[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically believe the Holocaust was a hoax now. First I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: jew.jpg (36KB, 610x337px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
36KB, 610x337px
I unironically believe the Holocaust was a hoax now.

First I questioned the obvious:
>Holocaust denial criminalized in many European countries
>Swastika banned in Germany
>Why no federally funded memorial for slavery, only Jewish deaths.

Then came the questions after investigating:
>no proven gas chambers
>eyewitness accounts are he/she said at best, and constantly disproven or admitted false
>the agreement between Germany and Palestinian Jews to transfer German Jews to Palestine, selling their valuables and giving them their earnings once arriving in Palestine
>Zyklon B used to delouse
>Allied forces cutting off all transport routes to intermittent labor camps for Jews awaiting transport to Palestine resulting in starvation
>the number of Jewish deaths considered as a whole in the Holocaust total number, whether it was death by allied bombings or starvation in routed camps

But the most obvious:
>Holocaust used as justification for establishing a Jewish ethno-state in Israel.

So where do we go from here?
>>
>>130617816
Now you slowly give up hope as you realize the majority of the human race are sleep walking retards who don't have the capacity nor the inclination to think for themselves.
>>
>>130617816
I think the most bizarre is the constant number of jews that were aniquilated but not a real census that confirms that number pre-war.
>>
>>130618236
No, i'm not a nigger or a mexican. I can't just sit back and watch the welfare state engulf me with sweet oblivion.

I guess I can only take an "Occupy" approach and blame the 1%, and then slowly explain to people how i'm progressively learning the 1% came to rise after the holohoax.
>>
It's weird, a lot of people know whats up but nobody can say anything.

Same with 9/11. I've read that it a given among intelligence agencies in Europe that Israeli was involved ...like common knowledge, but it doesn't matter because nobody can utter it publicly without being ostracized and losing their livelihood

It's a bazaar thing. It's like you are presented with a fabrication and you need to bow down to it in order to even be considered a respectable person.

Very strange phenomenon. It would at least generate discussion if it wasn't illegal (or quasi illegal)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.