[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go Medieval

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (35KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
35KB, 511x288px
The West needs to bring back the Middle Ages.

Restore the Catholic Church. The State only has legitimacy through the Church.

Return the legal system to enforcing Canon Law. Heresy, sodomy, blausphemy, adultery, etc punished appropriately by the State.

Bring back public executions and corporal punishment.

This is the only way to salvage the present situation.

What say you?
>>
>>130639053
No.
>>
>>130639053

Nah, the current pope would just require everybody to house at least 3 shitskin muslims as a requirement of the faith.

The only solution to the mess we are facing right now in western society is a final one.
>>
>>130639053
I'd love this but not under roman catholicism, I prefer orthodoxy due to the baggage roman catholicism carries these days.
It'd be interesting if church fulfilled supreme court role in the u.s.
>>
>>130639148
Protestans made this mess.
>>
>>130639053
Go suck a donkey dick, papist scum.
#Lallididnothingwrong
>>
>>130639398
RCC is full of gnostic heresies. Fuck off already weeaboo.
>>
>>130639217
The Pope can be replaced.

>>130639380
Orthodoxy is fine but theyre schismatics and will never have the numbers. What baggage do you mean?
>>
>>130639518
RCC literally destroyed gnosticism.
>>
you can say goodbye to the internet any practically to any modern invention then faggot
>>
>>130639606
Do you have any idea how many things were invented in the Middle Ages? The idea that technology stagnated was an Enlightenment construct for retards.
>>
>>130639546
Current pope is nothing short of a heretic, bad history coupled with its liberalization of churches stances towards gay marriage and abortion.
If this were a century or 50 years ago I'd be fine with roman catholics but current pope is out of his mind.
>>
>>130639606
Who needs internet when you have Christ?
>>
>>130639053
Papism has screwed over too many countries to even count.

>>130639398
>Protestans made this mess.
You are smoking crack. Satanists and jews did this.
>>
>>130640005
Pope is automatically excommunicated and loses office the moment he commits heresy.
>>
>>130639053
>western theocracy in the 21st century
Worst idea I've heard in a while.
>>
>>130640062
And they got the opportunity to do so becauseā€¦?
>>
>>130640194
Explain.
>>
>>130640311
Because what you described in the OP is practically sharia under a different guise.
>>
>>130640774
sound great whats the problem?
>>
>>130640062
Protestants screwed over the world
>>
>>130640836
>afraid of muslims ''immigrants'' invading the west and establishing sharia
>not if we beat them to it
kek
>>
>>130640774
No because unlike Islam, Christianity is reasonable and merciful.
>>
>>130641031
>bring back public executions and corporal punishment
How is that reasonable or merciful?
>>
>>130639053
I say DEUS VULT
>>
>>130641605
It is merciful to those who are you are defending and a merciful way of ending a sinner's life. The state only has ever the right to kill if granted by god so through the bishops
>>
>The West needs to bring back the Middle Ages.

They already are, using muslim and African immigrants.
>>
>>130639053
Have Ultramontanism in its current de facto positivist, cult-of-personality form condemned as heretical, restore the rights of Carthage (and Toledo to a lesser extent) as counterbalances to Rome, and bring back bishops with spine to excommunicate popes (like the North Africans, North Italians and Illyricians did to Pope Vigilius during the Three Chapters Controversy) and then we'll talk.
t. trad Latin
>>
>>130642458
What really needs to happen is that the pope should be elected and chosen (and be made to abdicate if necessary) by the pentarchy. The pentarchy was no mistake and was divinely ordained by the apostles and science has shown that a group of 5 is the most efficient and best system of management. The pope should act as the head of the pentarchy, first among equals, prime minister. He is the ultimate authority for dogma and doctrine. Jesus made no mistake when he ordained peter as the rock of the church and the apostles made no mistake in maintaining peter as the protons and head of the apostles and the pentarchy and bishops made no mistake in maintaining the tradition of the pope being the head. Yet the power to elect the pope should lie with the pentarchy not Rome alone mirroring how the apostles operated with the the then delegating to the 4 other pentarchs.
>>
>>130639053
No.

The Catholic church is a kike project to subvert white civilization.
>>
File: aw7GDEB_700b.jpg (78KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
aw7GDEB_700b.jpg
78KB, 600x848px
>>130639053
No.
>>
>>130643775
>chosen by Pentarchy
Nope, a metropolitan of Rome should strictly be elected by its own clergy, its patriarchal synod at the most lenient.
> made to abdicate by the Pentarchy
Not for me, should be by council, and only for egregious errors.
As for the Pentarchy itself, in a reunited Church I would expand that to include all apostolic and patriarchal sees and those close enough to it, e.g. Rome+EC patriarchs and catholicoi+Carthage(restored) + Toledo + all EO+OO+ACoE patriarchs and catholicoi.

As for Constantinople I would demote it in the taxis to fifth due to neither being apostolic (the claim of St. Andrew founding it is fabricated) nor originally a metropolia (former suffragan of Heraclea)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.