[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flee your fallen homeland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0461.jpg (69KB, 750x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
69KB, 750x383px
All Based Europeans should immediately immigrate to the United States. Freedoms are being stripped away from you and they will never return. "Hate Speech" will land you in prison for years, they confiscated your firearms, and plagued you with the Muslim hordes. Come to the last conservative stronghold on the planet! The States are the final stand for freedom and reason.
>>
>willingly leave white countries
stay home whiteman
fight
>>
>>130624019
Why don't people just stop using that garbage? Yes I understand it's super effective, but it also puts people in a position of stalemate.

Honestly, anyone who wants to make serious changes to their governments needs to just fucking meet in person and start passing around pee notes (Invisible ink). It's so archaic of a concept at this point that I think it would go right over anyones head.

"He didn't post anything so he must be ok"
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (94KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
94KB, 750x740px
>>130624153
Shut up I'm trying to get us more white people! You honestly think I care about some Europoors? Lol jk
>>
>>130624019
If anything, we should go there
U.S is a lost cause and the "muh everyone is an immigrant" arguement is too ingrained in normies to ever allow progress. Hell there's a decent amount of people who genuinely believe we should pay reparations.
>>
How about the Americans come back home and we take back the Motherland?
>>
>>130624019
Conservatism is cancer, we're just fine in our strong, ethnically diverse, progressive nations thanks
>>
>>130624019
nice summary of government, but dont let those genetic cucks infect us unless they win the sticks and stones war
>>
>>130624019
It isn't time for them to flee it is time for them to murder their respective governments.
>>
>>130624019
All Based Americans should immediately immigrate to the Europe. Freedoms are being stripped away from you and they will never return. "Hate Speech" will land you in prison for years, they confiscated your burgers and plagued you with the Mexican hordes. Come to the last conservative stronghold on the planet! Europe is the final stand for freedom and reason.
>>
>>130624019
we really need to start our own country and keep all the fucking filth out.
>>
>>130625534
We have plenty of burgers, thank you very much.
>>
File: assrape.gif (645KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
assrape.gif
645KB, 300x281px
>>130624019
Thats so god damn scary, Why do you guys not have free speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.