[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefaultww111-701x526.jpg (38KB, 701x526px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultww111-701x526.jpg
38KB, 701x526px
ITT: your predictions on the next catastrophic world event.

I'll go first, sounds cliché but I'm thinking it to be economic collapse. Another recession or some such equivalent. Unstable hyperinflation quickly causing riots and social breakdown, basic law and order no longer prevails. Maybe I'm reading the tea leaves wrong. What's your thoughts?
>>
Bump
Come on you fuckers everyone's got a theory
>>
File: Overpowered .jpg (125KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Overpowered .jpg
125KB, 612x612px
Second coming.
>>
File: you-asked-for-this.gif (1MB, 654x661px) Image search: [Google]
you-asked-for-this.gif
1MB, 654x661px
>>130618380
/pol/ will meme WW3 into reality, one way or another.
>>
File: 1497892475706.jpg (136KB, 799x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497892475706.jpg
136KB, 799x650px
>>130618380

*teleports into earth*

Heh, nothing personal world, just have to clean out the Luciferian trash by getting rid of the trashcan.
>>
yellowstone obviously.
>>
File: The Final Judgement.jpg (192KB, 1143x812px) Image search: [Google]
The Final Judgement.jpg
192KB, 1143x812px
>>130620459

Oh yeah...and considering Micheal is already on earth then next step is for Savior Christ to show up. Then doomsday, then the sorting of the souls once and for all.
>>
File: 1487973345499.jpg (4MB, 2602x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1487973345499.jpg
4MB, 2602x1737px
>>130618380
>>130620459

Project blue beam will get green light once the dems lose again in 2020 or is pushed till 2024 if they think they can recover their slow kill of the US by election a controlled candidate...any countries that refuse to join together after blue beam event are destroyed by economic warfare or just invasion but assuming it will be convincing event that would require the whole world to join together doubt any real countries would opt out

or the Zionist elite spark a new war in the middle east and drag China and Russia into it... MAD... rebuild after 90% of the pop is dead Georgia guidstones as a template

and if they cant manage to start either and they lose power in DC they simply jump start Yellowstone with some underground nukes and wipe the US off the board for everyone to fight over.... could also do the same thing in Italy and some other super volcanoes around the world.... but even just one would fuck the planet for a hundred years

remember these people would rather watch the world burn than to lose power and answer for their crimes against humanity... not a question of if... but when.
>>
>>130618380
Jeb! assends to his rightful place as President and we make America great the Bush way, the best way.
Seek Kiel, he has the key
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.