[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first SJW was a Persian Zoroastrian reformer, Mazdak the Younger.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mazdak.jpg (36KB, 570x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mazdak.jpg
36KB, 570x299px
The first SJW was a Persian Zoroastrian reformer, Mazdak the Younger. He was an asshole that almost Balkanized the Sassanian Empire, and his ideology of tolerance and promiscuity destabilized the system of kings and magi that maintained the nation.

Khosrow I, one of pre-Islamic Iran's greatest kings, was based and slaughtered all of the Mazdakites. He buried them upwards, having a beautiful garden of feet.

The SJWs will Balkanize Europe and USA if they are not culled soon enough. I hate to say it...
>>
Where do they rank on the list of the wests/worlds biggest problems?
>>
jeckle island balkanized the usa
>>
>>130625076
SJWs are pretty much enabling Islamism and International Jewry by placing the blame on the natives' "racism"/"xenophobia", when in fact, the desire to preserve communal stability or ethos of one's nation, whereby the virtues are derived from, is justified.

For this reason, SJWs or antifa are as big of a problem as the muzzies and International Jewry if your goal is to ensure continual prosperity of European peoples.
>>
>>130626280
what do you think of the sentiment that immigration into europe is due partly to aging workforce needing extra help replace, something I heard once or twice?

besides that, potentially cheaper labor anyway (which may allow a number of europeans to have higher standard of living or purchase cheaper goods and services)(""harming""maybe the lower class lads who swear they saw themselves as white and fought with their country man for their land, who now have to compete with all the different colored people to clean the loo)?

Regardless, x amount of immigrants enter europe every year. You, and the "group mind" you affiliate with claims europe would be better for ___ amount of citizens if x - _____ amount of immigrants entered europe a year.

""everything will be better, or begin to be better, or one step toward better"" if only x - ___ amount of immigrants were let in europe a year?
>>
>>130626975
It is a false sentiment. With more immigrants, you need more infrastructure to accommodate them. Rather, it would make more sense to adopt more sustainable practices in order to ensure the longevity of your own peoples, first and foremost. A society that brings people of many diverse viewpoints will ultimately undergo tension.

Moreover, a lot of this is rigged by central banks, run by Jews, utilizing interest hikes to give a sense of uneasiness to the natives. Transitioning to decentralized cryptocurrency, without a regulator, is one way to undermine the power of central banks and adopt more sovereignty from co-opted foreign interests.

Furthermore, by abandoning the petrodollar, or backing fiat currency by oil transacted in the respective currency (petrodollar recycling and such that's afloat), then you can also abandon feeling compelled to tolerate Islam, a religion that is founded on intolerance.
>>
>>130627715
>It is a false sentiment. With more immigrants, you need more infrastructure to accommodate them. Rather, it would make more sense to adopt more sustainable practices in order to ensure the longevity of your own peoples, first and foremost.

Could it not be argued the longevity of your own people had and has been ensure first and foremost, and also is not absolutely under threat (I tried to ask for some number of acceptable immigrants, so if you spoke infront of your nation and/or europe tommorow you could tell them all, right now we allow x immigrants, I promise it will be better for us all if we allow x - ____ from now on).

You need more infrastructure to accommodate them, whats wrong with that, more infrastructure, dont you want your nation to grow? more infrastructure, more citizens, more businesses, more economic growth? Whats not sustainable about it?

The argument is pretty much, you dont want a 'melting pot', or as is said multicultural, or at least you want extreme vetting of each individual that gets to enter your land.

And so you have to sell the argument to all people of your land, that you dont need the immigrants, that even if they did economically benefit some of you in some ways, their differences of appearance and behavior outweigh.

As it almost seems like a lost cause at this moment (already a lot of immigrants in your land, if we are not speaking realistically there is no point in speak, youre not gonna round them up on trains), what would you think of attempting 'your ethnicity only neighborhoods', which already happens and has been the natural solution to these tensions.
>>
>>130627715

>Transitioning to decentralized cryptocurrency, without a regulator, is one way to undermine the power of central banks and adopt more sovereignty from co-opted foreign interests.

I know you may be able to flip this question, but how foolproof is a crypto currency at this stage? Lets say tomorrow everyone in the world switched to 1 singular decentralized cryptocurrency, what would happen?

>Furthermore, by abandoning the petrodollar, or backing fiat currency by oil transacted in the respective currency (petrodollar recycling and such that's afloat), then you can also abandon feeling compelled to tolerate Islam, a religion that is founded on intolerance.

but then our gas prices would rise and everything would go crazy over night, or what? we would tap into reserves or, still be able to buy from others, or get relatively the same price?
>>
>>130624588
>first sjw was a Zoroastrian
t. Muslim
>>
>>130629977
There were different sects of Zoroastrianism, retarded fucknut. Orthodox Zoroastrians rightfully massacred the Mazdakites.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.