[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is It Time to Desegregate Our Bathrooms?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Gendered_Restrooms.jpg (53KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
Gendered_Restrooms.jpg
53KB, 628x356px
I often see people bringing up how mosques are segregated by gender in the West, but they completely ignore the fact that our bathrooms are segregated in the Western world. Isn't this kind of bullshit, though?

I used to work at a university and the majority of the bathrooms were desegregated. In the 5 years I worked at the university, not a single issue ever came up. The bathrooms even had showerstalls which both genders could use and not once was there ever a problem.

I think we should move towards getting rid of segregated bathrooms. For me, it would even solve the stupid tranny complaints too. It's a win win and it's how society should be. It's wrong to segregate based on anything.
>>
I dont want to use the same bathroom as women
>>
>>130622322
Dude, women's toilets are fucking disgusting.

Shit and literal period smeared everywhere.
>>
>>130622322

>It's wrong to segregate based on anything.

It's wrong to segregate whites from other people's but it isn't wrong to ensure an ethnic group isn't bred out of existence?

I'd have a go at you for intellectual inconsistency, but you're apparently a christian, so there's no point, it's obvious.
>>
im fine as long as theres a family bathroom for parents and their kids to have some privacy
>>
>>130622794
>christian
>advocating for shared showers and bathrooms
hardly
>>
>>130623057

Truthfully, your definition of "christian" may not be the broad definition. Kinda like how a christian church in Europe somewhere has a lesbian priest who wants to remove crosses and install a Muslim prayer space. If that exists, then anything is possible.
>>
>>130623336
true, I guess, op is probably American, they seem to be far more liberal there
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (218KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
218KB, 900x900px
>>130622628
>>130622718

That's not really the point. I am talking in terms of equality and how the government should treat people.

I think it would suck to have to share a bathroom with women because there are always lines for that shit, but I am talking in terms how society should be run.

Like, if we get mad at Muslims for segregating their mosques, then we should also seek to abolish segregation within our own society, otherwise we are just being hypocrites.
>>
>>130623484

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>130623548

>leaf

Starting to make sense now.
>>
>>130622322
How big of a faggot do you have to be to compare a prayer hall to a restroom?

Do you have any idea how many old tampons get tossed in women's toilet stall trashcans every day?

The smell. It is unique.

And neither gender should have to put up with perverts attempting toilet pics under stall walls.

Privacy. It's a thing. Fucking Leafs.
>>
>>130622322
The answer is several non-gendered private rooms. I could care less what the gender the person sitting 2 ft away from me with a fucking tiny aluminium cattle separator between us.
>>
File: 1480888031821.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1480888031821.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>130622322
>new gf
>takes me to hang with her friends at a bar in dallas
>fenced in outdoor patio bar
>everyone is friendly, which is a change because usually Dallas urbanites are impersonal and somewhat rude
>decide to go to bathroom
>outdoor shack by the back fence, large enough for a few stalls
>following a guy to get there
>he goes in
>go to walk in
>there's an open stall with no door and a girl with her pants down pissing in a toilet
>I step back and check the gender sign
>no gender sign
>look around lost and confused
this is basically at the front of a dance floor/stage area, so I'm basically out in the open of a bunch of people and I'm thinking I just walked into the women's restroom
>spin around outside awkwardly looking around for the mensroom
>guy now finished and walks out drying his hands
>"you can just go in man, it's for everyone"
>I politely wait for the girl to finish
>she smiles and walks out and says basically the same thing
>myturn.gif
>go to walk in
>guy #2 zooms past me through the doorway
>get stuck at a small trough beside this guy
>he's overly friendly and talking to me
>no bullshit, the guy slaps me on the back as we're pissing
>walk out
>look around
>realize It's a gay bar
mfw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.