[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaccines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 29

File: 1495180585140.jpg (481KB, 1062x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495180585140.jpg
481KB, 1062x800px
Can someone explain why we should or shouldn't inject it into our bodies
>>
That's not really the issue. The issue is whether should we be forced to inject it into our bodies and our children's bodies.
>>
mercury causes brain damage.
>>
>>130627938
>confederate flag
Yeah, I would've figured as much
>>
>>130627938
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

> Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

Take your shots goy, they're good for you.
>>
>>130628418
Straight to archive https://archive.is/mE8vG
>>
>>130628040
mandatory vaccination breaks the NAP

proof:
>>130628411
>>
File: Lce9Hlb.jpg (61KB, 802x603px) Image search: [Google]
Lce9Hlb.jpg
61KB, 802x603px
The problem with vaccines, is there is a very very VERY small chance that they might cause inflammation in the part of the stem that connects to the base of the brain. This inflammation can lead to brain growth problems, resulting in autism or other mental disabilities. This of course, depends heavily on a child's immune system's reaction. If one is allergic to something in the vaccine, there is a much higher chance of the inflammation occurring.

The benefits far outweigh the risks though, and if you do not vaccinate your child you are fucking retarded.
>>
Illnesses that weren't manufactured in a lab have all been cured and were just imbalances and deficiencies in the human body. Now the populace is kept at varying stages of sickness for the pharmaceutical companies to get government insurance money from taxes.
>>
>>130627626
>AlumiNUM
>>
>>130628789
AlumiNUMB
>>
>>130627626
Literally every complaint against vaccines is baseless lies that rely on fundamental misunderstandings of science and chemistry.

Example, if you are going to believe the studies that say Mercury is toxic, then you should listen to how much in what time frame and what purity. The fact is there is no pure mercury in vaccines and there never has been. It's a single atom in the chemical Thimerosal, which is a pretty boring preservative. To continue the attack the antivacine crowd has cited publications about mercury level sin monkeys after getting thimerosal, but this has never been replicated and many aspects of the study don't add up. For instance, there was no control group or even a pre measure. We don't know how he obtained the sample of monkeys, like specific breeding genealogy, which is super important in animal studies, and we don't know the levels of mercury before, nor weather or not this happens in humans. We've never measured mercury in children after they received vaccines.

Despite all this, and mountains of evidence for their safety and effectiveness, retards whose only information came from Dr Wakefield the con artist, and some shit youtube videos, will jump on board hating vaccines simply because big companies must be bad.

I think if you want no vaccines you should have to be segregated from people that get them. And if your child catches a preventable disease, you go to jail for child abuse.
>>
No expert here but have a read about sv40 monkey virus to see one exaple the potential dangers and quality control gone bad.
>>
>>130628977
so your saying that (((they))) dont put things in vaccines? they are mandatory for public school kids and some jobs. if i were wanting to be subversive and destroy a race then i would look towards vaccines to help me anon. it dosent even have to be mercury just a bit of estrogen or test blocker.
>>
>>130627626
I don't have polio so I'd say they're bretty gud
>>
>>130628977
The arguments you hear on MSM are meme arguments.

Most people saying vaccines cause autism aren't saying it's because of the ingredients, it's because they inject the same kid 14 times in one visit now.

Spread that shit out, a toddler's body cannot handle that much concentration of foreign shit in their bloodstream, they don't have the mass or the bloodcell count.
>>
>>130629635
This. Follow an alternative schedule.
>>
>>130627626
Find and watch The Greater Good, it should be on YouTube.
>>
>>130628752
Benefits:
>your filthy subhuman spawn can survive to dismantle civilization another day.
Risks:
>literally the current year

wowee sign me up dr. shekelburg!
>>
>>130628977
>accuses those who disagree of not understanding basic chemistry
>doesnt understand basic chemistry
this is what vaccines give you folks.
>>
>>130627626
It's not the medicine itself (although the FDA has totally abandoned its responsibilities for cash, cf being "one less" with Gardasil), it's pursuing a government-guaranteed concession regardless of what is medically best. Imagine having the only hot food stand for miles around plus the local police force people to go to your parking lot.
>>
File: confusebob.jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
confusebob.jpg
10KB, 261x193px
>>130629292

Fuck it man I'd rather risk some of that shit than risk tetanus, measles and hepatitis
>>
Vaccines are why we don't have smallpox. Antivax is on par with chemtrail BS.
>>
I normally love Ben garrison but

How many fucking times
VACCINES DOMT FUCKING CAUSE AUTISM! HOW MANY TIMES ARE PEOPE EXPECTED TO PROVE SOMETHING WRONG!

In fact the other year the committee of people desperately trying to prove vaccines cause autism, paid for private researchers to find a link . . . . still couldn't find one. You don't catch autism you're born with it.
>>
>>130627626
It was a medical law for generations that you don't vaccinate the very young, now they want to give as many shots as possible, as young as possible, starting while still in the womb.
>>
>>130629635
Agree on that point though. Should see how many they try giving your kids at 8 weeks old unless you put your foot down and have them spread out a bit. They usuallybget three injections and one oral solution, two being live viruses. Yep. At 8 weeks old.
>>
>>130630349
Except they actually spray chemicals to make it rain & cover it up for plausable deniabolity if it gives everyone cancer
>>
File: 1497562071068.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1497562071068.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>130628446
God you are so based Archive Viking.
>>
>>130627626
Yes, take the ever increasing number of required vaccines.

Nevermind that elites get different vaccines.
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html

Why are the shills so intense in their vaccine shilling? What else could they be putting in these vaccines?
https://youtu.be/-gfTqfVeLHw
>>
>>130627626

>no MRSA

Sure, lets leave out the single most potentially devastating effect to big pharma's constant shoveling of antibiotics into the general population.

For those that don't know, MRSA refers to Medication Resistant Staph Aureus. It's literally a staph infection that - through multiple generations - has developed near immunity to all but our most last-ditch-effort antibiotics. It makes regular appearances in hospitals.

MRSA, if it began an unchecked spread through the human populace, would - according to it's averages - kill between 1.5 billion and 3.5 billion people. And unless we could check it's adaptation of resistance to our last-ditch antibiotics, it could theoretically spiral into a fucking EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT FOR MANKIND.

That's more than Influenza, the Black Plague, Smallpox, Ebola, AIDS and Cancer have killed in the last 500 years COMBINED.

You want to shove a legit gripe in Big Pharma's face? Point out that they are directly responsible for creating the most likely slayer of mankind.

I say most likely because unlike Global Thermonuclear War.. MRSA escaping a hospital environment and starting an unchecked spread isn't an 'if'.

It's a fucking WHEN. It WILL happen eventually.
>>
>>130627626
You shouldn't, the world will be better off when the anti-vaxers and their children die in mass from some trivial outbreak.
>>
>>130627626
Being against vaccines is "moon landing was faked" levels of delusion
>>
File: 1494809259614.jpg (20KB, 560x416px) Image search: [Google]
1494809259614.jpg
20KB, 560x416px
>>130627626
No statistical evidence to demonstrate those who take vaccines are healthier than those who don't.

Mercury and other neurotoxins.

Remember growing up in the 90s and everyone smashing on peanut butter in school with no fear?

Can thank vaccines with peanut oil for that. Now peanut allergies are so common bitches have to list it on their tinder profiles.
>>
>>130627626
vaccines reduce the rate of transmission while increasing the rate of auto-immune reactions to inoculation.
Adverse reactions are rare, but can occur throughout the lowest (TB) and highest (Gardasil) risk categories.
Risk/reward should be discussed with a trusted physician. The individual patient retains the ultimate choice to use or avoid vaccines.
>>
>>130627626
Cons-
It's an industry, so profit>foresight. Over-vaccination creates treatment-resistant viruses and leaves your own immune system unprepared for disease.

Pros-
Has all but eliminated certain formerly-common maladies.
>>
>>130630966
There was that bitch in England who almost died from a paper cut that got infected working in a hospital. Gave her so much antibiotics her body was virtually destroyed fighting it. She has permanent damage.

Our idea of health is fucked by (((medicine))).
>>
>>130629635
Bullshit.

Source: Am pediatrician with a PhD in Pharmacology.
>>
File: 1497846917675.jpg (112KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1497846917675.jpg
112KB, 640x853px
Vaccines in principle are good but have been hijacked by (((them))) to poison us. There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting a vaccine to stop you from getting polio or plague, but the problem is the ones (((they))) give us are laced with all kinds of bad shit.
>>
>>130630966
>MRSA
M=methicillin you idiot, not medicine
>>
>>130631106
>>130631112
Pharma shills (bots?) are here. Smile!
>>
>>130631430
Vaccines aren't even dosed for bodyweight.
>>
>>130631430
>thats bullshit! im a useful idiot, i should know!
gys goyim, nobody likes you but yourself (if even that).
>>
>>130631551
Do you honestly have a good argument against vaccines that doesn't involve soccer mommy science?
>>
>>130631551
Pediatrician here w/ years of Pharmacology research under my belt. I work for a small public hospital in CA, not funded by any pharma/bio dollars. Vaccines are not causing autism.

Feel free to AMA.
>>
>>130631613
They don't need to be.
>>
>>130631544

Methicillin, medication, fuck is the difference.

Unless methicillin is actual meth mixed with piss, i'm pretty sure the words are interchangeable. Nobody would give a fuck if it was methicillin resistant if you could knock that shit out with doxycycline without breaking a sweat.
>>
File: 1449435842712.jpg (45KB, 262x224px) Image search: [Google]
1449435842712.jpg
45KB, 262x224px
>>130627626
>autism
>>
>>130631131
>No statistical evidence to demonstrate those who take vaccines are healthier than those who don't.
you dumb fuck, they don't "make you healthy", they grant you an immunity to a specific virus.
>Mercury and other neurotoxins.
Were removed in the early 1990s. Had ZERO effect on autism rates. Its only used in Africa now because thimerosol is a preservative and Africa has vast regions with no refrigeration. There's no need for it in American dosages.
>Remember growing up in the 90s and everyone smashing on peanut butter in school with no fear?
Anecdotal evidence.
>Can thank vaccines with peanut oil for that. Now peanut allergies are so common bitches have to list it on their tinder profiles.
It's actually the complete fucking opposite. Lack of peanuts in diet at early ages can develop into allergies.

also, peanut proteins are caused by the PROTEINS IN PEANUTS.

PEANUT OIL HAS NO PROTEINS IN THEM.
ITS ALL FAT, YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>The FDA exempts highly refined peanut oil from being labeled as an allergen. Studies show that most individuals with peanut allergy can safely eat peanut oil
>>
>>130627626
It probably wouldn't be such a big issue if they wouldn't do so many and so early on. Adults getting vaccines usually isn't a big deal, and even if there's a reaction, it's not a terribly large complication. For kids who are still growing and their immune system isn't exactly well-developed? Probably not good. Then again, I don't know much about vaccines.
>>
File: ematmlV.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ematmlV.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>130631430
Then you should know the potential for genetic manipulation and harm from vaccines. They may not cause Autism, but anyone who allows someone to inject themselves with a "dead" virus is an absolute fool.
>>
If we get rid of vaccine-caused autism this board will die.
>>
>>130631760
That makes no sense. It doesn't make sense to give a 7'6" man and a 20" baby the exact same dosage.
>>
>>130631965
>literal 18th century science
WEW, lad
>>
>>130630789
>Why are the shills so intense in their vaccine shilling?

Probably because they don't want people to get sick and cost them a bunch of money in medical care. Vaccines are cheap.
>>
>>130631613
WHY?
WHY WOULD YOU DOSE A VACCINE FOR BODYWEIGHT???

ITS LITERALLY A HALF-DEAD VIRUS.
THE PURPOSE OF A VACCINE IS TO INFECT YOU WITH A SEVERELY WEAKENED VERSION OF A VIRUS

SO THAT YOUR BODY HAS ALREADY MADE ANTIBODIES TO FIGHT IT WHEN IT ENCOUNTERS THE REAL THING IN THE WILD

THAT WAY WHEN THE VIRUS INFECTS A RED BLOOD CELL AND BURSTS INTO MORE VIRUSES, YOUR WHITE BLOOD CELLS CAN DESTROY THEM BEFORE THEY CAN INFECT MORE RED BLOOD CELLS
>>
>>130631691
>>130631760
lol this fucking faggot must be bait. nobody is this fucking stupid.
>>
>>130632150
>YOUR WHITE BLOOD CELLS CAN DESTROY THEM
DATS RAYCISS!
>>
>>130631965

Genetic manipulation of what? A dead (or attenuated) virus has no means of replication. You're just priming your own immune system to protect you from a VERY specific, unchanging antigen.

>>130631969
But with vaccination you have wide range of "dosing." It's not like you're going to OD on a vaccine. They're formulated to elicit a protective immune response (t-cells & antibodies) and these systems have a way to regulate their responses, whether you're a grown man or a baby.
>>
>>130632150
While I agree with your sentiment, viruses (especially weak or killed ones) do not infect RBCs. They are taken up by antigen-presenting cells and processed to elicit protective t-cells and antibodies.
>>
>>130632329

>unchanging

That's why vaccinations like the flu are done yearly. The strain that's active changes frequently.

Vaccinations are done using the most common strain of whatever's being vaccinated against to provide the largest amount of protection.
>>
>>130632181
Wow... you really schooled me!
>>
>>130627626
>A faggot who draws Trump muscular and fit now pretends to lectrure me about chemistry
>>
>>130632461
it depends on the vaccine and the virus.
For many, yes, influenza has been known to replicate during vaccine.

Thus, why there are some people who get symptoms for a day or two.
>>
>>130632505
You're totally right. But the flu virus itself is changing genetically and we play catch up to create a vaccine that will address the 3 or so most common strains expected that year. But once the antigen is identified and designed, there is no chance that the genetic design will change or induce any germline mutations in people. It's static.
>>
>>130627626
>why we should
so you don't die from tetanus, retard
>>
>>130631922
Don't bother arguing, m8. You're on a board where there is currently a serious moon landing conspiracy post on front page. There's usually daily flat earth threads, too

Be comforted in the knowledge that the majority of posters here are autistic neck beards, and won't actually breed and inflict their retard theories onto a younger generation
>>
https://youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
>>
>>130632710
Retroviruses are a bitch.
Same reason why developing an HIV vaccine is so hard.

Also, the whole "infecting wbc instead of rbc" thing.
>>
File: 25rk94yvln3z.png (479KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
25rk94yvln3z.png
479KB, 508x508px
>>130632079
>>130632329
"HURR, what is lying?"

Yes, goy the virus is dead, and certainly hasn't been manipulated in order to alter your genetic code.
>>
>>130632731
Then explain why Trump is your president
>>
>>130632890
I'm not American, I just change my flag so retard burgers can't call me out on it (Leaf)
>>
>>130632890
I had a choice between shooting myself in the crotch with a shotgun once, or taking the mystery box.

I took the mystery box.
It is still better than the shotgun to the crotch.
>>
>>130627853

Look up the concept of 'herd immunity', and explain why you shouldn't.

This whole anti vaxxing thing is spurred on mainly by two kinds of people. First, there are the people making money off of it in one way or another. Second, there are people who have kids with serious disorders and want to blame someone.
>>
>>130627938
Good thing there's no mercury in vaccines then. Thimerosal isn't mercury, and it hasn't been in vaccines in the US for almost 20 years.
>>
>>130632871
>The Jewish Conspiracy is why I'm retarded
>>
File: 1477965649767.jpg (311KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477965649767.jpg
311KB, 640x800px
>>130633240
I wasn't vaccinated, and I am a Jewish Molecular Biologist.
>>
>>130631691
Which vaccines are given to niggers that gives them 12 inch cocks?
>>
>>130633044

The science behind herd immunity seems theoretical at best. The political & philosophical perceptions of scientists warps the manner in which they analyze the world.

My area of expertise is in economics, so I know from first hand experience the kind of junk science that a collectivist philosophy leads to.

The problem is most people fail to recognize that it's often the MAJORITY point of view that ends up turning out to be wrong. That's why "scientific consensus" is a useless metric at best and a dangerous one at worst.
>>
>>130627626
No reason not to, vaccines were one of the greatest discoveries of modern medicine. I'm in MN and the only people who don't vaccinate here are literally trash: inbred white retards and Somali niggers, look up the Minnesota Measles outbreak.

God is literally killing trailer trash and niggers for not vaccinating, it's hilarious
>>
>>130627853
fine with me, just keep your kids who will now be getting easily preventable diseases the fuck away from the rest of society,
>>
>>130631131
>Neat image had to be ruined with a tattooed trash slag.
>>
>>130631371
Link??
>>
>>130632731
Shills trying to cash in on their obvious flat earth psy-op.

Sorry, doesn't work like that here pal.

I wonder what Trump's investigation into vaccine crimes will uncover? That will be exciting to find out.
>>
>>130627626
Not sure. If you haven't accessed the human / chimpanzee breeding documents you haven't really found anything interesting yet.
>>
>>130634587
>easily preventable diseases the fuck away from the rest of society,

But the rest will be filled with vaccinations so they'll have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>130627626
Current vaccines come with a cocktail of heavy metals and neurotoxins like mercury and fluoride. Adults probably won't be affected but babies with their low biomass will get brain damaged and all other kinds of side effects due to the highly concentrated vaccination schedule
>>
>>130627626
STFU grandpa, you are talking nonsense again
>>
>>130633044
Herd immunity is unproven junk science.

The fundamental principle of immunization is true and works to a degree but its effectiveness is exaggerated and its safety is questionable.

Most of the main infectious diseases were already in rapid decline by the time vaccines came around due to understanding how things work and changing our hygiene habits. Soap and proper plumbing does a hundred thousand time more to prevent disease than vaccines do.
>>
>>130627626
TFW you realise vaccines are the white race is doomed because less kids die=less kids born and want to end it but then you realise one day your own kids may die by some minor disease you survived with no problem.
>>
>>130628789
hold up we say aluminum too
>>
>Macron's new minister of health who has ties to big pharma wants to make 11 vaccines that are currently optional into mandatory vaccines

one step further towards marxist dictatorship
>>
Question: I've heard the argument before that parents should legally be required to vaccinate their children because, if the unvaccinated child in question happens to catch small pox, measles or anything of the sorts, it would endanger the population as a whole, what is the libertarian stance on this position?
>>
Just natural selection, if you're to weak to fight off influenza, for example, you should die
>>
>>130633044
So who's the big boogeyman making all that "antivax" money? Is it the big funeral parlor lobby?

Meanwhile on the other side are the giant multinational pharma companied who are known to spend the most when it comes to shilling.

Hmmm...
>>
>>130635186
Oh, by the way, they're adding genetically engineered viruses to the vaccines.

Thirty years ago we had just 3 or 4 vaccines to take, now babies get pumped with 50+. Did I miss a black plague in the 80's that would lead to this totally unjustified and dangerous increase in number?

No, they want to control you with behavior modifying viruses that are delivered via vaccines.

What will Trump find in his vaccine/pharma crimes investigation?
>>
>>130627626
>>130627853
>>130628752
>>130628977

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
>>
>>130631766
Because you can still treat MRSA with vancomycin so the Methicillin Resistant part is pretty important
>>
>>130635774
The plague isn't even that bad compared to shit like smallpox and polio. You haven't missed anything, you're just retarded.
>>
>>130630358
Look up the documentary Vaxxed, it says that vaccines can and will cause autism, but only the triple injections. Single vaccines wouldn't.
>>
This thread is retarded.

Yes there are heavy metals and chemicals in vaccines, but they are in trace amount of every fucking thing you eat or drink, they're in the air your breath as well. I know /pol/ is a paranoid shithole but goddamn think for a second.

Does any of you realize that if there was this big evil conspiracy that there wouldn't have been someone to speak up? The task of preparing and distributing vaccines is something done by thousands and thousands of people, you can't keep a secret with that many people.
>>
the strong don't need them, the weak might suffer and die.
>>
>>130636396
>$0.02
>>
>>130635298
It doesn't take a single large entity to sell lies. In the past there have been tons of independent con men who benefited from spreading the same lies. This ranged from snake oil salesmen men to psychic healers and mind readers. Now think about this. A lot of anti vaxxers and their followers end up flocking to faith healers, homeopathic medicine, and others forms of alternate medicine due to their distrust of corporate medicine. So these groups will continue to profit the more they continue to perpetuate any conspiracies about big pharma or Western medicine in general.
>>
>>130636396
only the metals in vaccines are meant to agitate in order to aid the vaccine.

there IS a conspiracy. many doctors know that there is nothing wrong with rejecting vaccines yet the global message is to take them.

in the UK it has been brought up in court several times in order to take people's kids away but the UK loves taking kids away from people who have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>130636396
Keep being good goys Canada. It's a bad thing that we are exposed to neurotoxins as they build up and fuck with us. As adults it's easier to deal with as we have a lot of biomass and fat to dilute it in. Babies don't have much biomass so they get the full concentration

Also it's very easy to keep secrets when you control academia science the media medicine and courts for ndas.
>>
>>130636615
He's right though. As paraclesus espoused to all future toxocologists; "The dosage makes the poison".
>>
File: 1475304997043.jpg (531KB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1475304997043.jpg
531KB, 1350x2000px
>>130635774
You're not retarded, you're the only one who is actually close to the real problem...

Behavior, feeding, hormonal, and sexual manipulation is what the true result of modern vaccinations. Hmmm... why do you need a flu shot every year? Why do they already have the cure for the new strain?

HMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>130627626
Because of death and disfigurement by horrible preventable diseases
>>
>>130630388
Yeah, back when they didn't know if it was a good idea or not.
>>
>>130633554
kek
>>
>>130636745
The thimerosal was the only heavy metal in vaccines in the US and was removed in 2001. Even if you were right, the ingredient is long gone.

Autism keeps going up though.
>>
>>130627626
Vaccinations is literally jews poisoning the well.
Swear to god this shit is as dumb as cracking open skulls to fix migrane.
>>
>>130627626
Dont get vacinated, and dont vacinate your kids

Move to somewhere and die from a long eradicated disease

Rid the world of your stupidity
>>
>>130629416
Yeah and everyone from aristotle to Hitler had polio?
I dont get the polio meme.
>>
>>130637033
Nope. Modern vaccines literally contain mercury and fluoride amongst other things under the guise of "preservatives". You can look it up, it' flaunted in our face.

Believe me I think vaccines are great and if I could trust that they were not tainted with poison then I would be all for them
>>
>>130630349
No, we dont have smallpox and the black plague because of advances in hygiene and medicine. Not because of a jewish racket to pump Aids into babies.
Pro vaccers are the biggest bluepilled goyim.
>>
>>130637230
Thimerosal is the etylmercury you are speaking of and it's long gone in the US. US vaccines have never contained mercury, but they did contain Thimerosal.
>>
>>130637230
NIce air qoutes there. You clearly know what you are talking about
>>
>>130627626
>I have 4 older brothers
>all of them are normies
>I'm the only that got all the vaccinations
>I'm a turbo sperg weaponized autist

Maybe Alex Jewnes is into something...
>>
File: cropepe.png (119KB, 580x675px) Image search: [Google]
cropepe.png
119KB, 580x675px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGW4a96GqGc

This started the anti vaccination movement

Enjoy, you dumb fucks
>>
File: 1478180626053.jpg (95KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478180626053.jpg
95KB, 436x600px
>>130637466
>>130637033
Most modern vaccines are literally genetically-modified viruses, and if you know anything about viruses—you know they literally re-write your DNA. It isn't from the fuckin' fluoride or mercury or what ever else you retards keep talking about—your genetic code and gene expression are literally being modified.
>>
>>130637367
Don't know about us but UK vaccines stil l have mercury
>>
>>130637784
Literally.
>>
>>130633044
>muh herd immunity
Vaccers still cant explain this one without contradicting themselves.
>>
File: Ah737yeg7h.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Ah737yeg7h.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>130627626
Let the burgers exist without vaccines, most of their offspring will die in the next few decades.
>>
>>130637819
and you are literally retarded.
>>
>don't vaccinate your kids to prevent brain damage
>they get some disease that causes brain damage because of this

Vaccinations are like seat belts. Most of the time a seat belt won't really do anything besides be a mild inconvenience and possibly chafe a little bit. There is also a very small chance that a seat belt can end up causing injury or death by becoming stuck or some other such freak event, so that's bad right?

Well, the thing is that if you just happen to get into a car accident there's a good chance that wearing a seat belt will prevent serious injury or death. Yes, even with the seat belt there's a chance you will still get fucked up, or even die, but it drastically increases your odds of survival and it will probably reduce any injuries you would have sustained.

Same thing applies with vaccines. There's a chance it can cause mild sickness, or inflammation in the brain stem which can cause brain damage, but usually they're just an unpleasant prick that could potentially save your life later down the line.

As has been said a thousand times, the benefits outweigh the costs a thousand fold. Though if you still don't want to vaccinate your kids then have fun when your kid gets Rubella, literally the only thing that's been shown to cause autism in otherwise healthy children.
>>
>>130637893
What an argument.
>>
>>130637230
Thimerosal was the source of Mercury. Once they stopped using it no more mercury
>>
>>130637806
Thimerosal isn't mercury, it's an etylmercury or organomercury. It was removed from vaccines on the UK between 2003 and 2005.
>>
>>130627626
Formaldehyde..?
>>
>>130637964
>Most modern vaccines are literally genetically-modified viruses, and if you know anything about viruses—you know they literally re-write your DNA. It isn't from the fuckin' fluoride or mercury or what ever else you retards keep talking about—your genetic code and gene expression are literally being modified.

Please anon
>>
>>130638073
What an argument.
>>
I've never been vaxxed and I'm honestly pretty thankful for it. I can't honestly say if they cause autism or allergies or this or that typa bullshit, but what I can say is I'm not autistic, I'm not allergic to anything and I've had absolutely no developmental issues growing up. I've also never gotten any diseases that people are oh so very worried about, haven't even gotten chicken pox. Unless there's suddenly an outbreak of polio in my area I'm probably completely fine because nobody is going around spreading polio in the current year that it is currently. It's such a non-issue, I don't get why people make such a big deal over it
>>
I got vacced as a kid. My best friend didnt get vacced and his parents let him play in dirt and mud.
He is chad prime. He was a very energetic kid while I was sickly and anemic.
And despite being vacced Im the guy who gets sick every flu season.
>>
File: 1497384425542.png (667KB, 960x749px) Image search: [Google]
1497384425542.png
667KB, 960x749px
>>130638228
From you post its clear that you have some form of autism. Atlest you wont get smallpox or measles
>>
>>130638295
Sucks to suck anon. I'm not total chad status but I've never had any issues with my weight and I haven't been sickly or anemic so I guess that's still a win
>>
>>130638013
It's basically a buzzword for alternative medicine nowadays. It means evil Western poison.
>>
>>130638295
so you base you opinon on population size of 2?
>>
>>130638246
>No chicken pox immunity as an adult

You better hope you don't catch it, it's literally deadly as an adult
>>
>>130638479
It's hardly a thing anymore anyway. I'm not too worried.
>>
File: 1478481781270.jpg (875KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1478481781270.jpg
875KB, 1735x1671px
>>130638246
Because they WANT to fuck with your DNA and gene expression, shit people it's not that difficult to understand.

>>130638375
You're too retarded to even have an argument you annoying fag, just go away you are useless.
>>
>>130638246
Because everyone else around you is immunized. You selfish cunt.
>>
>>130638509
It's still very common among children, if you don't go near children too often you're probably safe. It's very contagious though.
>>
File: kalihehe.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
kalihehe.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>130638540
Ok anon, stay safe and hide behind a flag like a little not vaccinated meesles infected bitch
>>
>>130638611
Exactly. If everyone else is immune why the fuck should I care if I'm immune it not? It's not like I'm going to some shithole country like India where I'm exposed to all sorts of diseases. That's why it's a non-issue and shouldn't be regulated by the government whether or not I want to get injected with shit
>>130638655
I've never seen or heard of anybody I know ever getting chickenpox. Alot of people actually never got it as a kid these days
>>
>>130631922

>peanut -allergies- are caused by the PROTEINS IN PEANUTS.

>PEANUT OIL HAS NO PROTEINS IN THEM.

So can kids with peanut allergies eat peanut oil then? Serious question.
>>
>>130638463
Not really. But its just one of many examples. Or did your vacxx damaged brain expect a last Minute sales pitch to "convert" you as if that huge thread up there wasnt already full of arguments?
Vaccination is just a medieval cult.
Sure disease are scary and it really sucks to be that one guy in a Million who catches polio but you cant eleminate sickness and disease. If anything this shit will backfire really hard.
Other than that its literally indulgence for the modern age.
>>
File: z88j1g6xhutx.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
z88j1g6xhutx.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
>>130638769
Wow, what an argument!
>>
File: 1491703451772.png (227KB, 372x357px) Image search: [Google]
1491703451772.png
227KB, 372x357px
I now understand why so many other boards hate us. With retards like in this thread it's no wonder.
>>
>>130638611
That would mean he could catch it even more. Being immunized does not mean you cant carry a virus.
>>
>>130638795
3.5m cases per year in the US, and they have pretty good vaccination rates.
>>
>>130638870
Stay bluepilled sheeple.
>>
>>130638822
>> cant eleminate sickness and disease
https://ourworldindata.org/eradication-of-diseases/

>>130638853
ty
>>
>>130638952
america has like 400,000,000 people
that's probably mostly in poor dumb nigger neighbourhoods
>>
>>130638972
Ok, branco.
Just drink your Åšliwowica and stop posting, because it is evident from your nigger tier fascination with parroting shit that you have no real understanding of the matter.
>>
>>130631922
what the hell a voice of reason on pol

what has this world come to
>>
>>130639124
And those people rub their unwashed hands all over the public spaces you travel through daily
>>
>>130631131
That's cause there was a weird phase where parents were told not to expose their children too young to peanuts. They also raised them in hypoallergenic antibacterial dirt free bubbles so their immune systems are piss poor and they can't even enjoy life
>>
>>130639170
not if I stay out of poor people places
checkmate
>>
>>130628752
>The benefits far outweigh the risks though, and if you do not vaccinate your child you are fucking retarded.
Part of the problem with having an intelligent discussion of vaccines is the false dichotomy: you either follow the government guidelines 100% or you're for no vaccines ever. That's shit: there are a ton of garbage vaccines out there (the pertussis vaccine is outperformed by placebo, so to market it they force you to take it with a package of three other state-mandated vaccines and just don't give you the choice) and there are relatively benign diseases that just aren't worth the chance of side effects.

And there's the "autism" strawman. As if the only argument against vaccines is the risk of autism, and once that's debunked vaccines are 100% without problems. There's a clear link to vaccine use and allergy development. You have a debilitating allergy to pollen? Guess what, chances are that happened because twenty years ago you got a vaccine, breathed in some pollen, and your body decided the pollen caused all the cell death and developed an immune response. Oops! Was it worth it? How about the kid that needs to carry around an epi-pen incase somebody has a peanut withing 50 feet of him. Was that really worth the immunity he (maybe) got from the disease he's almost certainly never going to encounter?

And the really sad shit is, so many of these side effects can be negated entirely just by waiting until the kid is 4 and his immune system is fully developed. Most of the world actually gets this right: they give kids only the critical shit early on then wait until the kid is more developed to give them the rest. The USA is backwards as fuck though, literally giving infants 4 different vaccines the moment they are born, then giving them another 12 (TWELVE) vaccines all at the same time when they're 6 months old. And then they have to give those same vaccines again 6 months later because the baby isn't likely to have formed an immune response anyway
>>
>>130631922

Preach, this nigga real af
>>
>>130627626
Does Ben really need to label every god damn thing?
>>
>>130628446
Archive Man!
>>
haram af
>>
>>130638246
When your kid brings home the chicken pox you better get ready to literally die faget. Stay unvaxxed pleb
>>
>>130640495
>implying anybody on /pol/ is ever gonna get pussy and breed
you make me laugh anon
>>
File: Cruz up.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Cruz up.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>130627626
When will dumbasses wake up and realize that the rise of autism is because feminism has contributed to more and more women having women later and later in life? Also vaccines though.
>>
>>130640765
I think women would be having even more children later in life if it weren't for feminism at this point as women would have fewer gender specific benefit and would have more incentive to work longer before having a child
>>
>>130640868
ok maybe it is the birth control pill. Or all the spergy men.
>>
>>130628489
>mandatory vaccination breaks the NAP
>tomahawk the hospital
>tomahawks big phama

see a ancap society will fix everything
>>
>>130633044

If you choose to vaccinate, why does it bother you if I don't? Shouldn't your vaccine protect you?
how2logic

this goes for you too retard:
>>130634587

>>130635282
Letting the weak prosper and procreate is not good for society in longterm. more weak genes = more weak people
>>
>>130628977
>big companies must be bad
Well, it's true that they make a multibillion dollar profit yearly by strangling competition, buying out public representatives to wax the legislation applicable to them, tend to piss on public interest by prohibiting the use of more effective but less profitable patents, etc.

But it's not like they are any different form other corporative special interest groups.
>>
>>130641099
Yea, the advent of birth control was probably one of the worst things for western society. We can only hope that one day we'll adapt to it properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_rgqRugho
>>
>>130627626
>AUTISM
Dropped.
>>
>>130641454
hurrrrr what is herd immunity
hurrr what are immunocompromised people
hurrrrrrrr muh rights
>>
>>130641768
>not applying birth control measures to lower income families was probably one of the worst things for western society
ftfy
>>
>>130630349
At least chemtrail wankers don't risk children's lives over something they read online. .
>>
>>130641454
>>If you choose to vaccinate, why does it bother you if I don't? Shouldn't your vaccine protect you?
Your braindead actions put vulnerable people at risk. When you manage to get some fucked up shit from licking public toilet seats, and head into a doctors office, you'll be in contact with people who can't get immunised yet because they're too young.

It's funny that you talk about weak links, when you're objectively inferior to the rest of us because you're so susceptible to basic bitch diseases the rest of us have no issue with.
>>
>>130642043
Eugenics fell out of popularity a long time ago, unfortunately.
>>
>>130642335
Commodification of breeding was a mistake
>>
>>130628977
At least the shills are starting to formulate literate arguments on here rather than just the usual retard tinfoil shtick. Still, go die in a fire. Big pharma and their enablers all deserve to hang. They even target the young and elderly, the weakest and most defenseless of people. Vaccines are just one issue. The criminal prescription of deadly psychotropic drugs and synthetic opioids are causing mass deaths and brain damage daily. They will all pay one day.
>>
Increase in cancer directly correlates with polio vaccinations
>>
File: polio.jpg (81KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
polio.jpg
81KB, 700x600px
Yo, I heard that you like being paralyzed and shit so ditch those vaccines and have some polio virus.
Also,
>autism
When will this meme fucking die already?

People don't realize how butt-clenching awful were diseases that vaccines helped to eradicate.
>>
>>130642405
Commodification of breeding? Can you explain that term in context so that I'm sure I'm not misunderstanding you?
>>
File: well done.gif (2MB, 150x173px) Image search: [Google]
well done.gif
2MB, 150x173px
>>130628977
>We've never measured mercury in children after they received vaccines

Wonder why.
>>
Why do you dumb niggers care so much about whether or not others inject themselves with bill gate's cum or not?

For being supposedly red pilled, fucking POL acts like blue pilled communists over some issues like this one.

You stupid bandwagon sheep.
>>
>>130637033
If developmental disruptions from autoimmune disease and/or other causes occured enough cases it would still be an issue.
>>
File: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (107KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
107KB, 1368x1026px
>>130627626
By injecting a weakened version of a virus, vaccines trigger your immune system to ready itself in order to naturally fight off a more virulent version of the disease.
Saves medical costs, insurance premiums, and many lives.
Why is it even a debate?
>>
>>130628446
You're God's gift to 4chan. Thank you nordbro!
>>
>>130627626
sluts want someone to blame for their fucked up kids.
35+ year old women having kids after taking birth control, doing drugs, and drinking for 16+ years then end up having fuck up kids and looking to blame something.. Vaccines ! yes it the fucking Vaccines... it's not all the drugs, and alcohol! it's not because i'm past baby making prime age 18-25!
its the fucking Vaccines!
>>
>>130630966
Well what do you expect when you have half-retarded poo-in-the-loo bargain doctors who don't give half making prescriptions and Jews controlling the entire pharmaceutical industry from top to bottom.

Whats wrong with the system is that its out of the hands of responsible white men and in the hands of foreigners and degenerate merchants.
>>
FunFact: Anti-Vaxxers were already retarded. Vaccines had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: pepecanteven.jpg (4KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
pepecanteven.jpg
4KB, 264x191px
>>130627626
>Vaccinate
>You fail at risk management
Pick one you damn autist ffs
>>
>>130643004
You sure are trusting.
You don't know everything that's in those shots.
>>
>>130644318
And you don't know everything that's in an apple, or a cut of steak. Hell, you probably don't even know everything that's in the water you drink.

What's your point?
>>
>>130641948
see
>>130635282
>>
>>130645968
>If you're too weak to fight off a bear without a weapon then you should die.
>If you're too weak to survive the winter without clothes, shelter, or fire then you should die.
>If you're too weak to survive without modern dental care and oral hygiene products then you should die.

I can go on.

Your argument is stupid.
>>
>>130646654
Hahahahaha, no. The analogy isn't persistent. Neither of those things are comparable in the slightest.
>>
File: 1497886702943.gif (951KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1497886702943.gif
951KB, 353x353px
>muh fuggin vaccines be killin our chillens mane dem autistms
>>a year or two later
>sheeit mah chillin be dyin mane who be responsible for this? must be JEWS mmhm DAS RIIIITE

You're a fucking mong if you don't give your kid or yourself vaccinations, have fun dying a horrible death.
>>
>>130647265
They are though.

They're all examples of using technological advantage to improve your odds of long term survival as well as improving your overall standard of living. Same as vaccination.
>>
>>130627626
Problem are no drugs, problem is lack of control what gets sold and of course lack of testing to confirm it to be safe even decades of usage. You don't want to inject something for 10 years that wasn't tested for 1 month, not even on mice, maybe only if you are desperate on death bed.
>>
>>130627626
>>130627626
this kind of logic is how the kikes made infant dick mutilation a national ritual
>>
>>130647677
Should have read your post better, my mistake
>>
>>130627626
Dammit Garrison. You were doing so well.
>>
>>130647993
It's all good my dude, I do the same thing all the time.
>>
>>130639308

Thanks for this Anon. I've been for

> "ALL ANTIVAXERS ARE 100% RETARDED NO EXCEPTIONS"

And your comments on allergy development have helped me see why the other side thinks the way they do.
>>
>>130648169
Yee, it's fine to have a reasonable doubt about these sorts of things and sometimes the exact prescriptions from so called trusted health care professionals are better altered or ignored.

Still, vaccination is still super important, even if the exact timetables for said vaccinations are up for debate.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.