which is inherently transient) is for normies

Act normal = Acting 'normal' is how we got into this mess IN THE FIRST PLACE. To make this world A TRULY BETTER PLACE, we NEED the END of 'normal'.

Watch TV = Only if you're a good goy who enjoys blue-pilled shit.

Obey the 'law' = Only if the 'law' is righteous. There's a difference between legality and lawfulness. Something can be legal, but NOT lawful. Obey ONLY that which is lawful, even if it's not legal.

Save for your old age = Only if you care about the money system that currently exists today. You can create your own community that bypasses that money system if you want to.
>>
>>130664505
Noice, same here desu.
>>
>>130664746
>Somalia
Of course anarchy doesn't work in some african shithole. Not even in todays multicultural europe,( this is also something government is guilty of) but imagine if europe was all white.
>government falls, american goes down first
>no more useless war in third world countries
>immigrants can all go back to their countries safely as religion also falls so no terrorism
>those who don't wanna go back will still do so by force since white men are not opresseed anymore by government telling them they are racist for doing so
>Europe is white again
>>
>>130665059
You explained everything correctly, that's what this picture means.
>>
>>130643153

I'm a HUGE FAN of anarchy and I've used the anarchist flag on /pol/ (it's the ONLY ideological flag I've ever used on /pol/, but ONLY ONCE since I'm against ideological flags on /pol/). People think that anarchism is only for edgy teens, but I'm 29 and I'm against edginess simply for the sake of edginess. Anarchism does NOT mean 'without rules', it means 'without RULERS' - which means that anarchism is a system where we are TRULY FREE (as opposed to 'free-range', like we are now). I dream of a world without governments, Jews, niggers, Muslims, borders, religions, flags, countries, money, human-made laws, weapons, courts and wars. I dream of a world where everyone has raw vegan organic alkaline food, unfluoridated water, shelter, clothing (unless they want to be nude like me) and unindoctrinating non-compulsory education. I dream of a world where everyone can joyfully, peacefully, truthfully, freely, independently and unconditionally lovingly explore both inner space and outer space together - forever.
In a perfect world that was morally and spiritually advanced, there would be NO government. But without the moral and spiritual advancement required to handle anarchism maturely, the best type of government would be a minarchist government. We could use minarchism to transition into peaceful anarchism.

inb4 peaceful anarchism doesn't exist

Peaceful anarchism DOES exist, don't fall for kike lies.
>>
File: 1497654683367.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497654683367.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>130640975
>Get a job
Or starve to death
>Go to work
Or lose your job and starve to death
>Get married
Or be lonely
>Have children
Or watch your bloodline die out
>Follow fashion
No one says you have to do that
>Act normal
We're behaviorally wired to reject abnormality for obvious reasons
>Walk on the pavement
Or be hit by a car
>Watch TV
Or don't, no one has a gun to your head
>Obey the law
Or go to jail
>Save for old age
Or starve to death

You must be at least 18 to post on this board kiddo
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 581x552px
>>130665844

Thank you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
>>130665621
>no more useless war in third world countries
No it's just everywhere between cities now
>immigrants can all go back to their countries
Sure it's just you become the refugee's fleeing to Europe and ironically Mexico or the less shit communities
>safely as religion also falls so no terrorism
without education religion would go up ten fold
>those who don't wanna go back will still do so by force since white men are not opresseed anymore by government telling them they are racist for doing so
Why not make the state work for you and not the Jew if that's all you want
White people are peaceful. Oh shit a viking watch out

>>130665890
wow i have to work to live wtf i hate living and modern healthcare now
>>
>>130640975
>Get a job
Fuck no
>Go to work
Fuck no
>Get married
I'd rather get crucified
>Have children
Fuck no
>Follow fashion
Do tracksuits count?
>Act normal
No
>Walk on the pavement
I walk where the hell i want
>Watch tv
I don't even have one
>Obey the law
No
>Save for old age
Nope, gonna die young
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (174KB, 1331x1024px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
174KB, 1331x1024px
>>130665979

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.
>>
The only problem to my freedom is some guys with power deciding what I can do with my money and taking half of it away.
>>
>>130665870
Perfectly said.
>In a perfect world that was morally and spiritually advanced, there would be NO government
This is something /pol/ doesn't understand. They think anarchy and freedom = degeneracy. I agree we need to advance ourselves and we cannot do it if we still obey what government says. /pol/ assumes I want some chaotic world where people kill each other. My precondition for anarchy is ensuring peace and spiritual and moral advancement and in order to do so people need to WAKE UP.
>>
>>130661656
History is a lie
Religion is control system
Money is a tool and a good alternative to retarded bartering system
Debt is a consequence
Media is manipulation
Government is best corporation of them all. Partly BECAUSE how lazy it is.

And yes, the System is not opposite.
>>
>>130666465
You really sound like a libertarian. The reason /pol/ hate anarchy is that your movement is controlled by commies and most of anarchist want a chaotic world.
>>
>>130666644
The system is real and anarchists are retarded for stating the opposite.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>130640975
You can do whatever you like. You are the arbiter of your own actions. You can go and become a criminal if you want. THAT is true freedom - living by nobody's rules but your own.

Picture related is a man who did exactly that.
>>
>>130640975
You're a servant if you are allowed to be at home whenever you want. You are a slave if you are not allowed to be at home whenever you want. You are oppressed if the government provides you with welfare.

In a modern society we pay 75% taxes which means without welfare we would be able to be free 9 months out of every year if it weren't for taxes that provide us with "welfare".
>>
>>130666465

I completely agree with you. Most people seem to think that anarchism is synonymous with degeneracy, but a truly anarchistic world is THE MOST RIGHTEOUS TYPE OF WORLD that we could have. The problem is not a symptom of government, the problem is government ITSELF. A government (any government) cannot exist without A MONOPOLY ON FORCE and, contrary to what some people think, might does NOT make right - RIGHT MAKES MIGHT.
>>
>>130667312
>75% taxes
Flag checks out. Achmed says thanks for welfare though.
>>
Kurt was right when he said corporations are the problem.

You can elect governments --if you don't like them, then bloody vote me out-- but you cannot elect corporate leaders; the Jews in power have been chosen by the people and they are generally Orthodox. The Jews in industry, (((Goldman Sachs))) and the likes are currently launching a counter-coup against Trump.

We need to nationalize Universities, national parks, oil, natural gas, and all major industry. We can drive out the Chinese and employ the people: we need to prioritize the Native Chiefs first and line their pockets; they are priority because the Chiefs control most of the land: ponds, rivers, lakes, and critical oil the routes. Instantiate the Chief thirst for alcohol propels them into an acceptance state --they will go with any plan. Once we have their approval, we can move forward and achieve a government to and fro the people.
>>
>>130641882
I see that, like me, You're fucked.
>>
>>130667466
its similar in most modern democracies unfortunately.
>>
>>130664712
Tell me how to be free then you blackpilled faggot. Let me guess, jack off to 2d anime and play vidya and LARP as a Nazi and not contribute anything to society? I hate people like you. You cry about everything but offer no realistic solutions to anything. And if anything, my original post is against the Jew.
>>
>>130666789
Anarchy can be nothing but chaotic with todays' 'morals'. Human spirituality and morality is on a very low level nowadays. You can't expect peaceful anarchy as long as there are oppressive agendas. This system needs to come to an end and how peacefully can it be done? People, when united, are unstoppable, but every group of people wants to literally genocide some other. E.g. muslims. What is the root of problem? Religious doctrine. Nazis. What is the root of problem? Political doctrine.
>>130665979
>>130666019
This is first intellectual thing I read on /pol/ in long time.
>>
>>130640975
So i cant do any of these so far. Am i free now? Should i be happy because i sure as fuck dont feel like i am

Faggot
>>
>>130667681
40% where im at. Everything said and done. Similar benefits too, we just dont have as many Achmeds yet.
>>
>>130640975
i'm just trapped on earth like the rest of me
>>
>>130667784
Peaceful anarchism will never be a thing until everyone has unlimited resources and human greed and desire for power is eliminated. It's a anarchic communist pipe dream.

If anarchism was truly natural it would occur but it doesn't because people form communities with their own rules and these communities grow to form the states we have today.

The state is simply a super fucking big "tribe" that runs off a democratic system
>>
>>130667784
Does he have any facts to back that up? It sounds like hippy jibberish to me. But hell go ahead and pretend to be smart and better than everyone else.
>>
>>130642256
/thread
>>
>>130640975
Nah fuck that lol I'd rather be an obstinate teenager!
>>
>>130640975
"Freedom" and "liberty" never meant freedom from society and law. It meant freedom from would be invaders, dictators, corrupt outside rulers, or slavery. Society is part of human nature and you cannot be free from your own nature.
>>
>>130657271
>freedom of the group at the cost of the individual
Isn't that what the communists are preaching?
>>
>>130667859
maybe 40% income and community tax but then its also 25% sales tax on everything.

could work 5-6 months out of every year and use a responsibly run private insurance company to cover welfare instead of allowing women to open the border to third world immigrants who leach on public welfare
>>
>>130640975
you're a faggot
>>
>>130667784

The root of the problem is ignorance. The root cause of all evil is ignorance. Get rid of ignorance and we can all enjoy peaceful anarchism. Peaceful anarchism won't work in a world drowning in ignorance.
>>
>>130640975

>get a job
>get married
>have children
>walk on the pavement
>save for your old age

These are just common sense though, get money, save for when you're incapable of sustaining yourself, make yourself a progeny in a stable relationship and don't play in traffic. How are these bad?
>>
>>130640975
Yeah, I am. I'm also free to not do anything listed there and die in the street like a hobo.

No one's forcing you at gunpoint to do anything that was listed in the image. Plus, nigger tier retards confuse liberty with freedom
>>
>>130668693
20-29% income tax. 10% provincial tax 5% sales tax less than 2% property tax

But I imagine wel change. Il protest every step of the eay.
>>
>>130668777
Some of the most evil people in History were quite intelligent and quite well educated and quite well informed.

You liberals think "education" fixes everything; and what is "education"? A liberal propaganda machine feeding money to useless liberals to indoctrinate another generation of useless liberals.

We've had enough of your kind.
>>
>>130640975
>Still hasnt realized no matter what you do your not free
>Makes this post on his 1,200$ mac pc on 49.99$ monthly wifi while eating a 4$ bag of chips in his 60,000$ house
>>
>>130667781
>(((free)))
free is codeword for degeneracy you bluepilled strawmanning cuck
go kiss some niggerfeet
>>
>>130668922
3-5% sale tax, exchange military with militia, no more welfare, just minimal police, tribunals and defense.
>>
>>130669119

I'm not a liberal. I'm an ethnonationalistic, right-leaning libertarian..... because liberty is so bad, right? Fuck off, kid.
>>
>>130643548
> raising children
> maintaining a social life
> getting entertained
>>
>>130669594
You want to educate people so they think the "right" way, this don't sound like freedom for me.
>>
>>130669294
>complains about my use of straw man
>ad hominems me

Not once have I advocated for degeneracy or for (((them))). I advocated being a responsible, contributing member of society. And how the hell I'd freedom a codeword for degeneracy?
And you're still being a blackpilled Nazi LARPer faggot.
>>
>>130669559
Disagree. Military should be conscripts. Every man should serve his country for x ammount of time. No pay, just sustenance.
>>
>>130669594
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

Should freedoms which harm the community be banned?
What about morally harming it or breaking social cohesion should they be banned?
>>
File: 1489900419258.jpg (62KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489900419258.jpg
62KB, 540x540px
>>130655202
You inept troglodyte. You wholly foul wank-stain. You regurgitated mucus of the human body.

Are you truly so dim as to not understand the value of our time in this world? Are you so weak willed to find working for meager system with course bound only for it's own sustenance to be a proper usage of your time on this earth. Your work for this system amounts to nothing, because this system strives to do nothing but sustain its own being. This world strives for nothing good, and the work available will fix nothing in this world. You would be better suited living a life of hedonism and masturbating to traps for all the good your work will have doe for this world. If nothing else you are simply supporting a rotten structure, it's builders long dead and their sons buried alive beneath the weight of its crumbled pieces. I can no longer blame people in this world for falling for the degeneracy of modern times, there is nothing else left for the modern man to work for.
>>
>>130669791
This is exactly what national militia mean.
>>
>>130669904
Thought you meant a volunteer neighborhood watch type thing. Ancaps take shit too far so I didnt give you benefit of doubt, sorry.
>>
Yes I am, thank you Jesus for loving me while I was yet a sinner! :')

Hallelujah and all glory to God, the Lion of Judah will come back soon and destroy all those who reject him, and all those who profess to know him but hate their brothers and sisters and practices lawlessness. Jesus will tell you "Get away from me, I never knew thee!"

You are light Lord, and in you there is no darkness, teach me also how to love and forgive others, including my enemies and those who hate me, so that I may be your son! Amen!

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
(John 8:36)
>>
>>130670082
No problem, but I still think militia should be organized in many levels, like state AND federal armies, to protect against centralization.
>>
>>130640975
yes. free from sin, i have Jesus
>>
>>130669684

>You want to educate people so they think the "right" way

No I don't. I think people should only be educated in how to read, write and do basic mathematics. Everything else (like physics or whatever) should be optional and people should NEVER be educated to think in the 'right' way since there isn't a 'right' way to think.
>>
anarchism = manchildren or edgy teens
>>
>>130640975
>save for your old age

Oh lol goys, this isn't how it works. You have to pay in money for someone to keep it for you, so they can give it back in monthly rates when you go in pension
>>
File: natural law.png (4MB, 1568x4426px) Image search: [Google]
natural law.png
4MB, 1568x4426px
>>130670279
t. butt hurt moral relativist whose grandpa touched him and you enjoyed it.
kys portumonkey.
>>
>>130670240
But this kind of education root out ignorance?

>>130670279
Unfortunately most are like this or are commies trying to control the movement
>>
>>130643240
>asking how old someone is
>picture of that idiot
>>
>>130670338
That's social security in the US. You do realize you can save on your own?
>>
>>130670576
>calling someone an idiot
>paying taxes to protect mosques 24/7 because 1 whitey had a traffic accident

Your whole country is a joke.
>>
>>130670484

>natural law

Mah nigga!

>>130670518

>But this kind of education root out ignorance?

Only at the most rudimentary level. You're fucked if you can't read, write and do basic mathematics in the modern world. For example, if you can't read, then you won't know what an important sign on the road is telling you (assuming it's not one of those symbol-only signs). And if you can't do basic mathematics, then you won't know if you've given the owner of a shop the current amount of money to buy one of his products (for example).
>>
>>130671400

* the correct amount of money
>>
>>130671400
Got your point, but when someone say education for root out ignorance, what came in mind is other thing.
>>
>>130640975
Op is the guy who ruins everything conversation he is part of by talking about the NWO and every world leader being a alien reptile.
>>
File: 1496226176931.jpg (20KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
1496226176931.jpg
20KB, 512x523px
>>130642256
>Proving biologically that I'm not a failure
>Posts anime girl reaction image
Sorry boy, you already fucked it up.
>>
>>130670484
>i wil impose my values of anarchism on you and everyone else and reject yours and if you dont fallow me your a monkey insult...

t. your average anarchist that leads to tyranny witch is run by edgy teens and manchildren ,
>>
>>130671661
:D
>>
I am the only free nigger on pol, the rest are all cucked
>>
>>130640975
>Are you free /pol/?
Define "free" in this context.

I'm free to do pretty much whatever I want. However I'm not free from the consequences of my actions.

I am a libertarian and so I do get where you're coming from. Freedom isn't everything though, freedom doesn't put food on the table or find you love or happiness. Most of those things require some kind of reduction of your freedom.

I want a roof over my head and food in my stomach, so I voluntarily give up some freedoms such as a few hours of my day, to work and exchange that for money which I use to pay for things.

Does voluntarily giving up freedoms as a trade off make you not free? Most people don't work because they're not free, they work because it's the smart thing to do to achieve a good quality of life. You could avoid work of course, but the moment you run out of food, have to sleep in the snow or get a cavity, you're really going to wish you could pay for things.
>>
>>130671629

>Got your point

Thanks.

>but when someone say education for root out ignorance, what came in mind is other thing.

Glad to have cleared up any confusion.
>>
i barely have a job, i dont like going to work, no wife, no children, my fashion style is my 80's childhood, i dont act normal, i drive on pavement, i dont own a TV, i dont obey the law, i count on my inheritance.

am i free?
>>
>>130640975
I hate you anarchists with a burning rage. You are worse than fat leftist cunts and chain-wagging niggers.
>>
File: 1484002323613.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484002323613.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
The only thing more insufferable than that picture are the people that peddle it around with that air of superiority they always have. Because neets think they're better than people who go to work, because they realised life is a game and that shunning it makes them smarter, without realising they can't ever stop playing.
And whenever you respond to it, they just dodge the issue and go "you just don't get it maaaaaaan", because they read too much into it and think there's some deeper meaning outside of the blatent mockery of people who work for a living.

Aside from getting married, having children, because those have issues that the creator and peddlers of this image don't give a flying shit about, and fashion (because that's actually a subjective thing), is the alternative to the statements in the picture really any better?
>>
File: 1495311358861s.jpg (4KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495311358861s.jpg
4KB, 121x125px
>>130665993
Exactly. This kind of juvenile thinking is exactly how we ended up with a spoiled, entitled generation that views HAVING TO WORK FOR A LIVING as the greatest injustice of all time.
>>
File: 1493067436422.jpg (30KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1493067436422.jpg
30KB, 367x451px
>>130665998
>Note, gonna die young
At least you're dying young, so we don't have to keep paying taxes for your worthless ass to lounge on the couch all day
>>
>>130640975
OP is retarded. You're free to not do any of those things except "obey the law", which is self-evident.
>>
>>130640975
Yes. Freedom is asserted. Kill anyone who tries to take your freedom. Don't be a pussy bitch, foreign fag.
>>
>>130644804
>act autistic
>act
S-sorry
>>
Bump. Let's get this motherfucker to the thread limit.
>>
>>130677374
Nice
>>
>>130642418

>nitpicking
>just stating everything the picture says

You're severely autistic

>it shows bonds n shit

How's this

>eat food
>drink water
>breathe
>be happy
>be sad
>do other things you're biologically inclined to do

R U FREE????
>>
>>130640975
>Get a job
No
>Go to work
Nope
>Get married
Probably never going to happen and it isn't worth it anyway
>Have children
Someday I hope
>Follow fashion
Not even once
>Act normal
Eh sure unless the JQ is brought up
>Walk on the pavement
Sure
>Watch TV
No thanks
>Obey the law
I observe it until it's time to seize power
>Save for your old age
Pointless in today's world

Yeah I'm free. Free to play video games and watch the world burn.
>>
File: 1497920494290.jpg (200KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
1497920494290.jpg
200KB, 605x807px
>>130640975
Still free enough to die of my own volition.
>>
>>130645175

>anarachist
>whines about a shitty country that's a failure because of communism

You literally can find something you're good at, and considering you waste your life playing vidya proves you're the exactly the kind of person the poster was trying to relate to.

You can learn photography, pick up an instrument, get into programming, art, graphic design, there's a thousand things you can do opposed to wasting time playing games, that could result in a high paying job.
>>
>>130640975

>Get a job
Done
>Go to work
I do, I like my job
>Get married
Okay
>Have kids
Okay
>Follow fashion
I'm not in high school
>Act normal
Always do
>walk on pavement
No shit, that is what it is there for
>Watch TV
Don't own one. Didn't expect that did you?
>Obey the law
Already do, I'm not a nigger
>Save for old age
Already am, I don't want to be too dependent on others

Finally "I am free" and I will be more free than you.
>>
>>130640975
>Get a job
Did
>Go to work
Do
>Get married
Rejected
>Have children
See above
>Follow fashion
Nah
>Act normal
Do
>Walk on the pavement
It's all pavement
>Watch TV
Sure
>Obey the law
Do
>Save for your old age
Do
>>
>>130640975
Whoa check out this dank deep image made by an edgy /b/tard... FUCKING BASED
>>
>>130680051
I'm good at many things
>>
File: 1486075436100.png (10KB, 586x528px) Image search: [Google]
1486075436100.png
10KB, 586x528px
>>130665870
have you been watching john rose anon? if not, you really should, you would love that guy. I started a 90 day solid food vacation, on day 28 right now, I've lost 30 lbs and I have more energy then I've ever had.
>>
>>130679465

Hey, a good thread is a good thread. :D

>>130680902

Never heard of him, but I'll check him out. Thanks, Ameribro.
>>
>>130640975
>wah life is mean

the picture
>>
File: 1479164568798.jpg (86KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
1479164568798.jpg
86KB, 960x831px
>>130681478
It didn't used to be this way.
>>
>>130680633

video games don't count you degenerate
>>
>>130640975
>Married with kids
>Free
Fuck sake you shitheads really are all like 16-21 years old, marriage is for suckers with no game.
>>
>>130681408
:D
>>130681890
I can always be a twitch streamer. But yeah, I won't waste my life on that shit. I'm good at many other things, but all I got offered was a job at fast food. Should I blame capitalism we have know or communism that was before? I blame them both and this shithole Balkan.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.