[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Welfare Program get rich scheme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: navysailor.jpg (108KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
navysailor.jpg
108KB, 720x538px
< Anchor baby here that joined the Navy Nuclear Program at young age of 18 years old.
<$20,000 enlistment bonus just to complete the school. I re-enlisted after 2 years and received $90,000, half up front. (Special program for Navy Nukes for a fresh 6 years after you are fully qualified).
<08’ Financial crisis and I witnessed all the Bank bail outs. Saw bank stock triple overnight once banks received news of them receiving a bailout. I then used my Navy 20K bonus money and dropped it all on Ford (F). Ford didn't get the bailout but I bought it low at $2.30 a share (6500 Shares)
<Sold Ford stock while it was at $15 a share and made over $200,000.
<I then took advantage of military union apprenticeship US MAP program to track hours as an electrician (nuclear). This is a simple program where they track your hours.
<Got out as a journeyman and moved to the bay area and took part of the big data center construction boom making over $65 dollars an hour.
<I use the Post 9/11 GI bill which pays yours "rent" so military welfare users can go to school. I go to University of Phoenix “in house” for an IT program.
<The 1 class is 1 month long, 3 hours a night, every Monday (technically full time).
<Since I go to school full time for San Jose, CA locality, I get over $3600 tax free every month (36 months school benefit).
<I had a back injury in the military and a knee sprain moving stuff in the plant (Nuclear spaces). Well documented with tons of meds. I am disabled at 50%.
<I get about $1000 tax free a month from the VA plus school money. ($4600 tax free total from the VA).
<Did I mention I made $65/hr as a union electrician in the SF Bay area, full medical, full pension?
<I rent a room for $1000 dollars a month.

No scams or gimmicks.
>>
>>130636060
>I rent a room for $1000 dollars a month.

That's where you fucked up.

Living with other people is worth no amount of immediate savings.

t. millionaire
>>
>>130636060
so you got everything shoved up your stupid easy live ass congrats whats your point?
>>
>>130636060
The Navy is floating housing projects
>>
>>130636060
Sounds about right, as an ex navy fag here (Engineman on several minesweepers for 4 years) and got out 3 years ago and didn't claim disability, what can I file for to get maximum benefits?
>>
>>130636421
I have documented bulging discs from heavy lifting, so it was relatively easy getting my percentage and rating. I didn't claim anything I didn't have.
>>
>>130636060
3 hours every monday isnt full-time
>>
>>130636670
If you finish the class (3 credits) per month, it is full time. Don't count the hours, count the credits issued during time frame.
>>
>>130636149
Rent is $2500 a month if you go solo for an apartment.
>>
>>130636558
Yea, we all know that means you had a pre existing condition and capitalized on it once you got out. What the fuck did you do in the fucking Navy to give you bulging discs from heavy lifting in only a few years rofl?
>>
>>130636819
You need 12 credits per semester to be Full Time under the Post 911 GI Bill you LARPing faggot.
>>
>>130638132
Omg how fucking dumb are you? University of Phoenix does this specifically for the vets. 4 months for school semester. If you finish a "class" at 3 credits per month, it's technically quicker than traditional semester classes at a JC.

It exists faggot.
>>
File: Feels Greentext.png (191KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Greentext.png
191KB, 613x640px
>>130636060

<
>>
>>130636060
>>130636421
>>130636558
STATISTS STOP STEALING MY MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>130639512
You're either batting for the team, or pitching for the opponent. Pick your side carefully =]
>>
>>130636060
You fucking gay ass squids. Fuck you, breath water -army fag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.