[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you a fascist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: oRhAGmE.jpg (157KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
oRhAGmE.jpg
157KB, 1080x1350px
Why would you entrust so much power in an authoritarian ruling body?
>>
File: 5b1427a1b97b8abf71a8916863e171a5.jpg (143KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
5b1427a1b97b8abf71a8916863e171a5.jpg
143KB, 736x1104px
>>130613253
Because I'm sane and don't live in a fantasy world created by Jewish TV.
>>
>>130613253
Because it's the only thing that works.
>>
>>130613253
because there are too many degenerates today that order needs to be restored. By force if necessary.
>>
you do know fascist economics are not entirely bound to one single non-elected central authority who makes every decision
>>
>>130613427

Every single fascist state has failed.
>>
>>130613253
I'm not Fascist myself but enjoy defending it because it triggers Liberals.
I would rather live under a Facist regime ran by my own kind than in my current Liberal Canada though.
Here's to hoping that effeminate cocksucker gets Das Boot in 2019!
>>
needz a sugar daddy
>>
She probably stares at that phone while getting dicked.

I'm a bit surprised these chicks don't feel slightly dumb staring at themselves taking selfies all day.

I'd def bang her, but I doubt she provides stimulating conversation.
>>
>>130613714
Singapore is one you moron. Portugal had a good run, old European societies were fascist in nature
>>
>>130613253
Because I'd be wearing the boot
>>
>>130613253
Because I trust the genetics of my race.
>>
>>130613253
I'm not a fascist. I'm a Federalist. Get on this level
>>
>>130613877

>Singapore

They're more like a soft authoritarian state. Not a true fascist government.
>>
>>130613253

Fascism is the only way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
>>
>>130613253

And a privatized Corporation is not a ruling body? The financial industry is not a ruling body? The media does not control public opinion? RESIST MATERIALISM!!! FASCISM 2020!!!!!!!
>>
kicking all the spics chinks kikes and goatfuckers out is already in the law books.

Why did you move to a fash county?
>>
>>130613253
As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?
>>
File: shrugging anime girl.jpg (61KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging anime girl.jpg
61KB, 1024x811px
>>130613253
Fascism is for manbabies who can't control themselves so they want the state to do it instead.
>>
File: salazar5.jpg (42KB, 564x405px)
salazar5.jpg
42KB, 564x405px
because my nation saw the light once and it was glorious
>>
>>130615129
baby's first b8
>>
If (((They))) are so powerful and /pol is so anti-semites then;
Why haven't they censored or banned this website?
Are they using this to track you down and you will be served well by them?
>>
>>130615436
If you shake up a bottle without letting some air out the whole thing will explode.
>>
>>130613732
sauce on pic?
>>
>>130613680
>fascist economics
whose school is that :^)
>>
>>130615866
She's a personal friend so I can't expose her name.
But here ya go.
>>
thick

real fascism hasn't been tried
>>
>>130615354

Avé Salazar
>>
>>130614281
>dogmatism
Fascism is practical
>>
>>130615436

What would raise more suspicion? A gruesome murder or a rambling drunkard?
Why kill us and trigger investigations when they can just discredit us and play the rest of society into not paying attention?

Also, you never know when (((they))) may have use for weaponized autism. With the access they have to our internet history, it's likely they are aware that anons seem to be able to replicate ideologies without accessing the same information (anons can meme ideas into each other, sometimes resembling a hivemind). They can influence populations slightly into buying product X or supporting proposition Y, but only sheeple. They can radicalize retards into blowing themselves up for their political agenda. But they still haven't learned how to persuade someone to join them willingly, without enslaving or blackmailing them in some way. Jews are very smart, but they are not all-knowing.
>>
>>130613253
Because Jewish TV told me it's the best thing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.