[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many alt-righters losing trust in Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: god emperor trump.jpg (87KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
god emperor trump.jpg
87KB, 646x720px
I want to give you a sober opinion from the Dutch perspective.
Here goes……ahemm……..
YOU ARE GREEDY AS FUCK!!!
Trump did so much good considering he’s fighting the entire liberal/marxist machine.
He killed TPP and the Paris accords.
>muh wall, muh muslim ban
>Trump prays at wall with the jews
He tried to fund the wall but republicans killed it in the senate. Muzzie ban was killed 3 times. He’s doing his best
Can you imagine if Trump hadn’t slain Hillary? All im saying is Trump will make the wall happen by his 4th year: EZ GG.
>>
Bombing syria proved to be a one time "slap on the wrist". Maybe he was just doing it as a power play to China. Im still on the fence with him.
>>
>>130619299
>alt-righters losing trust in Trump
They are? I'm not seeing it, Aquafresh.
Stop listening to shills.
>>
Kill SNAP benefits and adopt a system like Canadian Food banks and I'll be happy.
>>
>>130619466
Yes bombing Syria was a scary moment where it seemed he was a neocon but he literally just made some holes in some asphalt.
So np, and its only the first 6 months.
>>
>>130619544
But half the threads on /pol/ are now shil/slide threads, its all gone to shit.
I have to scroll for 20 secs to find a real thread.
>>
Democrsts will get the house in 2018 and can then defund the wall. In addition the republican donors who make a killing off illegal labor will never let it happen.
America is a nsetion of immigrants and the wall is deeply unamerican. The only people who want it are racists hicks who have tis terror of whites being a minority
>>
The syria crap is pissing me off.

Trump probably deep down doesn't want to continue bombing Syria, but if he shows even a modicum of hesitation ,then the neocons will pull out all the stops to impeach him for 'muh russia'.
>>
File: 1494105095208.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494105095208.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>130619885
? KYS please
Never forget how Hillary didnt show up on election night and that pedophile had to send your ass to sleep.
>>
File: 1480787606288.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480787606288.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>130619885
>Democrats will get the house in 2018
>>
>>130620183
I dont care. Hispanics, blacks and liberal wgites will soon be a majority and we can run roughshod over the dumb hicks in rural areas.
I want to flood america with anchor babies if it helps us move america forward.
>>
File: 1493845308911.png (47KB, 544x314px) Image search: [Google]
1493845308911.png
47KB, 544x314px
I dropped him after he dropped one on Assadists
>>
>>130620420
Good, we will build gas chambers to accomodate both you and them.
>>
>>130620532
I hated that too but Hillary wouldve invaded Syria.
Trump just OKd a small strike to show strength
If trump does not build the wall, hes dead to me too.
>>
>>130620420
>move forward
How? I fail to see how having niggers and spics on a national turf war will help advance the country. Plus with the musdlimes trying to 'convert or die' it'll just be a shitstorm.
>>
>>130619299
He hasn't given me my free Obama phone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.