[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they actually worse than the Jews or is that just a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: albania.png (52KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
albania.png
52KB, 1200x857px
Are they actually worse than the Jews or is that just a meme?
>>
File: albania.png (59KB, 1483x576px) Image search: [Google]
albania.png
59KB, 1483x576px
>>130639028
They act like jews,they would yell opression on it's host country just because they are minorety there and when they are a majority in their own nation they would still yell that they are being opressed by foreign nation.Not to mantion that in their eyes every important person that was born on this helish peninsulla is Albanian in their eyes
>>
>>130639532
Damn, that sounds rough. Why is the West helping them?
>>
>>130639916
Because Serbia was and still is an ally to Russia and West helps them because they see us a gate that would let Russia into Europe not to mention that the Russians are arming like crazy for the past 2 years.Also the West didn't took Kosovo not because off the poor opressed Muslim Albanians but because Kosovo is the richest region in entire Europe,even the gold mine that was opened in 13th century is still open that's how much Kosovo is rich but it doesn't matter since Kosovo is now just a giant millitary base.
>>
>>130639028
Not worse than Jews, nobody is, but they are allied with US Jews and turkey so you get the point
>>
>>130639028
>worse than the Jews
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_mafia
>According to Wikileaks reports, the Albanian mafia has monopolized various international affiliations from as far east as Israel, to as far west as South America.
>>
File: 60090826.jpg (102KB, 600x819px) Image search: [Google]
60090826.jpg
102KB, 600x819px
>>130640953
B-b-b-but muh Arkan!!!
>>
>>130639028

I can confirm that everyday people over there are euro-obsessed greedy cunts - at least most of them.
On the other hand, I've encountered a few acts of generosity and trust in there - but that could've been prompt only by the fact that we are polish, winch means
>we wuz communizts
and also, we were uber-drunk and turbo-reckless.

The travel fare (13euro) for Gjirokaster to german border was hardest fucking bargain I've ever made in my life. Sad thing is, I was laughing by doing so, and the poor man with a car wasn't - that was too important matter to him.
There's still a huge poverty in there and thats from where the meme might be coming from
>>
>>130641085
>from Gjirokaster to GREEK border
time to kill myself
>>
>>130639028
jews atleast pretend not to be rats
>>
>>130641176

Nowadays, that's approximately the same mate...

Also, don't compare diaspora and local people.
That's really not the same.
>>
>>130639916
apart from ore exploitation and geopolitical sphere of interest, albania (and kosovo) are the outpost for military bases, drug and organ black market and human trafficking
>>
>>130639028
I've met a few of them. 2nd or 3rd generation migrants are integrated for the most part, some even have become orthodox.
1st generation migrants are the worst, fucking nationalists who hate the country they have migrated to
>>
>>130639028
No, they are not. And I say this as a Serb.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.