[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigrants are less likely to go on food stamps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170619_211752.png (144KB, 1080x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_211752.png
144KB, 1080x1117px
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-06-farmworkers-immigrants-snap.html
>>
>>130604346
Cuz they're illegal and aren't eligible maybe
>>
>>130604346

You have more money for food when you don't pay taxes. You don't have to pay for it at all when you steal it.
>>
>>130604346
It is only among farm workers lol. Very narrow catagory.
>>
>>130604346
>>> Among farmworkers
Who needs SNAP when you can steal food while you work?
>>
>>130604445
but i thought they were mooching off all our public services?
>>
>>130604715
Fourth post best post
>>
>>130604346
why are they on benefits at all??

who wants to import tons of people and put more strain on a system buckling under its own weight? Who wants to import these people simply to increase our debt?

most other countries have strict educational and professional requirements for immigrants and do not permit them access to services like food stamps and shit.
>>
>>130604839
If any of them use it then they are.
>>
>>130604346

>Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health

Seems like a completely unbiased and reliable source.
>>
File: 1439159043402.jpg (218KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
1439159043402.jpg
218KB, 720x725px
>>130604346

yes...the farmworkers are using less SNAP,
but their large assed illegal wife Maria and her 7 kids hanging out in their rent controlled apartment are using the hell out of SNAP
....and free healthcare
....and free schools
....and free daycare
....and free Obamaphones
>>
>>130604445

they are eligible for it if they supply a fake ssn. in fact, just open your eyes or open a phonebook, there are "immigrant centers" all over your state that help them do this. part of the con, which i've seen done by just about every spic i've ever hired, is they send in their taxes and claim they made huge amounts of money that you the owner had paid them for and they get loads of dough in their tax returns which are sent to these "immigrant centers" which take a cut. and the IRS does absolutely nothing about it when you send in your taxes which shows exactly what you made which isn't close to what they claimed. Meanwhile they use that ssn to get on every social program known to man, and there are esoteric programs you have never heard of that just throw cash at spics. its a total gaming of the system, systematically.
>>
>>130608249
What are the chances that the IRS will suddenly crack down on this type of criminality in the upcoming tax season? Did/could Trump do anything about the previous one?
>>
>>130604346
If this didn't come from Fox news, Breitbart, or Rush Limbaugh it's not real
>>
>>130604839
There are more public services than food stamps.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.