[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you still live in a metropolis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Why do you still live in a metropolis?
>>
being a rural cuck is boring and a fast track to alzhimers
>>
>>130621179
I don't
>>
Might as well have fun while here anon
>>
>>130621297
tell me what is so interesting about a city? all people do is eat and drink, not to mention it's infested with degenerates.
>>
I'm not. I bailed. Live in a rural suburb right next to a small town. Unfortunately, it's somewhat near Chicago so you can guess what we get from time to time
>>
>>130621179
I enjoy it more than the actual depressed, small country towns I lived in as a child.

Cities are alright, rural land is alright, suburbs are cancer breeding human garbage, though.
>>
File: 12575642313.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
12575642313.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>>130621179
>employee walks right by
>>
Leave the internet alone
>>
>>130621608
you forgot & fuck
>>
I live in NYC because I work in commercial real estate. I grew up in Central PA but NYC is the most lucrative market for my skillset and interests. Plenty of non-degenerates in Jew York once you get above a certain income level.
>>
>>130621179

Most jobs for a scientist would be in a city. If I could get a job in a medium city and live in a white / asian suburb I would cry with happiness. I have spent the last 5 years in Toronto and NYC. I'm quite confident I'm going to be murdered by a black man.
>>
>>130622024

where are the non-degenerates in NYC? I work at columbia and if I expressed the opinion the opinion that transexuality shouldn't be praised I would be fired.
>>
>>130621608
Honestly, that is one of the drawbacks for me. That game is fun, don't get me wrong. I'm an extroverted person and I do enjoy going out, meeting new people, but a lot of time and money spent just sitting at bars and restaurants. It takes effort to get out of the city to engage in outdoor pursuits, which I enjoy. But I do also enjoy the history of a big city (NE USA Specifically), seeing the roots of where our country was founded. If I could take more time off to travel the entire country I would, but many suburb towns are just chain stores and strip malls. Nothing really unique or interesting, no offense.
>>
>>130621179
Fuck NY is a cesspool. "Melting pot" is just another word for garbage bin.
>>
File: nyc.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
nyc.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
>>130621179
I do
>>
>>130621179
>not posting full vid where youth steals bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
>>
>>130621179
How are these niggers such low lifes. Even I would help a nig grandma with her head stuck right away.
>>
>>130622166
>Columbia

My dude come on. I guess it's just my industry but in the Real Estate / Finance sector most of these people are limousine liberals at best. They might enjoy more artistic endeavors since it's sort of a requirement to play along in NYC (Remember when Trump was a Dem?) but $$ = conservative values deep down.
>>
>>130622166
>checked
I generally have to hide my powerlevel, but I've lived in LA as well and it's much worse there. I can be more of a dick in nyc.
>>
File: dump.jpg (866KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dump.jpg
866KB, 2304x1536px
>>130622354
>bin
>>
Almost don't blame them. You can't fucking trust anybody in New York
>>
>>130622578
I should also say that most of the Yuppies that lifetime NYC'ers of darker persuasion are just in the city for the Jobs and to hit up a different bar or club every night before they move to Long Island, CT, or suburb NYC. I'm not saying that as a bad thing but for the rent control crowd its a cardinal sin. I'm not sure if you're tuned into the Real Estate market and how it plays out in the various lib rags but they always act like it's ruining the very fabric of NYC since there aren't these idyllic mom and pops everywhere like there used to be. And sure if there were no unique establishments in NYC and it was all chain restaurants that would be pretty dull, but that will never happen because major metro areas attract the very best talent in many industries because that's where the $ is. Like with so many other aspects of our society, trying to legislate or reprimand human desire is a fool's errand.
>>
>>130621179
I like staring at women
>>
>>130622863
>You can't fucking trust anybody in New York
the joys of diveristy
>>
>>130622863
That's not true, you can reasonably trust anyone if you have a concealed carry permit
>>
>>130621179
Is no one going to explain this video
>>
>>130621179
Did she died?
>>
I did but didn't do anything cultural outside. Now live somewhere cheaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>130622166
>>130622071
sup fellow NYC rats.
Yeah, this place is full to the brim with degeneracy, and even if one does rise to a certain income level, it's still all around you and it's becoming sickening to look at. Just a recente xample, Mermaid day parade? Excuse for fat chicks to show their tits in public. Degeneracy. Not to mention the everyday bullshit one has to put up with. The severely out of date trains are packed with chinks between Bay Parkway and Grand St., then the niggers take over after a brief respite of hipster transplants between W4th and W59th (inb4 start driving, nah m8 YOU drive through this traffic and then try to find parking). I can't anymore. Too many people. North Brooklyn is nothing but degenerate hipster scum who consider waving their dicks around in public a form of art, and south Brooklyn is nothing but niggers, chinks, more chinks, beans, and sand niggers. I'm even beginning to miss the Italians.
And just to give everyone else an idea of how badly we're fucked up the ass with sales tax ALONE, cigs are like $13/pack.
>so stop smoking!
I did.
It's damn-near impossible to get out of this shit hole. It traps you with high cost of living and high grade of creature comfort conveniences (where else can you get a slice, 4 new tires, and a bag of weed at the same store at 3 in the morning?). Most people just don't have the money to move out as they're too busy trying to pay their astronomical rent every month to save anything for moving out. I know people who did it though, and I wish them godspeed, the lucky fucks.
tl;dr fuck this gay place
>>
>>130623652
>conceal carry permit in NYC
oh you sweet, sweet child...
>>
>>130621179
I feel like this is some sort of scam.
Dont subway doors open if they meet any kind of resistance?
>>
>>130621297
>boring
Sure, in the same sense that getting mugged by niggers is exciting
>>
>>130621179
Because Kryptonian immigrants enrich our society.
>>
>>130621857
not only that, the person filming should be shot as well
>>
>>130621179
money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
File: 1491018568042.jpg (576KB, 736x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1491018568042.jpg
576KB, 736x1912px
>>130625488
JUST FUCKING LEAVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>130621179
because i get paid $30 with 85% benefits, vacation days & a pension for doing fuck all compared to working for minimum wage in the country with no benefits, vacations or pensions.
>>
>>130621179
I live in NYC and yeah its mostly degenerate artsy kids complaining about wealth inequality and projecting their own bad judgments in life onto society. But i want to get into finance when im older and im used to the city and there is no place i would rather live.
>>
File: 1497247684375.jpg (304KB, 1591x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1497247684375.jpg
304KB, 1591x1044px
>>130621179
a purely white society would have helped her.
minorities make everyone untrusting and unwilling to help others.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.