[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their end goal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: o-MECCA-facebook.jpg (665KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-MECCA-facebook.jpg
665KB, 2000x1000px
What is their end goal?
>>
>>130632391
Everyone in the world is Muslim. That's it.
>>
To defeat Christ and his kingdom.
>>
>>130632391
sharia
>>
Creating a world caliphate with Allah being the only god and Muhammad as his prophet.
>>
>>130632450

even then they're not happy because there will still be shia or sunni so they will be happy when there is only one branch of islam left
>>
Ask their masters.
Ask the Jew.
>>
butts up for allah
>>
big bang
>>
>>130632475
Actually Christ has a very important role to play in the islamic version of Revelations.
>>
>>130632391
a world where everybody follows sharia law
>>
>>130632391
Nobody knows what the end goal of the Cult of Saturn is, but it won't be pretty.
>>
The logic of their beliefs imply total world domination. But nothing ever ends. A survival strategy doesn't actually plan for the "end".
>>
>>130632391
They are waiting for the Imam al Mahdi who will unite the world in a World Government bringing peace and justice to the whole world.

In a christian sense the anti-christ.
>>
>>130632391
To walk around a black box endlessly whilst thinking about killing the infidel, not knowing that walking around a black box wont kill the infidel
>>
>>130632391

Heaven?
>>
>>130632391

Putting their penis in the anus of a goat.
>>
>>130636559

wow fascinating KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>130641460

honestly, how retarded are these guys.
there's no secret agenda, we just wanna end up in heaven, you dumb cunts
>>
>>130632450
Wait what. You mean exactly what they say their end goal is? I thought only some of them wanted that and only because I'm a racist.
>>
>>130632391
A Super Big cube with Gold bling and spoilers
>>
>>130641500
Don't you want all of us kafirs to end up in heaven too?
>>
>>130641539
don't care about kafirs, it's about me and Allah, you fuckers can do what you want

ofcourse i want my children and wife to be muslim too, and it would be nice if everyone was but i dont really care too much about you

>only shitty brainwashing imaams hired by iran and saudi arabia and stuff will promote sharia police and that kind of bullshit in europe
>>
>>130641729
> i n b 4 r e d d i t s p a c i n g
>>
>>130636559
That Christ isn't Christ
>>
Complete global saturation
>>
>>130641801
lol what, Christ is Isa, there's no difference.
you're just being irrational at this point
>>
>>130641729
You don't want me to submit to Allah and find eternal peace and happiness in following his laws?
Why do you hate me? How does Allah feel about this?
>>
>>130632391
They don't have a goal. They're a society of barbarians stuck in a medieval mindset where religion is the only thing that matters, and every conflict can be reduced to a battle between Islam and everything that's not Islam. They still think of the West as Christendom, despite the fact that the vast majority of Western civilization has all but completely abandoned Christianity. Beyond looting and pillaging in the name of Islam, they really don't have a goal worth speaking of.
>>
>>130641970
>They don't have a goal. They're a society of barbarians stuck in a medieval mindset where religion is the only thing that matters, and every conflict can be reduced to a battle between Islam and everything that's not Islam. They still think of the West as Christendom, despite the fact that the vast majority of Western civilization has all but completely abandoned Christianity. Beyond looting and pillaging in the name of Islam, they really don't have a goal worth speaking of.
Dude, there is sooooo much diversity in the Islamic world. Some of them are super smart and it 100% is about Islam being the only true religion, THE God being the only God, and Mohammed being his messenger, and they live, breathe, and die that message.
Some are secular and don't give a fuck.
Some are idiots who only care about looting and pillaging.
>>
>>130641917
hating =/= caring about you
you sound like you're about to ask to see the manager
>>
>>130642227
This is fucking bullshit. I demand to talk to your Imam immediately.
>>
>>130642286

"i want a refund on my conversion please"
>>
>>130632391
How glorious it would be to dump 7 MOABS drenched in pigs blood on that disgusting building.
>>
>>130641970
This

Muslims are extremely low IQ "people" who are basically animals following a hive mind
>>
File: snackbar.jpg (37KB, 510x505px) Image search: [Google]
snackbar.jpg
37KB, 510x505px
>>130642114
>super smart
>believing in god
At the end of the day, it's all pointless. There is no such thing as God and they just keep breeding potential jihadists. The only peaceful Muslim is the one that doesn't spread his brainwash propaganda.
>>
The same goal as the most fundamental of Christians (I was raised southern baptist, though I thought they could get a bit kooky at times): Doing whatever is necessary to bring about the end of this world.
Though the fundamentalists here are more or less content to just vote for pro-Israel policies and leaders. Their fundamentalists are actually proactive.
Both need to be dealt with. Although, since I'd hate to see any of my family killed, I'd prefer we fix them by telling them, "God is not a real estate agent, and you should only just care on Christmas and Easter like everyone else."
>>
Death to infidels
>>
File: IMG_0241.jpg (273KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
273KB, 960x720px
>>130632391
Pic related
>>
>>130632391
to die
look it up cuz im not even kidding
>>
>>130642537
what are you guys hiding inside that black cube?
>>
>>130641539
no, why would we? kafirs deserve to go to hell.

can't wait to see dawkins get burned and scream for help.
>>
File: tumblr_oqi2pfoBZ81s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (695KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqi2pfoBZ81s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
695KB, 1280x1280px
>>130643178
>Both need to be dealt with. Although, since I'd hate to see any of my family killed, I'd prefer we fix them by telling them, "God is not a real estate agent, and you should only just care on Christmas and Easter like everyone else."

atheists wants to commit genocide on christians if they dont renounce christ

you heard it here folks
>>
Conquering Europe and then the world
>>
File: pixlr_20170620051157711.jpg (2MB, 1987x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20170620051157711.jpg
2MB, 1987x2048px
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.