[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always suspected /pol/ were a bunch of North Korean apologists.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: kplarge.gif (5KB, 602x302px) Image search: [Google]
kplarge.gif
5KB, 602x302px
I always suspected /pol/ were a bunch of North Korean apologists.
>>
>>130633492
i feel bad for the guy.
>>
Who in their right mind wants to go to NK? Kid was an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2660.gif (1MB, 349x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.gif
1MB, 349x204px
Apologists? More like advocates.
>>
>>130633492
Cognitive dissonance on /pol/ is nothing new. The other day there was a thread with a video of a black guy being harassed by an Antifa tranny, and there were more people in the thread siding with the tranny than the black guy because "she" was white.
>>
File: north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg (130KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg
130KB, 730x537px
>>130633492

I want my, I want my, I want my NKTV.
>>
They are the super villian of our world. Who here hasn*t sometimes rooted for the villian in thr movies?
>>
>>130633763
Tranny can be repaired if society steps in the right direction a nigger defiles the gene pool.
>>
>>130633719
You should visit the country then ;)
>>
>>130633492
if you choose to go to a seedy part of town and get robbed, whose fault is it?

and if he really tried to steal the poster he was a retard
>>
>>130633860
case in point
>>
>Suspected
When was it a secret?
>>
NK is pretty much the only country I would support invading, as regardless of the outcome, SK or China will get stuck with the occupation instead of us. Plus whether under Chinese or SK occupation, it would still be a net improvement for the NK citizens.

Imagine Iraq without the decade long occupation, it was over in like a month.
>>
>>130635117
>Thinking the US withdraws from anywhere
Troops on China's border is the neocons wet dream
>>
>>130635237
Yea sure, we'd probably stay involved if SK took over, but SK would be able to handle the bulk of security operations.
Unlike Iraq where we had to stick around for years and train the local military, and then it still fell apart as soon as we left.
>>
>>130633873
Joseon is formally at war with my Imperialist pig government. Juche would likely suspect me of being a spy. They would probably be correct.
Best Korea for the Best Koreans, America for the Americans.
>>
no fucking around with glorious korea

>tfw americans think they can do anything in best korea
>tfw coma and death
>>
>>130633492
whats with all these NK shills?
>>
>>130633492
why wouldn't we defend best korea
even the veggies are bigger there
>>
>>130635117
iraq is nothing. a war with nk would cause mass casualties on both sides and would probably last atleast 4 years
>>
>>130633492
North Korea = best Korea
>>
>>130633492
NK dindu nuffin

>>130633873
their land, their rules, their supremacy
go back africa, nigger
>>
>>130633492
What can I say? At least they have an ethnostate
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.