[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are niggers so homophobic /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Gay-rights-Africa.jpg (146KB, 995x799px) Image search: [Google]
Gay-rights-Africa.jpg
146KB, 995x799px
Why are niggers so homophobic /pol/?
>>
>>130618738

It's probably proportional to average dick size.
>>
>>130618738
Vid related
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pxH_Rp9VIj8
>>
Homosexuals deserve to marginalize they contribute nothing to the propagation of our species.
>>
>>130618738
Because they're black, liberals have nothing to guilt them with to make them accept homosexuals.
>>
>>130618738

>death penalty for faggotry
>>
even the most primal of man knows that homosexuality is unnatural
>>
File: nongeos.png (260KB, 458x446px) Image search: [Google]
nongeos.png
260KB, 458x446px
>>130618930
>>130619253
>>
>>130619253
In my opinion they're natures birth control. Gay minorities are a great thing in my opinion since they don't make 12 babies each.
>>
>>130620424
True but I feel like its birth control for the more evolved members of the planet which when coupled together with the high reproduction rate of the dregs, is a net drain.
>>
>>130620783
Why don't we go on a campaign supporting gay rights in Africa and completely cuck them and make all the men gay or trannies
>>
>>130618738
Wtf I love Africa now
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (93KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
93KB, 568x479px
>>130618738
>NigerChad
>>
>>130620783
If we go at it from the assumption that homosexuality is inherent, which you can feel free to argue, then outlawing it isn't going to do that much.

Chances are that most homosexual men are not going to reproduce regardless of what the laws say, some of them will out of a sense of obligation, but many of them will simply abstain from relationships entirely or have gay relationships in the shadows.

If anything it makes more sense to legalize it and encourage homosexuals to practice monogamous relationships with celibacy when not in a long term relationship in order to reduce the transmission of STD's.

Mind you, accounting for bisexual men changes the calculus a bit. However, studies show that men are more likley to have a specific preference than to be bisexual. I.E. if you pick any man it's far more likley that he'll be straight or gay than bisexual. Meanwhile women are far more likley to be bisexual and lesbian relationships have a remarkably high failure rate so that's not so much of a concern.

Of course if you are looking at homosexuality from the perspective that sexuality is fluid and that you can be gay or straight if you want to be, then all of this is wrong and it makes more sense to have everyone be straight.
>>
>>130622366
I personally don't think its fluid. I think that people are naturally either gay or straight and usually stay that way. If they "change" than it is usually they were just experimenting
>>
>>130622985
I'm more inclined to say that if they "change" then they are probably naturally bisexual and in denial about that fact or that they were naturally gay/straight and in denial about it before changing.

That's my opinion on it anyway.
>>
>>130623139
Either way. I don't think it's a horrible unnatural thing or a choice. Science can explain everything and it's a matter of time until we have a clear biologic explanation for why so many men like other men
>>
>>130618738
>niggers spread AIDS
>blame it on the white homos and kill their honky asses
>>
>>130618738
Civilization hasn't turned them into a bunch of degenerates yet
>>
>>130623837
Both are spreading aids
>leaf
hahaha as expected
>>
File: hiv_013.jpg (288KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
hiv_013.jpg
288KB, 900x635px
>>130624005
Niggers do it much faster
>>
>>130624390
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.