[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine this were real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: oldhitler.jpg (50KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
oldhitler.jpg
50KB, 600x315px
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Imagine this guy's book comes out and it turns out that not only is he actually Hitler, but he spent the last 70 years smashing brown pussy? Not only would he have hoodwinked the Jews for the better part of a century, he also spent his life with a filthy mestizo chowing down on burritos. Would Argentina become officially white?

Now think about it. Of course his wife is gonna say he's got dementia. Maybe he actually does, or maybe she doesn't want to see him spend his last couple of months alive being interrogated by Shlomo? It's already well established that the bars of soap, human skin lampshades and suicide skull fragment were complete lies. I want to believe.
>>
Pretty sure his eye color, nose, and jawline are different than Hitler.
>>
>>130610849
There is someone in the comments section that thought this too. You know people's skin sags when they get old right? Like seriously, how do you not know this? Really old people get this sort of bluish color (no matter how brown they are) as they get really old too. Do you not have elders in your family, anon?
>>
>>130611129
>>
>>130610849
>[Post a Reply]
hitler has blue eyes
>>
>>130610509
Heil.
>>
>>130610509
Angela Merkel is Hitler's daughter. She would be able to identify.
>>
I saw this thread yesterday.
>>
>>130610509
If he's really 128, wouldn't that make him the oldest man known to science? Talk about getting the last laugh.
>>
Wow, if he were real, we could throw him a "thanks for destroying Germany and helping to demonize white people forever!" parade.
>>
>>130610509
Couldn't they honestly do a DNA test
>>
>>130610509

The old man is definitely of the german/austrian/hungarian aesthetics.

He very well could be Adolf.

It's very difficult to match up old faces with younger faces because your genetics unravels so much as you get older.

Your DNA in fact shows a massive change compared to your younger self in your last stages of life.
>>
File: woke af hitler.jpg (156KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
woke af hitler.jpg
156KB, 640x960px
Obviously not hitler
pic related
>>
>>130610509
It's in the FBI archives that they knew Hitler had traveled to Argentina
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.