[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tragedy of Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4360.jpg (66KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4360.jpg
66KB, 600x375px
I may not be as fresh as I once was on this stuff but Caesar's murder was seen as a tragedy by the citizens of Rome in Shakespeare's play. So why the fuck did they choose to make a Trump look-alike play Caesar in the NY Shakespeare in the park play? If you really hate Trump, why not have him play Brutus and make Caesar Uncle Sam or something like that?
>>
File: aristotle bust.jpg (15KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle bust.jpg
15KB, 220x294px
>>130618495
Because the whole anti-Trump thing comes down a very childish sense of "We are too good to suffer this shit" which was the same mindset of the Senators who assassinated Caesar.

Trump is the post-modern Caesar and the Democrats are the post-modern Optimates (lit. "best people").
>>
>>130618495
The citizens of Rome were retards, their opinion is irrelevant. Julius Caesar is a Shakespearean tragedy the same way Maceth is a Shakespearean tragedy. Both characters are assholes and got what they deserved.

The comparison of Trump to Caesar is erroneous in the sense that the roman general is 1 million times the man Trump could ever hope of becoming.
>>
>>130618495
People are literally on their phones up until "Trump" is attacked, then they stand up and cheer "kill trump, kill trump" like a bloodthirsty mob.

Nobody cares about the context or meaning.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.