[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ has made me excessively paranoid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6081.jpg (125KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6081.jpg
125KB, 960x576px
I can't think straight and think everyone is out to get me. Not to mention that I've started sleeping with a gun and taser next to my bed even though I live in a rich neighborhood. I wake up at night to use the restroom and creep around corners like I'm a navy seal. I almost feel like giving in to the medicated Jew.
>>
>>130604723
>I've started sleeping with a gun and taser next to my bed
You're such a faggot everyone should have a gun at their bedside and a flashlight. Taser is good for you I guess. Don't be a pussy creeping around your home, though. If you're that scared, pick up that gun and go to the restroom with it......... You sound like a retard though. KYS.
>>
Pol alt right is just as much of a cult as tumbler leftism. Leave the internet for a while and do some outside stuff like take a hike or get into mtn biking.

Honestly you should just stay out of politics for a while, you aren't going to be able to anything about it so just ignore it. It only causes unneeded stress
>>
File: portland masons.jpg (102KB, 960x1287px) Image search: [Google]
portland masons.jpg
102KB, 960x1287px
>>130604723
they are everywhere
>>
>>130604723
I've learned to sleep with my eyes open and have a reflexive ninja death grip at the slightest noise in my house.

Get gud faggot.
>>
>>130604723
Good. I just witnessed a shitskin robbing one of my own people and no one around gives a single fuck. I tried chasing him down. If only I had a gun and was free to kill these fuckers.
>>
>>130604723
Accept your own mortality. Force yourself not to give in to paranoid thoughts and urges to clear your house like a CT agent. You've got a gun and taser by your bed. That should be enough.

Maybe doing things anyways despite the fear will help.
>>
>>130604723
Lol bro I sleep with a gun.
Everyone I know sleeps with a gun.
Its not paranoia, its being ready.
Dont worry about things so much, you overthink things.
If somethings gonna happen, its gonna happen.
You simply need to be aware of this fact, and go through life knowing any second could be your last.
Once you accept this truth, the paranoia will subside.
>>
>>130604723
Anon maybe its time to clean your room
And take a nap.
The sleep will do you good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.