[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSM BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.jpg (72KB, 901x705px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72KB, 901x705px
MSM BTFO
>>
They do not want Alex Jones on television. Funny how much shit the guy gets here on /pol. If he is controlled opposition, then at least he throws out some weird info that other folks do not tell us. Makes you start digging to find even deeper conspiracy shit that is probably controlled too.

Damnit every time I get close to something, I never can get the full nugget of it that hits home the truth. There are a few things like Gladio and the dutroux affair. The folks and orgs involved in those are incredible to discover, but still there just is not enough to bring it all home and put the pieces together. It drives me nuts! Something strange and horrifying is out there, but I just cannot find it or put my finger on it. It is not a LARP, but amidst ten thousand LARPs and millions of dead ends the deepest parts of the tunnel are never uncovered. It is there though, and I do not know who they are and what their plans are.
>>
>>130636024
>They do not want Alex Jones on television.

Yes they fucking DO. That's why he continually gets mainstream media attention and has big name backers for his radio show. He is their #1 disinformation agent.
>>
>>130636141
>big name backers for his radio show
Who?
>>
Leaked audio when?
>>
>>130636295

hes already leaked some of the audio
>>
>>130636024
>at least he throws out some weird info that other folks do not tell us

But he throws out EVERYTHING - a literal scatter-gun of theorists since he's not inconvenienced by things that others making coherent sustained arguments have to contend with, you know, like an actual position.

One minute it's xyz, then it's yzx and then it's zxy at the root of conspiracy number nine billion and one. The only continuity is that AJ will explain how he saw the truth of permutation xzy before everyone else (after the fact) and that's why it's OK he's a serial revisionist because in his heart of hearts he actually knew that was the real truth; though he didn't mention it before; though it will be something else tomorrow.

He's a con man - actually artist because he's adept. Too bad his amazing foresight and revisionism can't help with his alimony bill.
>>
>>130638358

>providing the information
>supposed to have a side
>an argument

you literally have been brainwashed by MSM way of ((presenting)) the "news" and using their tactics to refute him
>>
File: 1487856814730.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487856814730.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>130638358
Stop being a globalist.
>>
>>130639741

>these hotels are known to pump in toxic gases when you sleep to keep you docile
>propure air filtration system keeps you and your loved ones safe
>>
>>130636024
Alex Jones
>Marketer of bullshit, sells shit like testosterone supplements to his dumb audience, spins retarded conspiracies like pickle gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

>/pol/ jumps on his dick like they're a bitch in heat with a fatty fetish

Trump
>Dossier released which contains extensive information on blackmail material the Russians have on Trump
>Russian officials connected with the Dossier start dropping like flies, from "committing suicide" in the trunk of their car, to taking flying lessons from the fourth story of buildings
>Multiple members of Trump's cabinet and campaign staff are found to have secret connections with Russians
>Trump and his staff bar all press conferences from being recorded, this despite his promise of a transparent government

>/pol/ scoffs in derision

It's like when you're faced with a real conspiracy you find yourself cold footed or something. The fantastical conspiracies like pedophile pizza rings are more palatable to your tastes compared to something of substance.
>>
>>130635520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rq-5Ui0c4

red ice tv destroyed alex
>>
>>130635520
its megyn kelly. who cares. if she could pull in good figures still her contract would have been extended
>>
>>130640477
>irrelevant FBI controlled red pilled channel
>blowing anything but cock

Good one kekistani
>>
>>130640422
>Dossier

You mean that piss dossier?

>Russian officials start dying

Hookers?
>>
>>130640422
>>Dossier released which contains extensive information on blackmail material the Russians have on Trump

That was from 4chan you fucking idiot.
>>
>>130640594
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/meet-seven-russian-operatives-dropped-dead-since-donald-trump-russia-dossier/1613/
>Back in January, a thirty-page dossier was leaked to the public which detailed all the supposed ways in which Russia was blackmailing Trump. Two weeks later Oleg Erovinkin, a former KGB General who had helped a former MI6 agent to assemble the dossier, turned up dead in the back of a car in Russia. While it hasn’t been proven, many have suspected that Vladimir Putin had Erovinkin taken out in revenge for Erovinkin’s complicity in exposing Putin’s blackmail scheme. But even more Russian bodies have been dropping.
>>
>>130635520
kek and nobody cares...even here. My faith in /pol/ is justified.
>>
>>130640565
>FBI controlled
Ah the aspersions game...
>>
>>130640624
>That was from 4chan you fucking idiot.
It was from the guy who provided the information that led to the prosecution of top FIFA executives.

The guy has some serious credibility.
>>
>>130635520
Alex Jones seems completely ridiculous at least 50% of the time, but what he released about this interview is pretty damning, and is free of any conspiracy theories.
I unironically think he may have ended her career, although she might have already been on her way to doing it herself. I can't figure out who she thinks her target audience could possibly be, at this point.
>>
>>130640624
Lol no it wasn't, it was from British intelligence... they OFFICIALLY stated as such dumbfuck
>>
File: tumblr_oo9jzwoOax1r2pp2to1_500.gif (491KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo9jzwoOax1r2pp2to1_500.gif
491KB, 500x229px
>>130635520
Dont forget goyim...Hollywood is run by evil chinese commies.
>>
>>130635520

Are libs retarded?

They're giving free publicity to Alex in case someone didnt see the interview
>>
>>130640843

its hilarious that pol cant sense its own sarcasm when its used by alex
>>
>>130636225
Duh!
Super Jones Alex-prostate (Huge huge, non-infowars associated product made by CNN)
>>
>>130640971

just like cenk and pierse mogan, the alex jones youtube vids are massively more views than the NBC upload of the intervew, or the edited cenk incident or the piers interview

alex cucks them again
>>
File: AlexJones1495257200316.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones1495257200316.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>130640943

Wrong. Hollywood is run by the Arabs.
>>
>>130640915

Bullshit.
>>
>>130636225
Also Kathy Griffin Butt-Potty, by Disney.
>>
>>130640388
don't tell me he really said that lol.
>>
>>130640843
Megyn Kelly's target demographic is her producer's cock.
>>
>>130640730
>some slav got iced

That happens all the time.
>>
>>130640843
>what he released about this interview
I haven't been following this tv drama. Care to explain?
>>
File: 1438164712623.jpg (201KB, 634x345px) Image search: [Google]
1438164712623.jpg
201KB, 634x345px
>>
>>130640422
/pol/ only care about the jewish connection
>>
>>130640565
>le accusation
going to need a source on that one little bud
>>
>>130635520

More like that actor Alex Jones BTFO
>>
>>130640915
guy from here fed it to brit intel then it blew up from there
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
>>130636024
I don't entirely think AJ is controlled opposition. He leaves breadcrumbs right at the precipice of naming the jew. He's too smart to just do it himself. Though, his stances on Israel is absolutely disconcerting as causes me to distrust him, he treads so close to the line that anybody who digs a bit deeper will ultimately draw the right conclusion.

This fucking faggot right here though, legitimately one of the biggest cock sucking morons I've seen in a long time. Pretty much a vanguard of the Jew. No legitimacy, just a cuck. Dude needs to be known for what a colossal faggot he really is. Try naming the jew around him and he will just flip his fucking shit.
>>
>>130641952
and you believe that psyop because?
>>
File: 1497945376531.png (1MB, 1704x6930px) Image search: [Google]
1497945376531.png
1MB, 1704x6930px
>>130640422
The hilarious irony being there's less evidence indicating Russian collusion than there is on Pizzagate. You dicksuckers are legitimately retarded.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.