[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mueller Caught! Has secret dealing with Russia!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20170619_hillary_0.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_hillary_0.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-19/hillary-clinton-told-fbis-mueller-deliver-uranium-russians-2009-secret-plane-side-ta
>>
Wow...Will Mueller be charge?
>>
>>130615701
Very awkward
>>
>>130615701
Oh fuck off, this is just another retarded attempt to make Trump people feel somehow validated in their retarded ass decision. It's been like six months, the dudes a shitty president and on a degree of criminality beyond anything imaginable. The only reason he's not fucking done is because of pussies in the house. This story is fucking stupid.
>>
>>130617235

Hi Mr Shapiro
>>
>can't be fake news because it aligns with what i want to believe
>>
awww yeea maga
>>
One would almost think this was known and accounted for a few chess moves ahead.
>>
>>130617235
Really?

Who was the only FBI Director during all the years of Hillary as Secretary of State? When 1/5 of the uranium of the US's uranium mines where sold to Russia? While almost 3M $ went in Bill and the Clinton Foundations pocket from Uranium One? Who was responsible to oversee the legality of all this? Did Mueller know about all this?
>>
>>130618284
I don't think Trump had input in hiring Mueller... could be wrong.
>>
Fuck off with this fake news
>>
>>130617235
>degree of criminality beyond blah blah blah
What in the flying fuck are you talking about?

Wishing that he's guilty of crimes does not make him a criminal, it makes you a faggot
>>
>>130620904
Fake news, my ass. Mueller is as deep as the Deep State gets. He was a Clinton mule.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
>>
>>130617235

This.

>>130615701

I'm willing to bet my entire life savings and the lives of my children that this will go absolutely nowhere because it's another deflection tactic like the hundred others that pop up on /pol/ to deflect from Trump's shitty presidency and investigations.
>>
>>130623613
So how many potatoes are we talking about exactly?
>>
>>130618892

>3 million
Jeepers that's a lot

https://www.google.ie/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16O2F6

100 million invested into Trump buildings from Russian sources.

Trumps russian connections from Gorbachev to Putin.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/trumps-russian-connections/

And let's not forget Rosneft.

You're a cucked little shill.
>>
Emails
Pizza
Emails
Russia
Cheating
Tarmac

Phew
>Vindicated
>>
>>130623936

I can't tell if you're talking about Trump or Clinton.
>>
>>130617235
Our decision was validated when Clinton lost and the establishment shills got fucked in the ass. The short term delay of Trump enacting his policies is merely a road bump.
>>
File: 1491324079474.jpg (99KB, 596x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491324079474.jpg
99KB, 596x960px
>>130624294
THIS
this
and
siht

They are trying to stop him from doing anything by spending so much fucking time doing dick.

TERM LIMITS FOR CONGRESS
AUDITING THE FEDERAL RESERVE
THE TAX BREAK THAT BRINGS BACK TRILLIONS FROM OVERSEAS
ESTABLISHING A BORDER AND ENFORCING VOTER ID LAWS

all this shit, will fucking ruin the globalist fucks that sell you and I out every fucking day. these fucking kikes are terrified that we will no longer be their actual army.

GREATER ISRAEL IS ANGRY.
this is why they are fighting like hell.
oh and russia and north korea don't have jew controlled banks.. this is another reason they throw russia out there constantly and they drummed up that shit about the retarted kid who went to nk, btw the dude looks 30 and i'm 30 and i look younger than him.

friendly reminder pic related.. stop drinking the jungle juice.. its got everclear in it.. they like to keep you drunk and unaware.
>>
>>130623902
>63 people
>98.4 million
>purchasing luxury housing on Trump properties

I'd also wager that a similar number of rich individuals from China, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Syria, Australia etc. have spent that much money on luxury properties sold by Trump. It's almost like he's some kind of real-estate tycoon whose net worth primarily comes from the properties he owns and leases.

If you thought that was a compelling piece of evidence for Russian collusion, then you're mentally ill.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.