[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump The Christian Gave You The Best Memes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: Israel.png (83KB, 721x717px) Image search: [Google]
Israel.png
83KB, 721x717px
I warn you all. If Islam ever claimed Israel, in any part thereof, and said Jesus walked in a land that currently worships Allah/Mohammad and not Jehovah/Jesus The Christ The Word, there would be instant weeping, and gnashing of teeth, for Jehovah is furious, and His people are all the chosen people called Christian.
>>
File: ,;'.png (3MB, 2500x2251px) Image search: [Google]
,;'.png
3MB, 2500x2251px
And what do you know what can you learn can you see it yet? Neither think upwardly nor down, lest it were like one buried at a funeral if then even then which race ever wants to forget their genocide but know this, that you must never ignore the gentile nor the Greek, for they have their reward, and also never forget all these yet at once all gather and say, ok, any walk of any face of any place, we all put down our burdens, we repent and stop our sins, se'lah.

But I do say this unto you. If the children of God did cry of Israel, you mock a family in mourning. And it could blow Yellowstone in my heart. Likened unto seeing a promised land a gift from Father and after what happened when evil tried to sweep anything away? There it was, God had enough and in Jesus name restored order. Se'lah. It is written in Revelations and I am in that book and the rest of the family in the Holy Spirit are to come!

Saints awake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4DHqmKmHg

What sayest thou? World? What sayest thou, all who walk upon the earth, think, where Jesus walked. Behold a new unveil. Why judge the ground, but what is going in in a system of mammon where money corrupts? And if I said I had enough don't even make my Father's place of paradise A PLACE OF MERCHANDISE. THEN WHAT SAYEST THOU. OH, ISREAL..
>>
File: 1.jpg (352KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
352KB, 1024x768px
Know that I will leave here not ashamed to say I cried for the Jew. Yea, Israel and the whole ordeal.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEhFOLW-Wes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4DHqmKmHg
>>
File: 70.png (2MB, 1518x1125px) Image search: [Google]
70.png
2MB, 1518x1125px
If I were walking and I seen a little Jewish boy being bullied because of all this bad news about zionism and the whole shabang, I would still, stick up for the little Jewish boy so he wouldn't get hurt. Even though many years ago I was a Nazi. Before I awoke moreso to speak in the sense of increased wisdom finding the light of man Christ Jesus. Yea, I'd stick up for that lad as if he were one of the Hebrew boys I knew. And maybe I already did maybe not each receives God who find Him.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.