[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Western civilization have been better off or worse off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: confederate-flag-1.jpg (17KB, 257x150px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flag-1.jpg
17KB, 257x150px
Would Western civilization have been better off or worse off if the Confederate States of America had defeated the United States of America in the American Civil War?

Also: Dixie thread.
>>
>>130622043
>Slavery still existing in the US in the 21st century

The US would literate out-compete the entire global economic market. They would also have been decades ahead in technology, because the slaves would allow the intelligent whites to invest all their time into developing new tech rather than working the farms
>>
>>130622478
Do you think slavery would have continued to exist in the Confederacy into the 20th century?

I, for one, believe it likely would have been abolished a couple of decades after the war at most. The world wide trend in Western societies had been moving that direction for a long time, and while American states, especially the Confederate states, were slow to follow suit, I believe they still would have joined the rest of the world eventually.

Which is a shame because giving niggers freedoms and rights in a civilized society is a recipe for a disaster. I know there are good blacks out there, but they are the exception to the rule. Most of their race are beastly and stupid and deserve to be treated as such.
>>
More slavery, more niggers

Southerners are subhuman trash

faggot
>>
>>130622043
>Would Western civilization have been better off or worse off if the Confederate States of America had defeated the United States of America in the American Civil War?

Wouldn't matter either way. Allowing wide scale slavery in the first place doomed the US. Importing large alien populations fucks you in the end. Always.
>>
>>130622043

You lost.
Get over it.

butthurt jhny reB
>>
>>130624062
We didnt lose anything just like you didnt win anything faggot. Everyone that was there is dead.
>>
>>130622043
>Would Western civilization have been better off or worse off if the Confederate States of America had defeated the United States of America in the American Civil War?
Yes
>>
It will be better when we publicly hang traitors and pedos in the streets, after a quick trial.
>>
File: 4chanTheSouth.jpg (24KB, 236x281px) Image search: [Google]
4chanTheSouth.jpg
24KB, 236x281px
>>130622478
>>Slavery still existing in the US in the 21st century
No
It would have totally ended by the end of the 19th century.
Southerners had a different approach when it came to granting freedom to slaves. They wanted to educate slaves first and make sure they were competent before grating them freedom. Take Stonewall Jackson Dominican School for blacks for example, or Jefferson Davis plantation, where he granted freedom to the administrator because he was smart.

So what you would see today is a big portion of blacks behaving like normal people, not like literal animals that were granted freedom 5 mins ago.

Fucking yanks I hate them so much.
>>
>>130622043

The United States would be much better off if you (((counterrevolutionaries))) didn't exist. Northerners wanted to ship all the slaves to Liberia, but no. You gotta keep that obsolete farm equipment and fight a fratricidal war over it. Because of your actions, our population is 13% black. It all went according to (((Judah P. Benjamin's))) plan.

Confederates cared more about their money like the Calvinist Jews they are than the long-term health of their country just to pursue an extra buck. Kill yourself, worthless LARPer scum
>>
>>130625881
>They wanted to educate slaves first and make sure they were competent before grating them freedom.
lol so youre saying the slaves would never have been released then?
>>
>>130625881

If Lincoln wasn't assassinated, the kangs would have been sent to Liberia.
>>
Oh yes, goyim, the doity southers are eeeviil and iinbreed hiicks. Yes, good goyim, kill them for us,i mean justice
>>
The ETNERAL YANKEE is a crration of the jew and banks.
>>
>>130626348

Confederates permanently blacked America though. Are you gonna pretend that the Confederates weren't influenced by the Jew Judah P. Benjamin?
>>
>>130626449

We blacked America? Name one confederate slave ship, billy. Every last slave was brought in by a jew working for the slave trade based out of new york city.

Fuck off with your memes. You assholes are the original fucking bluepill.
>>
>>130626240
>lol so youre saying the slaves would never have been released then?
Davis, Jackson, Lee and any relevant southern gentleman that comes to your mind gave freedom to some slaves at some point before and during the war.
>>
>>130626614

I like how you just want to conveniently ignore that northern politicians wanted to ship slaves to Liberia (including Lincoln). But, no, my profit from muh slaves is more important. Kill yourself, Jew enabler. Go suck Judah P. Benjamin's mutilated dick, larper scum
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.