[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alex jones and the alt-right:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: lmao what an idiot.gif (797KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
lmao what an idiot.gif
797KB, 200x150px
so, this is where you people get your news from? """"news from"""" lol what a fucking joke. I just watched that interview where megyn kelly buttfucked this psychopath into another dimension. I had heard of him before but I thought he was fringe. aparently not. the more i study the posts on this board adn the weird cult workship that surrounds this retard the more I am confident that trump will lose in 2020. sure, we have our own set of problems on the left but you people don't have a single intelligent leader on your side. please, explain to me how sandy hook was a fucking hoax though. im all ears
>>
>>130607278
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
INFOWARS.COM
>>
>>130607278
d-d-damage control
Alex Jones is Lil B.
>>
>>130607278
CNN IS ISIS
INFOWARSSTORE.COM
>>
>>130607278
Alex might be "controlled opposition" but he is right about Sandy hook. It's the reason they won't show the interview on NBC in CT. They don't want the locals to know the truth about Sandy Hook.
>>
Link to kelly interview? Was it really that bad?
>>
>>130608520
alex says he's going to release the entire interview, i think it's 2 hours. that's what i want to see. anybody can edit something to fit an agenda, but if he releases the whole 2 hours i think of footage, it'll be easier to make up my mind. altho i've been listening to him since like 2005, so i think i have the measure of him.

he did say that sandy hook was a hoax, several times.
>>
One who just learned about Alex Jones would not havr that image
>>
>>130608520
Only for her.
Bae released a recorded phone call between him and Megyn Kelly in which she swore it wasn't a hit piece and that she wanted the left to see Alex Jones as a human being....then she grilled him for hours and edited any answers she didn't like.
>>
>>130607278
i get it from noagendashow.com

media deconstruction, right on money 80% of the time and no fucking ads period
>>
>>130607278
Sorry dewd... 4chan is infowars.
>>
>>130609742
love them, really great show.
>>
>>130607278
If part of the story is a lie then the whole story is a lie...don't be a dumb fuck
>>
Alex Jones is presently reviewing the interview in question live on his channel.

watch?v=HGGb02GnqVU
>>
>>130607278
>>
>>130607278
Alex Jones is a water filter salesman, not a place to get news.
>>
>>130612018
Guess you told us....enjoy that sheckel
>>
>>130607278

Jones' main problem is he won't name the Jew, which is totally understandable given the consequences of doing so, but calling them the illuminati and the globalists is honestly close enough most of the time.

the Psychic vampires thing is also pretty spot on, it's literally a reference to blood libel.
>>
>>130608486

The shot of them circling in from the front, out the back, and back round again is what tipped me off. Theres no rational reason that should've occured. Unless they were just trying to give it the appearance of being busy.
>>
>>130612400
Alex Jones holds metaphysical beliefs, that should be clear. You are correct about the blood libel, but Alex Jones does hold spiritual development and awareness in high regard, and that influences his speech choices all the time. Constant archetypal and mythological imagery.
>>
>>130612386
So he is not an actor, as he has admitted, who sells water filters?
>>
>>130613177

He clarified that already shitlord. That was referring to the satirical skits that they do.
>>
>>130613177
He is a racist too..Tom Brokaw told me
>>
>>130607278
>It's 2017 and I've just "heard of him" before
>Ok I guess I'll let a former FoxNews MSM person describe him to me and take that as reality

You don't study your enemies very well, senpai. This is why you're losing.
>>
File: stop.png (30KB, 105x137px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
30KB, 105x137px
>>130607385
>>
>>130607278
Go back to your HuffPo comment boards
>>
>>130613787
>You don't study your enemies very well, senpai. This is why you're losing.
The state of the west is not reflective of the right winning.
>muh singular election
>muh temporary office holders
>>
>>130607278
Welcome to hell faggot, you may check in, but you never check out.
>>
Wtf. Americans are so retarded and fat.
>>
>>130607278
>larping this hard
We're all just waiting for Alex Jones to name the Jew and start the rahowa already.
>>
>>130607278
Alex Jones is a joke.
>>
>>130615308
>the ideal economic model should be one which disincentives effort to excel

Really makes you think leftists are fucking retarded.
>>
>>130615555
This. Quads confirm
>>
>>130615555

There is however a point at which one has enough money that they can interfere in politics and cripple eocnomies. Trap lord Soros and the many Rothschilds are a perfect example of this.
>>
>>130616300
How much money is enough money? What temperature should the earth be? What is people's fair share they should be compelled to pay in taxes? What are you "progressing" to? When will the country be diverse enough for people to stop complaining? And other unquantifiable assertions which are the substance of the left's mantras.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.