[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occasions when you think taxing is morally right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1496979383807.webm (623KB, 392x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496979383807.webm
623KB, 392x540px
Taxing when you
>buy a car
>buy gasoline
>use the public transport
because by doing that you are agreeing with using muh roads and someone has to pay for them. The money of those taxes should go to roads exclusively though.
>>
That's why I hate bikefaggots so much. They don't pay taxes yet act like they're entitled to go 5 MPH without me driving around them and pumpfaking my car at them.
>>
>>130620033
but i do pay taxes. I own a car, pay my registration fees, property tax, gas tax, etc. Here is my question for you: I live 6 miles from work. I can bike it in 25 minutes or I can drive and it takes about an hour and 15 minutes. Even if i am tired in the morning I am awake and ready to work by the time I get there and it is also healthier. I would have to be a retarded faggot to bike to work. Do you agree? If not, why?

>inb4 muh 5mph
Point invalid. I bike faster than all of you dumb car fags every morning and afternoon rush hour.

I am a burger on vacation so ignore flag
>>
>>130619910
>buy gasoline
Do you think that should only apply to individuals who drive on the public roads in a personal automobile?
Ones that would be buying unleaded and diesel gasoline?
Say if i'm a farmer, and i need to buy 600 Gallons of farm diesel for my Equipment. which isn't being driven on roads, but the land i own. Do you think i should be taxed on that as well?
>>
>>130620731
I meant to type "I would be a retarded faggot to drive to work," not bike to work. My bad
>>
>>130620764
That could be solved by making that the gas stations that are close to a farm not to have taxes. Sure, a lot of people would want to go there to buy cheaper gasoline but they would have to drive more and spend more money.

Or if you show that you use gasoline for work or another personal use you get tax refunds.
>>
>>130619910
Taxes when you buy shitty food because your bad health creates tax burdens on the rest of the population.
>>
File: 1403862318491.jpg (1MB, 1000x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1403862318491.jpg
1MB, 1000x1506px
>>130619910
For non-exclusionary public goods.
>military defense
>muh roads
>parks
Essentially where anyone can enjoy that positive benefit.

What's bad:
>redistribution of wealth
>excessive taxation on retarded shit like alcohol and tobacco
>property taxes used to fund local schools while apartment nigger children get the benefits of those property tax payers, etc.
>>
>>130620731
You fucking japanese are really slow with your bikes.
>>
>>130622277
Nice reading comprehension, spic
>>
>>130621676
No it doesn't. Let people eat what they want, being a little overweight is no big deal.
>>
>>130619910

>morally right

Power is derived from strength, not morality. The government taxes you for shit you don't like because it has the men with the guns to enforce itself.

That is the real world. You want a fantasy world? Buy a VR headset and become a degenerate.
>>
>>130622574
>No it doesn't.
Fats strain the medical system to the breaking point, you dumb fat fuck.
>>
>>130622683
and drain our tax money
>>
>>130621676
>implying a "healthy" 99 year old isn't just as much, if not more, of a burden on the system...
At least fat people have the decency to die of a heart attack before they stop paying taxes. Old people just linger and burn through their life's savings while slowly getting more and more depressed. Eventually they end up complaining of chest pains just to get out of the home for an afternoon. Explain to me how this is better than some obese guy dropping dead in his 50's?
>>
>>130621549
You do realize farm diesel at the current time and for a very long time, is already tax exempt.
including plenty of other purchases used to manage and run farms.
>>
>>130622919
That was an implied point but the leaf is probably too stupid to grasp it so thanks for clarifying
>>
>>130622997
... Fucking what?

When did I ever claim that?
>>
File: 1497724030699.png (139KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497724030699.png
139KB, 300x300px
>Income should not be taxed
>All sales should be
>Dividends should be
>Inheritance should be
>Being fat incur a fee
Idk what else
>>
>>130623148
Why inheritance? I never understood the logic there
>>
>>130623328
Why not? It's basically unearned income for the recipient. Why not tax it?
>>
>>130622574

Always count on the leaf to say the single most retarded thing in the thread, fucking hell.
>>
>>130623096
Taxing someone for being healthy would result in them living longer (the ones that cut back as a result anyways). Old people are the biggest burden on the system...
>>
>>130623328
Inheritance is basically a gib. If you actually earned it it would be yours already as opposed to being inherited, but since the owner gave it to you in their absence you're entitled to the majority of it
>>
>>130623725
t. fatass
>>
>>130623148
Tax only wealth generated from assets
> Interest
> Rent
> Dividends
> Capital gains

No tax on wealth generated from work
> Wages
> Profits
>>
>>130623513
A person should have the right to do whatever they want with his money or goods, ever after dead. It's not government's business to get in the way of the decisions of individuals.
>>
>>130623921
yeah I agree
>>
Literally tax other countries through trade, everyone but our own citizens.
>>
>>130624009
If it's unearned then yes. They can stay away from my and your wages but if I'm inheriting $100,000 they can take a reasonable percentage of that for all I care.
>>
>>130624415
Hospitals in U.S. are private. Schools in the United States receive a crazy amount of funding and are still shit, our roads are good though so I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1491281300801.jpg (52KB, 413x478px) Image search: [Google]
1491281300801.jpg
52KB, 413x478px
I am less pissed about the purchases I am taxed on, and more pissed about the things the taxes are spent on.

>Defense
Awesome.
>Roads
Fine.
>Post
Sure.
>Some mentally-ill tranny getting their dick chopped off under obamacare
FUCK no
>>
>>130624248
Why can they take your money? Who decides when it is deserved or no? Who says how much percentage is reasonable?
>>
>>130624654
We gave them that right. The voters decide desu.
>>
>>130624576

>our roads are good though so I'll give you that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ

And in regards to the other shit: that's what you get for having large amount of dumb niggers and nigger enablers, as well as fat cunts shitting on the health system.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.