[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are millennials not involved with local politics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1497917781139.jpg (81KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497917781139.jpg
81KB, 1080x1080px
Why are millennials not involved with local politics?
>>
Who is this semen demon?
>>
I am. I work for the mayor of an Ohio municipality.

He doesn't have a party affiliation. THAT is the wonder of local politics -- this partisan drama doesn't come up. It's about building a town and helping people in small ways to have more enjoyable lives.
>>
I used to work for the GOP and other outlets, but the jobs never last.
>>
Globalists are completely ignorant of local politics. Either because they forgot it existed, or they are too focused on what they believe is the bigger picture. (For better or for worse, but often worse)
>>
>>130605676
she's really pretty.
>>
>>130605676
Browns get the handouts first.
>>
>>130606192
>she
>>
>>130606192
You're really thirsty.
>>
they dont own property or have kids so its irrelevant.
>>
>>130605676
She's beautiful. I hope she's not vain due to it though.

I tried getting involved. There's only one way to succeed here - attain money then buy your way through. If I ever do get at least semi rich, I most definitely will.
>>
>>130605676
Very cute sudaca-looking girl.
>>
>roaming millennial will never be your wife

https://youtu.be/-TWWA3fQ1hY
>>
File: img.jpg (250KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
250KB, 2000x1000px
>>130606331
We are all kind of wondering whether millennials will ever have kids or buy homes. It's a difficult situation to plan for. It compounds all of the planning issues raised by the elderly moomers.
>>
>>130605676

their generation finds responsibility and accountability abhorrent
>>
>>130605676
Why would they be when they have to soak up as much degeneracy as possible before they get to old and have to.
>>
>>130605676
They don't realize we live in a republic so they think they just have to vote for a president once every 4 years and then he sets up the rest of the gov
>>
What's the fuckin' point. It's a all a fuckin' joke.
>>
>>130605676
If buy involved in local politics you mean buying out building in order to kick out spics people out of Brooklyn, then yes I'm involved.
>>
>>130605676
"local politics" usually translates to "yappy nosey cunts in HOAs, etc"
I'm glad SJWs haven't formed HOAs and other similar groups. Imagine what hell that would be.
>>
Because direct democracy is not a thing here.
>>
>>130605676

They're too busy watching Harry Potter movie reruns to care about anything other than their favorite hoppy craft beer or something on that level of importance.
>>
>>130605676

Changing from Soe to Roaming Millennial, is this some sort of a psychological trick?
>>
>>130606912
Our republic operates at multiple scales. No one's talking about direct democracy.
>>
>>130605676
some do some dont
>>
They've had it drilled into their heads that all politics exist in Washington. Most millennials can't name their own Governor.
>>
>>130605676
Is this how the DNC gets ideas? Come to 4chan and ask how to get kids to Pokemon Go to the polls?
>>
Probably because schooling puts absolutely no importance on local politics.
>>
Local politics are boring. They want to scream about big stuff like global warming and homos

Getting the trash collected in a timely and efficient manner is for dull adults
>>
File: 1495678865881.jpg (79KB, 700x742px) Image search: [Google]
1495678865881.jpg
79KB, 700x742px
>>130605676
My small Ohio town is run by a corrupt council of incompetent village elders that continue to be elected every year due to amounts of nepotism that would make a jew blush.
>>
too busy looking into a phone/pda screen. ever heard of Pavlovs' dogs?
>>
>>130612183
Which town?
>>
>>130605676
"change the world" attitude.

As Tolstoy would say, I wish they'd try to change themselves first.
>>
File: 1465865203951.gif (603KB, 320x240px)
1465865203951.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>130614804
Lebanon
>>
File: 1496193837792.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496193837792.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
>>130615119
Oh God! Elyria (Lorain County) here.
>>
>>130605676
Most millennials have no real ties to the place they live, because they've had to move repeatedly for education and work, and believe they will have to continue to move if they want career advancement. As a result, their primary social groups are centered on social media and other online communities, so they're likely to have closer bonds with people thousands of miles away than with their own neighbors.

Plus, local politics is increasingly irrelevant as interventionist courts take more and more power away from state and city governments in favor of either left-leaning or right-leaning "interpretations" of the Constitution.
>>
>>130605676
Because the won't be able to gets as many LIKES with local issues.
>>
File: young.png (298KB, 495x436px) Image search: [Google]
young.png
298KB, 495x436px
>Why are millennials not involved with local politics?
uh no, try again sweetie
>>
>>130605676
Because we know the people who really run things don't give a shit about us or what we do.
>>
What's her real name?
>>
They are interested, they just don't have leadership. Every idea used to describe millennials will be different once the time comes for them to actually prove themselves in civilization-wide terms.
>>
>>130605676
>Why are millennials not involved with local politics?

Because boomers have monopolized politics at all levels for 30 years, and won't give up their stranglehold until they're dead.
>>
>>130615759
Millenial genocide of boomers when?
>>
Local government isnt big or powerful enough.

Gotta go for Federal. International even better.
>>
I was born in 1993 and so maybe I can give some insight. Been coming here since around 2005? I dont feel any attachment to my people or community. The past generations have lived with a "Im getting mine first" attitude and thats exactly what I intend to do. I have no interest in leading a bunch of idiots, making decisions for them, teaching them or being taught by them. I do not see the value that this brings me as being something necessary to my idea of purpose in life.
>>
>>130605676
Every single person with enough of a personality to have more than 5 people like them has sent their dick or tits to atleast 6 people. Why get into politics unless you want your entire family to see all the nudes you sent out in high school and college?
>>
>>130605676
they do, they either vote left or dont vote
>>
>>130615924
Furthermore, I have no intention of having children or owning property. These things to me are a like a ball and chain. I am not binded to the dichotomy of "environmentalist liberal=good, everything else-bad". I dont give a fuck about the planet. Its somebody else's problem, Ive had enough trouble just surviving up until now. People who reproduce are simply selfish, people who purchase property are tying themselves down to one place when the vagabond lifestyle is just as viable, if less comfortable. What im trying to say is that essentially, I dont give a fuck. I dont give a fuck about you people, the planet, your offspring, your culture. I'm getting mine and everyone else can go fuck themselves if they dont like it.
>>
>>130605676

Because they assume everyone values the same outcomes and therefore only federal politics matters. Its why you get the "world without borders" meme.

No thinking nationalist could conceive a world in which multiple cultures decide to agree upon a common set of values. But if you start at the assumption that everyone will interpret the same outcomes the same way such a meme becomes possible.
>>
>>130615889
they honestly just need to be ridiculed, same goes for X. If there is any ne/pol/ faggotry that emerges in the next few weeks it HAS to use this as part of their platform. Boomers and X ruined a major part of the west, they acted in self interest for 50 years resulting in a non-functioning society.

"Don't trust boomers"
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.