[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think too much, too little or just enough tax money is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: picture010.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
picture010.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
Do you think too much, too little or just enough tax money is being spent on making everything accessible for everyone?
>>
>>130611679
It depends. If there's enough resources in your community and enough handicap ppl spend away.
What I'm not a fan of are Laws which state this or that shop MUST be accessible at the owners cost. They don't make sense.
I must make my shop accessible. I get sued and have to pay fine and close my shop down because I can't afford to pay for a ramp. The customer was NEVER ENTITLED TO MY SERVICES ANYWAY but somehow they're entitled to a ramp to get into my shop.
How's that work?
>>
File: Hitler reading is fun.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler reading is fun.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Up front cost of euthanizing the disabled would probably be a lot cheaper in the long run.
>>
I don't know about the cost, but it's a good thing to do.

The idea of new builds doing it, while not forcing older places is the right way to go

There but for the grace of god go YOU
>>
>>130611679
>Handicapped bitching about subway elevator out of service
Fucking NYC provides door to door Access-A-Ride service for the regular mass transit fare, and it's still not good enough. Fuck.
Why don't I get door to door cabs for 2.75 wherever I go?
>>
File: April-Coughlin.jpg (893KB, 1967x1661px) Image search: [Google]
April-Coughlin.jpg
893KB, 1967x1661px
>>130612843
Separate is never equal.
>>
>>130611679
>Do you think
When I think, I fall asleep.
>>
>>130611679
Just get out of your chair and use the stairs, fucking lazy bitch.
>>
>>130611679
It would be cheaper to just research and buy powered exoskeletons for them than to have to waste money installing cripple ramps and retard-operable doorknobs on every building.
>>
on second thought, would do wheels. but only if she stayed in her chair. be weird if I had to take her out of wheelie, with her dead legs an all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.