[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronald Bernard - Former Banker turned Whisleblower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ronald Bernard.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald Bernard.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of him, /pol/? Apparently this guy who was an entrepreneur in the Netherlands, and through business associates got into the financial industry. He got deep into the rabbit hole, flipped out, and got out. Im skeptical but open minded to him being honest.

He mentioned the Protocols of Zion, so I think what he's saying might actually be the pure truth. The way he actually explains the inner workings of the financial industry to normal shit that is already known is fascinating. It really makes the whole Luciferian NWO kind of shit believable via this context. Not like it wasn't already, but it seems much less far fetched to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9mMdUGcRRw
>>
>>130635173
Damage-narrative control.
>>
>>130635515
Understandable. What part of his testimony do you not believe? It seemed legit enough, I don't see why they would just say the truth through a controlled puppet, make sure it gets a small following then be done with it? Why not lie and throw off the trail, or something of that sort? It just seems like they don't have much to gain from portraying the truth in such a way.
>>
>>130635823
Psychopaths try to gain positions of power and influence. Bureaucracy and politics (taxing and creating money) trump banking (scrounging money from society). Maybe bankers are in on this stuff too, but it's politicians who are the focus of pizzagate, and in the news it's usually politicians or bureaucrats who are accused of being pedophiles. So maybe he's drawing attention away from concrete individuals like podesta towards vague banker satanists, who he doesn't name. This implies a threat of violence that's much more difficult to contend with than threats from a concrete individual like podesta.
>>
>>130635173
Don't let his looks fool you, The guy is a full blown hippie, never trust a hippie.
>>
Are his professional credentials verified?

And why would he risk blowing this whistle like this? Where is he going to hide?

>http://www.dvm-tv.com/

He trusts these revelations with a wordpress blog?
>>
On Youtube someone did a behavioral analysis of him during the interview and basically concluded he is either telling the truth or the best actor in history
>>
>>130637502

he is a well known scam artist here in the Netherlands.
>>
can't the dutch afford good teeth? or are you just too close to britain and there's something in the air over there?
>>
I was skeptical until he advised a reading of the learned elders of zion. That alone guarantees he will receive many people coming out to call him a fake and explains a lot of the backlash. He named the jew. For that he has my respect.
>>
>>130638022
Please elaborate.
>>
hes definitely a liar, look at how big his nose is

oh and I heard he is a well known scam artist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.