[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Sandy Hook happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 70

File: Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg (43KB, 552x750px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg
43KB, 552x750px
Did Sandy Hook happen?
>>
Probably.
>>
>>130623124
Who cares?
>>
>>130623124
It did, but it was a arranged by the U.S government.
>>
yes.

Alex jones is projecting conspiracy theories so you lose trust in the free press and give the rest of your rights away
>>
Trump paid in full
>>
>>130623124
Yes my step son died in that school, shame on all of you for peddling conspiracy theories about Demarcus.
>>
File: 1406671647771.jpg (183KB, 960x862px) Image search: [Google]
1406671647771.jpg
183KB, 960x862px
>>130623584
>>
>>130623124
Probably not
If sandy hook was staged by the globalists to promote gun control, why would they stage it in a blue state where there's more gun control.
Any conspirator with half a brain would know to stage it in a red state with less gun control to make anti gun control states look bad.
>>
>>130623124
More holes in Sandy Hook then Swiss Cheese
>>
File: Tot5QC.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Tot5QC.gif
2MB, 320x180px
/thread
>>
>>130625614
Can't get enough actors in red states like they can in blue states to willfully help with promoting the propaganda. A lot of the crisis actors are people who are already for gun control so faking a massacre to get more gun control is all right with them because its the ends justify the means in their opinion
>>
https://newtownbee.com/brookfield-man-implored-police-to-consider-gas-pipeline-syndrome-in-lanza-investigation/

>Obama told the CIA to use HAARP to vibrate the pipeline near the targets house and the frequencies made him go mad. The target was preconditioned by a handler who was seen at the school and then let loose with live weapons during a controlled drill with FEMA and UN white hat crisis actors at the ready. The target was selected from an internal gang stalking stalking operation of online anonymous image boards posters that were pro second amendment.

is that what you wanted?
>>
>>130625856
Woah he fucking smiled and people still ask if a shooting happened??? How is this even a debate anymore?
>>
>>130628124
https://archive.fo/h9J4E
>>
>>130623124
Of course, or you wouldn't be talking about it. No one died, though, and Adam Lanza is a fictional character.
>>
>>130623124
Of course it happened. All we have to do is look at the video surve-
>>
File: 1497495393112.jpg (779KB, 1540x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1497495393112.jpg
779KB, 1540x1648px
>>130623124
>>
I just want to say its way easier to get actors to "act" like they lost a child if you actually kill their child.

Have you even considered liberals might sacrifice their children Moloch by putting them in the path of a mind control victim to get gun control passed?
>>
>>130623124
Yes but the whole conspiracy coverup with crisis actors doesn't make sense. If the government wants to make an example out of you then they just kill you; paying actors to keep their mouths shut creates extra links in the chain that can be compromised.

Why would the government care if an agent they radicalized or supported murdered a bunch of people? Think of all the Mudslimes that the FBI tricks with fake bombs every year. The only reason we know that the FBI had anything to do with it is because they tell us. What if they decided to give real materials for once and hide their involvement? No one would know. Sort of like Syria, right?
>>
>>130623124
N O P E
O
P
E

In less than 20 years all the 'parents' (crisis actors) will be dead from mysterious circumstances.

The torrent of truth will breach the dam of lies soon enough though.
>>
>>130623124
Yes. Alex Jones exists to muddle real conspiracies, though. It was recently confirmed the CIA has access to the top 10 brands of routers on a firmware level.

There's no reason to fake anything when you can just straight up kill people, though. Much easier and simpler.
>>
File: kitchen.png (244KB, 1006x585px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.png
244KB, 1006x585px
>>130628777
There were victims in the kitchen. 18 kids and a teacher. Not sure if "victims" means dead or alive. What kind of people would keep other people locked up in a closed school like a cattle car?
>>
File: Tattoos at Sea.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoos at Sea.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>130629136
I didn't make it clear, but I think the government is capable of a false flag with Sandy Hook. However I don't think crisis actors are a thing. I think it's plausible that the NSA/FBI could have radicalized Lanza and then actually murdered people. Sandy Hook may have been a false flag, but that doesn't mean that the children and teachers aren't dead. If the government was going to kill people to make an example or push an agenda they'll just do it. They don't need to "legitimize" it.
>>
File: carlicia-1024x569.jpg (75KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
carlicia-1024x569.jpg
75KB, 1024x569px
>>130629712
I agree these people aren't regular out of work actors getting paid for a gig. These people are all connected in some way. Like a big cult
>>
File: Nefka - Teen Spirit.jpg (910KB, 2432x1621px) Image search: [Google]
Nefka - Teen Spirit.jpg
910KB, 2432x1621px
>>130629712
>>130629976
The notion of having crisis actors assumes two things:

1 - The evil government wants legal reasoning to illegally infringe upon the liberty of the People
2 - A government evil enough to illegally infringe upon the Bill of Rights isn't evil enough to kill people

The two suppositions are incompatible.
>>
>>130623124
I lived in CT when this went down. One of my best friends (of 10+ years) had a daughter at that school.
He heard the news and made a beeline for the place, parked on the grass, told cops to fuck off when they told him he had to move his car.
He said his daughter didn't know anyone who was reported dead (she was younger than the students, so wouldn't have been around the teachers either).
None of the parents would've sent their kids back there, if they didn't knock the place down. Nobody. Might as well have been Chernobyl.
Schools all over CT, even ones nowhere near there had an absenteeism problem for 6 months because of it.
So, yeah, gonna say it happened, unless I see something absolutely concrete proving otherwise.
>>
>>130623124
Why did the team who demo'd the building sign NDA's, also Jones didn't really say anything on sandy hook.
>>
>>130625614
Show me crime scene photos of the kids bodies or GTFO.
>>
>>130630080
I think the issue is controlling a situation. Being able to totally control the execution, coverage, and delivery of narrative is the argument
>>
>>130623124
Of course not. The behavior of everyone surrounding it was utterly bizarre. Parents caught practicing their lines, laughing before going on camera, people walking around in circles, police acting like nothing was wrong, no death certificates or FBI data on the deaths, unknown shooter, school bulldozed afterwards, no crime scene photos or CCTV footage showing anything, survivor testimony not adding up at all, this event was 100% a hoax.
>>
File: portland masons.jpg (102KB, 960x1287px) Image search: [Google]
portland masons.jpg
102KB, 960x1287px
>>130623124
Not related to sandy hook, BUT

Here a photo of Micha Flecher from a recent news story. I wanted to catch up on the MAX train stabbing in Portland. Do you see the ring on his finger? He is putting it front and center for a reason. It is no accident.
>>
>>130630105
One of you shills always shows up in Sandy Hook threads. "My friend's child was at Sandy Hook..." fuck off you lying sack of shit, earn your shekels doing something honorable you miserable fuck.
>>
>>130623124
this is simply retarded ...."everyone must check in" sign was up before (alleged) shootings...Porta Potties were ordered before the shootings...multiple charity pages went up before the shootings...most of the sandy "Parents" are actors by trade...Helicopter footage show actors milling about with no actual purpose. Questions need to be answered
>>
>>130630547
this
>>
>>130628225
Daughter died not even 6 hours ago and he's just laughing like a totally grieving pappy
>>
>>130630990
we already saw the hard evidence, Sandy shills are an official psyop...like you said, in totally random situations in the middle of the night on any random night, they happen to "know" someone who "knows" someone who died at Sandy Hook. The actual odds of being online on 4chan at the same time as someone with some direct relation to Sandy Hook is astronomical to say the least. Yet it always happens! This would be like flipping heads 1000 times in a row on a fair coin toss...unheard of
>>
>>130623124
If it was staged it didn't work. Bi-weekly gun shows all the time where I live
>>
File: 1494540397631.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494540397631.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>130623124
I doesn't matter, I use Sandy hook as a talking point about the government/media complex, and the perverse incentives with the pharmaceutical industry.
>>
>>130623124
yes.
police called 2 casualties, caught one of the shooters (boy aged 8-11).
cop disarms and executes the shooter, other officers panic.
During their argument, they forget to radio all the other casualties found.
Realize this and call it in way too late, EMs try to scramble through blocked roads while cops try to personally drive some kids to the hospital.
The remaining living casualties all bleed to death.
News stations confuse the issue by showing footage of a training drill held at a different nearby elementary school.
>>
>>130630080
There's an unwritten rule in Emergency Rooms called a "T2T ratio," or triple-t ratio, and rarely shows up on the final record. It's the ratio of tattoos-to-teeth on a patient. If there's more tats than teeth, it triggers an on-the-spot psych eval.
>>
>>130630080
They did a SWAT drill with super realistic crisis actors all bloody and shit at my college. There's a company called CrisisCast, and other shit. My fucking cousin is a crisis actor in the UK. Crisis actors are a real thing.
>>
>>130630105
Show me one single picture or video of a Sandy Hook parent shedding a single tear when on site on the day of Sandy Hook alleged shooting. None of these supposed parents could shed a tear because they were all amateur actors that did not actually lose a child. Produce the children's death certificates and I will shut up forever (protip - you can't; find out why!)
>>
>>130632861
If sandy hook was just a school shooting, then why is the FBI report aboutit entirely redacted?
>>
Sandy Hook deniers have no compelling evidence. They are just a bunch of paranoid retards. You think 100's of people would collude together to fake a shooting of a bunch elementary school kids. There is no smoking gun. You're bunch of stupid morons. Alex Jones ran with it to keep up with muh filters merchandise sales.
>>
>>130632127
to be fair people do deny it and just laugh about huge losses like that alot
>>
File: nancy lanza2.jpg (380KB, 652x2256px) Image search: [Google]
nancy lanza2.jpg
380KB, 652x2256px
>>130623124
poor Nancy. I don't know where she found the time to enjoy herself.

was she even married to Peter? I never saw a picture of her with any of her kids or her Husband! What a crazy mystery
>>
File: gene rosen.jpg (77KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
gene rosen.jpg
77KB, 634x423px
>>130633185
Aww don't cry. Here have a stuffed toy
>>
>>130633143
FBI actually reports that no people were killed at Sandy Hook.
>>
Have any of you read this.

http://www.rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf
>>
>>130625856
Why don't any of the parents cry. Every single interview, none of them ever cry. IMO it's the most suspicious thing about sh.
>>
>>
>>130633185
this is like saying "Fatima deniers have no compelling evidence that the Fatima miracles didn't happen!"

The person or group making the claim has the burden of proof numbskull. Produce the death certificates of all children killed at Sandy Hook and a lot of people will shut up forever. Except this has yet to be done by anyone.
>>
>>130623584
My kid died in that school also.

I don't know why these heartless conspiracy cunts question my Bazza being murdered in cold blood. Disgusting.
>>
>>130633682
thank you / this. ....many of the Sandy Hook parents are amateur actors... an inordinate number of them moved in to Sandy Hook just a year prior. They are bad actors! They can't shed an actual tear because they are hacks and didn't actually lose children. FYI people with real families don't generally photo-shop children into their photos...
>>
>>130632808
Crisis actors definitely exist, but they're typically used for exercises and training events. My point is that if the government wanted to do a false flag to infringe upon the Bill of Rights (without actually killing anyone) only creates points of failure.

In such cases, it is much more plausible for the government to forgo crisis actors for accountability reasons and just have people murdered or radicalize an assailant. In either case you're relying on the silence of those involved but in the case with actors there's considerably more points of failure.

>>130632734
I believe it. Tattooed degenerates still get me all hot and bothered though.
>>
File: 1497898310564.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497898310564.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>130633683
sloppy sniper the true american hero
>>
>>130625856
Can anyone read lips? What does he say there??
>>
>>130634017
They are connected to people in the government or are part of the government. Or masonic connections

I bet there is some spooky stuff below the surface.
>>
>>130625856
What surprises me the most is that anyone whose child was murdered would want to speak to bloodsucking media kikes at all.
>>
>(((Alex Jones))): Sandy Hook was a hoax to take the guns and the government/corporations are putting additives in the jet fuel and drugs in the water to control you and turn you gay. Buy my water filters to filter out the gay.

>(((Alex Jones))): Elite homosexual pedophiles in DC who are running the propaganda arm of the Clinton Campaign (CTR David Brock) get caught with sexualized pedo of children posted on their social media accounts, "art collections" full of pedo, and trash like Podesta and his close family friend Dennis Hastert was all fake and here is a statement from my lawyer.

Really makes you think (((Alex Jones))) is just a big fat phony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

>INB4: "You again"
>>
File: cnn.jpg (308KB, 840x640px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
308KB, 840x640px
>>130623124
I almost forgot about the owl that little grace painted before she died.
>>
>>130634017
Like if it was just Robbie Parker in that one video, I wouldn't be that suspicious. But it's every single parent in every interview. Their emotions never seem genuine and even when talking about their relationships with their dead children they never shed a tear. Worse than that, they scrunch their faces and make their voices crack like someone who is crying, but there are NEVER tears. It's so strange.
>>
>>130633185
there is undeniable compelling evidence; "everyone must check in" sign was set up before the "shooting. Charity web pages were set up before the "shooting." Press Conferences were arranged before the "shooting." Parents were not allowed on the alleged scene to identify their children. 911 calls reported canned/recorded gunshot sounds; Newspaper prematurely reported people dead before they really were dead. Pizza and water were sent to site before shootings happened..

it is absolutely so clear that this was a pre-planned orchestrated event could not be more obvious. Once you see all the "parents" as amateur actors pretending to have lost children. it is impossible to unsee. So obvi seriously
>>
>>130634388
What episode is that from? It sounds out of context.

Plus AJ gets painted as an anti-Semite all the damn time.
>>
>>130633315
they were divorced.
cunt thought her son didn't need a dad.
great mystery eh?
>>
File: 1494209789199.jpg (34KB, 408x481px) Image search: [Google]
1494209789199.jpg
34KB, 408x481px
>>130632425
>>130632425
I can confirm this as I've seen them every time, too. And it's always a different story or a different kid. So what are the odds that someone with a direct relationship to each and every child at Sandy Hook just happens to be browsing /pol/ at some point in the middle of the night, whenever a SandyHook thread is posted?
>>
>>130623584
My grandfather was a student at that school as well. Shame on all.
>>
File: (((Trump))).jpg (411KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
(((Trump))).jpg
411KB, 880x580px
>>130634689
>Plus AJ gets painted as an anti-Semite all the damn time.
So does Trump but he has proven to being the biggest kike puppet yet.

Calling some one a anti-Semite only gives them cover to move closer to the kikes.

>Oy Vey!!! You are a anti-Semite!!!
I guess I should give more money to Israel to prove I am not a anti-Semite.
>>
>>130634533
YES...as I said a minute ago, once you consider that these are amateur actors, it is impossible to un-see. They all act like unprofessional actors, and the director just said "ok...you just lost your children in a terrible shooting...ACTION!" It's impossible to unsee it. Especially check out Gene Rosen testing out lines and obviously overacting several inconsistent made up stories
>>
File: ryan & peter lanza.jpg (69KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ryan & peter lanza.jpg
69KB, 620x350px
>>130634757
I only see Ryan and Peter together. No other photos of the family
>>
>>130633471
Source?
>>
>>130630990
Not a shill. Just not supporting your narrative.
How close were you to CT when this happened? It was all anyone talked about for months. In-depth news coverage on anyone remotely connected to it.
You seem to be the one earning sheckels, you refuse to even hear the words of someone who was anywhere close to it.
>>
File: 1497302539161.jpg (552KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497302539161.jpg
552KB, 960x960px
>>130634867
Sexton & Greenberg. They are all over the place
>>
go find the surviving teachers.. all of them, the kids, the police...paramedics ask them for their side of story
>>
>>130632861
Why would I have pictures of people crying? Is that something anyone does, ever?
Do you realize there was TONS of video on local CT news stations showing crying parents and classmates for months after this? Contact local news organizations. That's what I would probably do.
Why would I save someone's birth certificate, or even have it, if I don't know them?
Are you listening to yourself? I don't care if you shut up, I just don't believe something this ridiculous without proof. You can believe whatever you want.
>>
>>130634160
>are we ready to start? okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk
>>
File: 1aaaa.png (166KB, 468x357px) Image search: [Google]
1aaaa.png
166KB, 468x357px
United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown/Sandy Hook, Connecticut. While the eyes of the world may be on Newtown/Sandy Hook, to several staff, volunteers and contributors, Newtown is home. We will stand with the community and everyone affected directly and indirectly by this tragic event as we face the days and weeks ahead.

The only problem is United Way’s Sandy Hook School Support Fund webpage was created on December 11, 2012, three days before the massacre.
>>
>>130635111
too easy ...the FBI numbers are right here

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

look at Newtown...you will see zero people murdered in 2012 according to the FBI itself
>>
>>130628539
explain
>>
>>130623124
30 minutes video about David Wheeler the crisis actor caught on video playing FBI Swat team in the morning then later campaigning with Obama, as Dad of victim, flying around the country with Obama -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk

You watch that and you know 100% it was hoax by Libtards to try grab our guns.

Come and get em!
>>
>>130625856
>makeagif
>>
File: 1491188957634.gif (617KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491188957634.gif
617KB, 498x498px
>>130635505
>>
This is totally staged
>>
>>130623124
sandy what?
>>
>>130632425
ZOMG someone from Connecticut on 4chan! And they lived in CT long enough to know one of the hundreds of people who sent their kids to a good school! It's a conspiracy!
And this thread is only up for 5 seconds! It's an impossibility! SHILL FFS
Are you being serious? This is why people make fun of Alex Jones.
>>
>>130635579
the house the cop cars are parked in front of & in the driveway is a 2 story colonial house with a pool, which is the house Gina McDade says was the Lanza's. Her son and Ryan were childhood playmates.

but that house is connected to John Trentacosta
>>
>>130635860
>good school
>>
>>130635860
yeah, except that Sandy Hook shills have already officially been exposed as a psyop, their instructions and their MO were exposed by accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrFVeCgMjsM

game is up...it's paid shills...all of it except a few pathetic souls who were fooled into believing that Sandy Hook was real.
>>
>>130634353
>90% of people whose family member gets killed winds up talking to the media for a blurb on that night's coverage
>but in THIS instance, it means that the government faked a mass shooting--for reasons
>>
>>130634134
sloopy sniper is the smoking gun
>>
You morons who actually believe that was staged (assuming most of pol from what I've read) are the the biggest bottom feeding gullible losers. Allowing that fat raging cunt to capitalize off those deaths is on the level of any pizza gate blather you can shit out.
>>
File: 1481776249586.jpg (63KB, 584x643px) Image search: [Google]
1481776249586.jpg
63KB, 584x643px
>>130635468
HOLY FUCK THE WHOLE THING IS FAKE AS FUCK
>>
>>130635640
it could not possibly be a bigger hoax. Normal families do not have children obviously photo-shopped into their family photos.

Quick exercise...look at all of your family photos... then count the number of times that children that aren't in your family were photo-shopped into your family photos...that number is probably zero...end of story
>>
File: sorry lol.jpg (896KB, 924x1312px) Image search: [Google]
sorry lol.jpg
896KB, 924x1312px
>>130636388
>>
>>130632425
As a Sandy Hook survivor myself this is just insulting.
>>
File: robbie parker.png (605KB, 817x540px) Image search: [Google]
robbie parker.png
605KB, 817x540px
>>130636577
this will always be my favorite. Someone really went to town on everyones fingers
>>
File: Go to bed.jpg (40KB, 1141x491px) Image search: [Google]
Go to bed.jpg
40KB, 1141x491px
>>130636666
>>
File: 1482208035574.jpg (22KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
1482208035574.jpg
22KB, 371x371px
>>130636666
Where were you when it happened?
>>
>>130636047
I'm only going on what my friend told me. He wasn't from the area, and was paying pretty good money to send his daughter there. IIRC, he also had to go as far as proving he had relatives in the area. Never actually been there, myself.
>>
>>130636251
It's weird that simply stating that one disagrees and mentioning a passing connection with it (in one of at least 4 threads in the past 2 days about it) confirms someone being a shill.
If I'm getting paid because I disagree with someone, I want to know where that money is.
>>
File: mass-shootings-1024x541.jpg (82KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
mass-shootings-1024x541.jpg
82KB, 1024x541px
>>130623124
>between 20-25 mass shooting take place every year
>the government must have staged THIS mass shooting in particular in order to make a case for gun control

>as if those in government who wish for gun control don't make their case for gun control every time a mass shooting incident takes place
>or when any gun violence happens, for that matter
>but no, it has to be fake in THIS case. Because.
>>
>>130633239

> people who don't often speak publicly somehow speak smoothly throughout their entire interview just after a deeply personal tragic event while even dropping some political rhetoric about policies that should be changed.

Lets face it.

Sandy Hook was one big infomercial.
>>
Yes it did. Alex Jones is a fucking retard who appeals to paranoid niggerfaggots. Jones is a sell out.
>>
File: mob-dance-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mob-dance-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>130633185

You're a shill or have no idea wtf you are talking about.
>>
File: 1496128291839.png (1008KB, 1350x3570px) Image search: [Google]
1496128291839.png
1008KB, 1350x3570px
If testimony were proof, people might actually believe the holocaust, or worse (oy vey) anything else the Jews shit out!
>>
File: 1484708676738.jpg (194KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
1484708676738.jpg
194KB, 1024x673px
>>
File: wheeler-1764x700.jpg (239KB, 1764x700px) Image search: [Google]
wheeler-1764x700.jpg
239KB, 1764x700px
>>
File: 27.jpg (138KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
138KB, 400x298px
>>
File: 1484710423735.jpg (323KB, 1786x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1484710423735.jpg
323KB, 1786x1354px
>>
File: 1464666957606.png (52KB, 282x281px) Image search: [Google]
1464666957606.png
52KB, 282x281px
>>130623377
>>
>>130637293
how many shootings made such an outrage?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg
>>
>>130638011

> FBI

> Here comes the big law movie scene

I don't think those were FBI either.

Just look at their faces. They look so ready for that shot.

That guy on the left, looks like he's straight out of a movie with that look.
>>
File: 1484709750115.jpg (985KB, 2048x2864px) Image search: [Google]
1484709750115.jpg
985KB, 2048x2864px
>>
>>130623584
6 gorillion or my children died there too goyim
>>
File: 1484705301908.png (541KB, 599x543px) Image search: [Google]
1484705301908.png
541KB, 599x543px
>>130638197
They were all actors that had passes to be on "set". Actual police and EMTs were not allowed on scene.
>>
File: NH6TnSa.jpg (965KB, 2430x2352px) Image search: [Google]
NH6TnSa.jpg
965KB, 2430x2352px
>>
File: chess.png (396KB, 427x576px) Image search: [Google]
chess.png
396KB, 427x576px
>>130623124
I think the kids and such all did get shot and killed. They covered up all autopsies, crime scene forensics, etc because it would've shown frighteningly accurate execution shots, which clearly shows another theory to be true.

Definite gov't job
>>
File: 1484706870758.jpg (91KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
1484706870758.jpg
91KB, 750x423px
>>
>>130623124
No. Here's a pretty good documentary that looks at all the anomalies. Also look into Wolfgang Halbig, a former school safety inspector that specialized in school shootings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
>>
File: soto-facebook.png (40KB, 491x328px) Image search: [Google]
soto-facebook.png
40KB, 491x328px
Memorial page was put up before the shooting happened.
>>
File: lookwell.jpg (16KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
lookwell.jpg
16KB, 620x330px
>>130638197
DUDE JUST LET ME BE SPECIAL OPERATIONS SEAL TEAM 6!

Ill put the tiny helmet on with some glasses no one will know. Ill be on TV for like 5 seconds. I also want an assault rifle AND sniper rifle.
>>
File: sandy hook nuns.jpg (218KB, 736x872px) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook nuns.jpg
218KB, 736x872px
>>130638370
I think those nuns are men dressed up. If you look close.
>>
>>130623124

nope. fake
>>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
>>
>>130630990
Every single goddamn time sandy hook is mentioned there happens to be somebody who lost somebody they know in it.
>>
>>130634867
It's not just on 4chan either. Every single time its mentioned these shills pop up whether on Facebook, twitter or any other social media platform
>>
>>130637910
>If testimony were proof
If testimony were proof then 90% of the asinine conspiracy theories that constantly get rehashed and kicked around by those poor lost souls who have a tendency or an inclination to believe in them would not ever have been entertained outside of the fringe, and the people of the west could get on with fixing their society undisturbed by the false inputs of irrelevant nonsense.

But hey. Can't have that. That arm chair schizophrenic (and/or partisan with a political narrative to advance or defend) two thousand miles away and twenty years removed from events knows better than any who claim to have been personally involved, and perhaps can claim it with definitive proof linking them to the event. Or any who "knew a guy." Or, as it goes, any who at all have a connection to common sense and reasoning skills, the simple application of which is usually all that's needed to dispel a lack of understanding of whatever it is that starts a person down a wrong path with flawed questions.
>>
>>130638772
I personally lost my life at Sandy Hook you inconsiderate fuck OK have some respect
>>
>>130638145
I don't get why they demolished it if it was for real
>>
"muh crisis actors" is probably the most literally autistic shit ever because it depends on an inability to understand human emotions and literally suffering from face blindness

it also makes zero sense, as if not one of the hundreds of amateur actors hired for this scheme, not one of the hundreds of people hiring them, not one of the hundreds of people who know those hundreds of amateur actors, not one of the hundreds of people who know the kids, not one of the thousands of people who would have known if that was a real school or not wouldn't say hey wait a minute that's not right and as if the U.S. government wouldn't cut out all those tens of thousands of loose ends by just really shooting up a school for real if they wanted a false flag
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o4_500.png (778KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o4_500.png
778KB, 500x737px
>>130639077
just start saying hundreds and billions of years just like evolution just keep expanding the number until people believe it
>>
File: 1497754005051.jpg (28KB, 611x361px) Image search: [Google]
1497754005051.jpg
28KB, 611x361px
Fuck no
>>
>>130638772
It might be due to the sheer amount of these threads since Alex Jones became news (I've seen at least 4 in the past 2 days), and the fact that the hundreds of those family members with thousands of friends use the internet.
Not to mention that anon was referring to me, who specifically said I didn't know anyone who died, or even know anyone who knew anyone who died.
Some people are going to libtard levels of screeching when someone says "I don't believe it without concrete evidence."
Not saying shills are an impossibility, but jesus fuck.
>>
File: 1495937813392.jpg (140KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495937813392.jpg
140KB, 960x720px
>>130638954
>entertaining a theory inhibits the west from fixing itself
but it does not

>If testimony were proof then 90% of the asinine conspiracy theories...would not ever have been entertained
What shitty conspiracies have you been following? Sandy Hook? Trump-Russia?
>>
>>130633239
You and me both know that's 100% bullshit. If I lost my children in a massacre I won't be smiling much less laughing for the next couple of weeks
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>130639077

Yea, because we all know liberals are just crazy hipsters with loads of piercings jumping on police cars protesting?

They don't have the intellect to organize anything.
>>
File: DavidWheeler.png (2MB, 1944x1542px) Image search: [Google]
DavidWheeler.png
2MB, 1944x1542px
Literally who holds a gun like this?
>>
>>130638706
Holy shit that or they both have Peggy hill feet!
>>
>>130638954
If one conspiracy theory is proven true, then all bear some level of investigation, honestly.
Even if 99.999% of them are ridiculous and stupid, that .0001% is worth it, especially if it's not me wasting my time trying to make it viable.
If this is a hoax, and someone comes up with actual evidence somehow, people will change their tune.
It's the autistic screeching like SJWs that becomes tiresome.
>>
>>130639077
>we need to end gun violence!
>let's do this for the greater good!
>national security depends on us!
it's so easy to get some fools to lie to the public.
it happened before and it will happen again.
and fuckers like you play into their hands
>>
>>130635342
>paramedics

Should I tell him guys?
>>
Assuming no one died, wouldn't all the paramedics and other medical personnel have to be in on it? How could they get away with it? Personally, I think there is most definitely something strange about Sandy Hook.
>>
File: tumblr_oq9iu5cug71ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg (788KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9iu5cug71ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg
788KB, 1280x1707px
ur a satanic if you believe in sandy hook

you have faith in a lie because you would rather believe in the media

Exodus 13:12
That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S.

>all that openeth the matrix
>>
>>130639490
That's supposed to be a fake, he literally appears as a parent in a different take. Sorry but this is more than enough proof for me.
>>
>>130639894
Here is the video showing his parent and police roles. Same face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0UkqkKuF4
>>
>>130639894
Two scenarios
1. David Wheeler is an FBI sniper that thinks holding a rifle by the magazine, is totally okay. Also is the parent of a child that died, and also an actor.
2. He is some low level actor "they" used to psyop Americans and lobby congress.
>>
File: file.png (868KB, 960x525px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
868KB, 960x525px
>>130623124
Most likely yes but any criticism of Alex Jones and his belief from the Left is invalid since they believe stuff far, far crazier than any of Jones' wildest conspiracy theories.

Jones' is mildly eccentric at worst, the Left is completely fucking insane at best.
>>
>>130636666
underage
>>
>>130640205
>let's ignore the facts and bring up left-right dichotomy
classic divide and conquer
>>
File: 1496950502727.png (15KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496950502727.png
15KB, 447x378px
So it is not as if I need to cover my walls with paranoid leads..

I need to look one inch deep!!!

So the difficulty is not red-pilling yourself, rather other and others in mass.

Perhaps the Jews deserve their place at the top.
>>
>>130640496
>let's ignore the facts

you mean what you are trying to do with your false equivalency concern trolling?
>>
>>130640748
the facts posted in this thread that you're so eager to dismiss as insanity and trolling
>>
>>130623584
My unborn son also went there. It really hurts when people say it never happened.
>>
>>130637128
Except you're not really "just" stating that you disagree. You're consistently replying and combating with the other users. The big question is: why? 90% of people in this thread clearly have their mind made up, and what's worse: they have pictures to support their theories. Your consistent presence in this thread looks like dmg control because no one as confident in the fact that it happened as yourself would be in this thread trying to convince other people it happened. It simply does not make sense that you would engage this thread if you were confident the shooting really took place. Another weird thing about it is that you mentioned that you yourself observed "at least 4 threads in the past 2 days" but you supposedly only replied to this one? So what were you doing in the other threads? weird. god you're fucking weird, could just be the power of suggestion but something is not right about you
>>
>>130623124
Yes, it occurred as we're told, but it happened at a politically stressful time when people were freaking out about gun control, so everyone who was anti-gun went all dancing Israeli* over it and this gave conspiracy theorists the impression that anti-gun powers must have arranged it, because it was too politically convenient.

*Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Schmuel, Omar Marmari, Oded Ellner, and their boss, Dominick Suter.
>>
>>130641016
>whats worse: they have pictures to support their theories
EVERY VILLAIN IS LEMONS
>>
>>130641419
>Yes, it occurred as we're told
prove it. there's plenty of evidence in this thread that suggests otherwise
>>
>>130641016
>combating with the other users.
Stating I'm not a shill is combating?
> trying to convince other people it happened
Please show me where I did this. I specifically stated I don't care what people believe. Just that *I* would need concrete evidence to believe it.
>So what were you doing in the other threads?
Nothing. I wasn't in them. I just saw that they existed. Have you seen the main page? Ever?
>something is not right about you
I have a feeling you use that term A LOT. You're either legit insane, or have been up way, way too long. You're manufacturing things that are easily disproven just by reading through this thread. Making retarded claims isn't exactly instilling my confidence in you being able to uncover who delivers milk, let alone whether something is or isn't a hoax.
>>
Alex Jones is a snakeoil salesman who'll say anything so long as it gets him the attention he needs to sell.
>>
>>130623124
N O B O D I E S
O

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E
>>
>>130641996
>snake oil salesman
This one is too easy Australia
His products are good do research, and its better than advertising big pharma by a long shot. He has more viewers than major shows like CNN so big pharma is probably knocking his door down.

Big pharma ads are only allowed is select countries so maybe that is why you are so sadly lost
>>
>>130642339
>Big pharma ads are only allowed is select countries so maybe that is why you are so sadly lost
Says the guy who is literally shilling for Alex's Jones products.
>>
>>130642411
>shilling for Alex's Jones products
>Alex's
>x's
'coughs'

I'll gladly shill for his products!

>at cost Trump 2020 shirts (5$ can get free shipping)
>Bill Clinton rape whistle and lanyard
>Iodine
>body armor

How about you go there and do cost comparisons with same shit at your local store then get BTFO
>>
>>130633885
"My bazza"

Lol, shilling like a villain
>>
It's totally possible during the Obama era that a false flag like this could occur. It is must easier to have willing accomplices participate in a false flag with no real victims if the cause is progressive. Jew Hollywood would have been 100% behind this and they would keep secret because they are true believers.
>>
>>130634388
https://youtu.be/W-4C7myX0vg?t=7m31s

at least include the fucking video u faker
>>
>>130641910
Relax dude, you're awfully defensive. I'm not an active conspiracy theorist, as you implied. In fact, I'm a hardcore lurker and virtually never post. My reply to you was maybe my second ever. The only claim you hit the head on was me being up pretty late, which is certainly relevant. You clearly made it to that last sentence, so why do you ignore my statement that "it may just be the power of suggestion". Also I never directly called you a shill, so why are you making assumptions about my mental state? I'm a lot more on the fence (mostly about the shill stuff) then I sounded in my original reply, and the poor wording is probably because I'm tired. Still, you're pretty fucking defensive and I still do not understand why you choose to chime in on this specific thread and not the other ones that have popped up recently(?) Just get your story straight for me, and try to do it without being so damn pretentious.
>>
File: this-is-my-pet-cow_fb_1895087.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-my-pet-cow_fb_1895087.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>130636901
When Sandy Hook happened Obama was reading My Pet Donkey to some elementary children.
When they get Trump to be at some elementary school and he is reading My Pet Cow then he will know shits about to hit the fan.
>>
>>130638706
also one is carrying a gun
>>
>>130636702
okay WTF
>>
>>130627764

>Can't get enough actors

That has to be one of the stupidest excuses I've ever heard. Thats without even going into the logistics of hiring "actors" for these "parts."
>>
>>130647063
That was Bush during 9/11 with My Pet Goat

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

He was holding the book upside down. This video is all the proof anyone should need that 9/11 was an inside job
>>
Yes but it was a false flag.
>>
>>130636388

Checked! 0.01 Tavicoins has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>130630374
Never mind the children, they don't even show pics even of the dead alleged perp.
>>
>>130623377
> it was a arranged by the U.S government.

It was arranged by the lizard people you fucking blue pilled cuck
>>
>>130635640
This was a multi-layer psyop. Gun control agenda was the tip of the iceberg.
>>
File: pozner.jpg (160KB, 1114x813px) Image search: [Google]
pozner.jpg
160KB, 1114x813px
>>130623124

Ever hear of "Habeas Corpus"?

It means - "show me the body".

A bunch of crisis actors, and TV pictures doesn't prove anything.

Even if you trot-out a Nigger president and make him fake cry on TV.

Without a body, you got nothing.

The alleged perpetrator will do.

112 pound Lanza goes on a shooting rampage, carrying an estimated 65 pounds of equipment, firing at least 8, 30 round magazines in a matter of minutes with an alleged 96.1% kill to wound ratio, which is an impossible number to reconcile.
>>
>>130628252
>https://archive.fo/h9J4E

Hey birdbrain, the ELF frequencies used in mkultra are not audible. This humming sound is equivalent to the TAOS hum from mexico, nobody murdered anyone there over it.
>>
>>130634160
"Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams"
>>
>>130629712
sure buddy
>>
>>130632492
What's it like?? -gun owner in caliphornia
>>
>>130648700
Checked. The thing about that is it's weird if it was all due to towelheads with boxcutters led by Osama Bin Laden from his cave and it's weird everbody in the government down to the postman was in on it. They should have followed or faked following normal procedure either way. It's like they wanted some of us to know as part of the psyop. Same thing with just about everything about Sandy Hook. Many of the pointers to it being fake could have been avoided.
>>
File: AUSTRALIA.jpg (34KB, 302x466px) Image search: [Google]
AUSTRALIA.jpg
34KB, 302x466px
Its getting more sophisticated. They will keyword ghost-ban. JEW - basically any of the words which could be put in (((jew ears))) with or without them will be ghost-banned, half the time, some of the time - Can not spot regular pattern, so this means they using choas attracters and non-linear algorithms so you can't spot the pattern to defeat it but you can spot its being ghost-banned.

Anyways around it other than a millitary take over of youtube and claim it as state property of Kekistan?

They are desperately trying to get America into Syria to overthrow Assad. Consider they been trying for 6 years. So all the social-media forums are being raped by algorithms.

This is where Trump has let us down. I was hoping Baron might have been some super geek who would tell dad how to free the internet.

I never felt it this bad I am so pumped for a civil war. I just fucking hate SJWs so much I want war. Life is too short to be irritated by these pests. Wipe them out.
>>
>>130635860
ahh the ole "flabbergasted that you called me a shill" response

classic, the scripted responses are very obvious

how much do they pay you(now be a good shill and respond going HURHURR I AM NO SHILL I CANT BELIEEEVE U WOULD THINK THA SHILLS EXIST AHHHHHHHH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!)
>>
Sandy Hook really happened I’ve lived here in Sandy Hook since i was 5. It was really sad how those kids were gunned down.
>>
>>130623124 Noo they all shot them self's and blamed it on white people
>>
>>130633683
>>>130623124 (OP)
Watch all 3 parts! Blows the official narrative out of the H2O!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0UkqkKuF4
>>
File: scryin.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
scryin.gif
2MB, 210x155px
out of all of the conspiracies that /pol/ peddles, Sandy Hook is the most convincing.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (32KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
32KB, 577x537px
>>130657895
Actually this one is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI&t=1s

sources

http://www.scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
>>
>>130657895

Yeah, the government hiring actors to pretend to get shot instead of just killing barely more than a dozen people makes complete fucking sense.
>>
>>130658155
>5 dancing Israelis
>5 million dancing Muslims
>>
>>130623124
alex jones is a terrible human being who deserves to rot in hell
>>
File: Walkley547.jpg (113KB, 1432x949px) Image search: [Google]
Walkley547.jpg
113KB, 1432x949px
>>130636047
Is it normal to rearrange crime scenes like that?
>>
>>130658677
>hiring actors to pretend to get shot
I didn't know the "parents" were shot at

But regardless, even the government may have some moral reservations about killing children. Could you imagine that conversation?
>>
>>130639266
It's not just now, whenever there is a sandy hook thread you insufferable niggers give a sob story that we just have to take you're word on.
>>
>>130623584
my shooter died in that school. shame on you, leaf
>>
File: sandy hook cover uppia 1.png (181KB, 626x669px) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook cover uppia 1.png
181KB, 626x669px
Gene Rosen = worst actor ever.
>>
File: 1484722207509.jpg (223KB, 1376x953px) Image search: [Google]
1484722207509.jpg
223KB, 1376x953px
After WikiLeaks, Obama's many tries for gun control and the run of mass shootings with suspicious circumstances, all the arrests after the Clinton Foundation pull ties in a 3rd world country.

I'd say Sandy Hook was an operation to steal white children and take away 2nd Amendment Rights. NWO was hoping to create another situation like in Australia with the school shootings.
>>
File: SandyHookForensic.png (220KB, 630x848px) Image search: [Google]
SandyHookForensic.png
220KB, 630x848px
>>130633185
Here ya go faggot
>>
>>130634388
Jonestein only exists to defame "conspiracy theories" that (((they))) don't like.
>Bro, you think that sandy hook might have been faked?
>Dude, you sound exactly like that cuhrazy Alex Jones guy.
>>
>>130623413
Bobanna wuz Kang back then leaf
>>
File: CirnoCheckEm.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CirnoCheckEm.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>130636666
Satan quads confirm
Pack it in guys
>>
File: 1487642009848.jpg (2MB, 2832x3916px) Image search: [Google]
1487642009848.jpg
2MB, 2832x3916px
The plan is to kill off as many as you can so there will be more wealth to spread among the Murderers.
>>
>>130641910
Jesus you shills get awfully butthurt when you get called out. By the way the "I know a person who knows a person" ploy is the oldest trick in the book.
>>
It's probable that it happened and crisis actors were used to misdirect amd control the narrative. If that's true maybe the real parents were also killed. Maybe it was a combination of a real happening that was caused by your evil government or some globalist NGO and extra elements for dramatic impact. Some if the participants know the true, others just go along without questioning it because of the emotional impact. Parts of it are definitely a psyop. Hard to judge what's confirmation bias and what's just plain inconsistencies.
>>
'I' or 'my friend' 'was at Sandy Hook' is become a new Meme to Delegitimize the Shills
>>
File: 0bolshevics.jpg (986KB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
0bolshevics.jpg
986KB, 2000x1709px
100 year anniversary of more people killed than the German Holocaust.

Caused by people reducing the population to gain more resources for themselves AKA Socialism.

Socialism has failed worldwide.
>>
>>130661168
Half the time I think people are just memeing. The original threads around the time of the shooting had legitimate shills using that line. Anymore the "muh friends kid went there" shtick is so overplayed I almost don't believe real shills would use it unironically.
>>
>>130623124
>believing that this event happened

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_kentucky_by_city_2012.xls
>>
>>130634353
This.
>>
>>130623124
>believing that this event happened

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
>>
File: 2017-06-13 06.42.56.png (1MB, 1042x1687px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13 06.42.56.png
1MB, 1042x1687px
>>1306356

Wait whaaat?!?!
>>
>>130623584
Right on time. They always are a degree separated from the "victim" and NEVER post the "victim's" name. Move along, shill, you have no power here. Google Dave Wheeler, the responding swat officer & parent of a "dead" child. Laughable and sloppy. Sandy Hoax was a move against the 2nd Amd and to make it harder for parents to directly observe propaganda centers called "school." The entire operation was a fake out. A 110 pound autist carried handguns and an AR-15 with hundreds of rounds and a high kill rate in 5 minutes with no training. Riiiight.
>>
>>130625614
Connecticut IS the deep state. >L
>>
>>130628777
>>130628777
Dave Wheeler: actor, swat, and parent of "victim." COUGH. https://youtu.be/NPdFoEE4_A0
>>
>>130623124
Crisis-fucking-actors.
>>
What I find hard to believe, and I'm playing devil's advocate here, is that they would complicate things for themselves so much as to go hiring people when it would be way easier to commit the crime for real and then manipulate the narrative.
>>
>>130662905
fucking summer
>>
>>130638511
hmmm
>>
Anne Hadad
>>
watch this and you'll know what's up with sandy hook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
>>
>>130634076
Real victims might say things you don't want them to say.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.