[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civic nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: serveimage.jpg (35KB, 780x438px)
serveimage.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Explain to me why muh white skin is more important than a stable society. I for one would be happy in a majority black society as long as they were black people and not niggers.

I think that we should educate people such that race does not exist and that we are all one nation.
>>
You fucking can't can you? That's the only reason there aren't a billion replies
>>
>>130639190
>thinks a majority black society could accomplish anything but live in mud huts, eat shit and mutilate their daughters genitals
>>
>>130639190
because majority of niggers are not even close as well behaved as the cosby kids
>>
>>130639190
>I for one would be happy in a majority black society as long as they were black people and not niggers.

Do you honestly think skin color is the only reason? Ponder this, what if the difference between a black man and a nigger was more than culture but in fact a genetic trait.
>>
>>130639190
do you understand that race and iq correlate?
>>
File: DCX2RlFXoAAyuBq.jpg (66KB, 863x494px)
DCX2RlFXoAAyuBq.jpg
66KB, 863x494px
>>130639190
>Stable society
>Majority black society
Two things that are unlikely ever to be seen together.
>>
>>130640699
>>130640801
IQ does not correlate with decency. Millions of retards every day get jobs at McDonalds. They aren't the sharpest knife but they don't go out and do drugs all day
>>
File: 1486786047869.png (2MB, 674x6460px)
1486786047869.png
2MB, 674x6460px
>>130640531
These black man you praise could very well have genes that "niggers" lack, yet because they have the same skin color you assume they're equal? An 70 IQ white man is he the same as a 150 IQ white man? Most likely the blacks you want in your civic nationalist society are those on the far right side of the bell curve, while the vast majority of the curve for those of african descent will fall into the "nigger" category. The society you claim you would be happy in will not be a result of any cultural revolution, no it would require the most strict of eugenics. Perhaps once human genetic engineer is mastered it could happen, but by that point most people would rather turn themselves white instead.
>>
File: 149388928521.jpg (40KB, 400x388px)
149388928521.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>130640077
>>130640260
>>130640531
>>130640699
>>130640801
well that settles it. If the top minds of a Chilean Swaddling board say we shouldn't bother holding black people to our standards of society, we need to just tear everything down and begin preparations for day of the rope, as mass genocide is a much more achievable task than actually educating and trying to change nigger culture. wrap it up boys.
>>
Multiracial societies are not stable
>>
>>130640957
>will not be a result of any cultural revolution, no it would require the most strict of eugenics
I support a great purge of subhumans, but subhumans are defined by behavior rather than biological factors beyond their control. I see Duterte as the greatest serving world leader, because he kills druggies and terrorists irrespective of their race
>>
>>130639190
Look up crime rates, stds, intelligence, and other things beneficial to societies. Whites rank very low, and nigs, spics, and muzzies are all fucked up. Kill yourself, shill.
>>
>>130641174
This is a direct result of what they have been (((taught))) their culture is, rather than what they are capable of
>>
>>130639190
White skin is the basis of a civil society.
>>
File: 1496801080421.png (53KB, 1900x1000px)
1496801080421.png
53KB, 1900x1000px
>>130641122
Look if you want civic nationalism to succeed you should push for national transhumanism. With a free market of genes available, adopting genes is no different than adopting culture. However, note that only the highest iq races will be able to invent this technology and if you let niggers overpopulate before it's mastered then you will damn all of mankind.
>>
File: 1471871815524[1].jpg (90KB, 500x492px)
1471871815524[1].jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>130639190
>as long as they were black people and not niggers.
>>
>>130641027
are you black?
>>
If you care so little about your genetic identity that you lack an in-group preference then I already know that we cannot find common ground on this subject. Don't worry, it's not your fault; you're probably autistic.
>>
>>130639190
OP Move to brazil. Maybe even start your civic nationalism movement there. Sounds good right? also dont wear your phone out in open
>>
>>130639190
yeah, the big problem is you currently have neither
>>
I like my friends , family and culture - I dont want them replaced
>>
>>130641428
My civic nationalism is centered on my state being superior to all other 49 and to the rest of the world. Brazil needs to be bulldozed and then maybe we can try it there

>>130641456
Who is saying they have to be replaced?
>>
Oh yes we want a stable society, the problem is that you can't have any stable society with nigs in it.
Also the 'based black man' you mention is around 1-5% of the whole black race, which will undoubtedly be assimilated genetically in a span of a few generations so it doesn't make much of a difference
>>
>>130641286
Wrong . Average sub-saharan I.Q. is 65 . Blacks NEED Neanderthal DNA to be capable of anything resembling advanced civilization
>>
>>130641704
Did I at any point say a stable society with nigs was necessarily a realistic goal? Let the market run its course, if the few sane black men get bleached over the next several generations then let it happen.
>>
>>130641574
You're not but black people are
>>
>>130639190

well first of all majority black societies aren't stable, i think we established that.

Civic nationalism on the other hand is a really nice concept in my estimation, something like the EU without this beaurocratic moloch for example

i dont have anything against anyone with another skincolor as long as he behaves like a civic part of the society (which again blacks do not tent to do with exceptions)

last but not least, no fucking islam, i don't care if you're hindu pagan or whatever, just don't praise someone who married and raped little girls, easy as it gets

The point is, that we have to agree on some basic pillars of society, which are, no fucking islam, free speech and everyone has to contribute to society and stay in the lines of whatever constitution we might agree on
>>
>>130642087
Black people who insist on replacement are not part of the nation and should be expelled at its founding.

>>130642148
>first of all majority black societies aren't stable, i think we established that
Because majority black societies as they currently exist are majority nigger societies with very few if any black men. The niggers go unchecked in those countries.

>no fucking islam
I think we should give the mudslimes (of which there are few here, idk about germanistan) an autonomous region, maybe an island, where they can practice freely but they're not allowed to leave it unless we need to export terrorism for some reason. We make them a deal - they get a muslim society but we get their military service when we want it.

I agree with everything else in that post
>>
>>130639190
I too like civic nationalism, but the problem is that you need to assimilate immigrants and the moment they make their own groups (ghettos, sharia zones) it all falls apart because you house non-citizens in your country (and unless you destroy their culture and mentality or spread them so far they can't meet themselves anymore they'll persist) and it will rise tensions and so on... Your citizens won't be able to accept them so far they isolate themselves.
>>
>>130639190
Name one majority black sable society.
>>
>>130639190
Human nature doesn't allow for diversity in closed spaces. That includes skin tone. When people look like each other they feel more like family and are more likely to empathize with them which allows the kind of high trust society that we want to live in.
It's not possible to stop racism. It's instinctual and will always arise. Separation is required and mixing with niggers is a complete waste. They have nothing of value to offer.
A world where we don't have to lock our doors anymore would be amazing.
>>
>>130639190
Thank fuck I am not a retarded American. I rather not live in a country where I am minority among people that make shit tier music and talk like fags.
>>
>>130642455
Muslims are not friends. They need to die.
>>
>>130641027
>changing nigger culture
no one even wants to do that except some cuckservatives, but it never happen
>>
>>130639190
For me, it's about culture not color. I don't give a fuck as long as they make the effort to learn english, carry their own weight and assimilate within a couple of generations.
>>
>>130641286
You don't know shit about niggers.
>>
>>130642455
>I think we should give the mudslimes (of which there are few here, idk about germanistan) an autonomous region, maybe an island, where they can practice freely
Name it "terrorist island". Islam is almost the same sort as nigger "societies" and should either be changed or destroyed, else their degeneracy won't vanish.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (79KB, 1200x1188px)
serveimage.jpg
79KB, 1200x1188px
>>130642523
Botswana pre-gun control

>>130642565
Pic related

>>130642727
>>130642630
You only read half that paragraph. They should be subservient to and separate from the rest of us, but if we end up at war we promise them 72 virgins if they assist.
>>
black people are niggers, niggers are black people. race will always exist, you can't overthrow nature. black niggers wouldn't be able to create a stable society because they just don't possess the necessary functionality and skills to do so, there's a reason they live in huts in their homelands. same with sand people
>>
>>130641027
>educating
You cannot educate blacks, you'd need to change their genetics first (which is impossible for now). And if you do they wouldn't be blacks anymore, so literally you can't enjoy living in a developed society with them around.
>>
>>130642821
Read my post again.
You want inherently hostile to everything but it society to exist even when you know that it's hostile. And this society permits all ways (open warfare, deceit, diplomacy, exploitation, whatever) to fight with everything that isn't islam. You really want that? They won't ever be completely subservient, their mindset won't allow that.
They're basically ghetto niggers, but infectious.
>>
>>130641286
What about Africa where there is not a single jew yet they live worse than Europe in the middle ages? What's the excuse then?
>>
>>130643021
Jews rule Africa through UN aid
>>
>>130643018
I'm essentially talking about a Gitmo style setup
>>
>>130643238
Care to explain?
>>
>>130643061
UN aid doesn't have any effect on what they're taught like you said because there is no kike brainwashing there plus they leave school at 10 and few own a tv.
You can make all the excuses you want but this boils down to iq.
>>
>>130643264
You stick them all on an island, they're allowed to practice their religion but there's a 24/7 naval blockade whereby if they try anything they get blasted to hell. If the state needs guerrilla fighters (but only on foreign turf) they can pull muzzies off the island to go do dirty work

>>130643337
UN aid money goes into the dictators' back pockets, who are communists or the like and teach their people to depend on the state and the UN and not to think too much
>>
>>130639190
>Explain to me why muh white skin is more important than a stable society
beacuse you cannot have a stable society who is muliracial
According to Robert Putnam, multiculturism does not only lead to lower trust in society, but also:

>Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
>Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
>Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
>Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
>Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
>Less likelihood of working on a community project.
>Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
>Fewer close friends and confidants.
>Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
>More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".
>>
>>130642673
>For me, it's about culture not color.
where does culture comes from ?
>>
>>130644630
>you cannot have a stable society who is multiracial
yes you can, as long as whites are the majority.

Any multicultural society with a non white majority will fall apart and probably result in the majority trying to genocide everyone else.
>>
>>130639190
What /pol/ really wants is an apocalyptic event that destroys all of western civilization, then the few white people remaining can bond together and start anew. I've seen some white nationalists here who unironically support ISIS.
>>
>>130641122

>because he kills druggies and terrorists irrespective of their race

Some of the most intelligent, highly functioning contributors to mankind were and still are druggies.

Again IQ is going to determine how someone who does drugs behaves and the decisions they make.

Smart drug user --- deals with safe professional dealer. Never gets sloppy. Never gets caught. Keeps ambition/professional goals in perspective. Never puts themselves in a situation where they can be busted. 95% of the time they use in their own homes. Situational awareness at all times.

Dumb drug user --- deals with dangerous/sloppy dealers. Will smoke pot while driving a car with no insurance with a pocket full of crack while blaring their stereo bass, swerving through traffic cutting people off, while having an illegal firearm on them, texting while they drive, with an open container, and a bunch of warrants issued for unpaid tickets.

I mean you have to get past the scummy drug user meme. Incredibly successful people use all the time.
>>
>>130644856
>yes you can, as long as whites are the majority.
or maybe if you have a apartheid type system it can work with a white minority like south afrika
>>
>>130645067
perhaps.

I see white people as sort of like glue, or maybe mortar. White people have created successful multi-cultural empires before. I dont think any other race has ever done that.
>>
>>130645067
Yeah, man. That turned out just fine for SA.
>>
>>130641122

Nearly every great leader that has ever lived has been a drug user either recreationally or addictively and sorry to burst your bubble but even Duterte.

The wehrmacht was fueled by methamphetamine. As was Hitler.
Jfk had a cocktail of special sauce waiting for him every day.
Every president during prohibition still had liquor at the ready.

So answer me this.
Why do you think someone deserves to die for using drugs?
>>
>>130645336
Because all violent crime can be traced to drugs
>>
>>130639190
>black "people"
>not niggers
WEW laddy
>>
>>130645386
Melanin is not a drug.
>>
File: Cx3e-PaW8AATMmU.jpg (245KB, 1080x1616px)
Cx3e-PaW8AATMmU.jpg
245KB, 1080x1616px
>>130639190
skin color is just a proxy for IQ which is what really matters.
>>
File: bait1469.jpg (36KB, 625x626px)
bait1469.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>130639190
>I for one would be happy in a majority black society as long as they were black people and not niggers. I think that we should educate people such that race does not exist and that we are all one nation.
>>
>mutliculturalism meme
Multiracial culture is ok
Multicultural society is not
>>
Dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.