[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iberian menace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: spain1789ad.jpg (51KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
spain1789ad.jpg
51KB, 500x405px
>made a billion south american spics

Iberians are the enemy of the white man.
>>
>let the montezumas marry into theiir royal family
why do iberians love race mixing?
>>
>>130604355
Cause they are barely white to begin with. I should know. It disgusts me that I'm half Portuguese. At least my family got here in the 1900's and 1910's before the shit tier greenhorns got here. Portuguese Americans whose family got here after 1960 are the biggest wiggers ever.
>>
>>130604568
Greenhorns?
>>
File: portuguese_diaspora_in_france.jpg (161KB, 1997x893px) Image search: [Google]
portuguese_diaspora_in_france.jpg
161KB, 1997x893px
>>130604568
>wiggers

Most of them are from Azores.
Azorean people are people with (((special needs))) - a bit poor and low literacy rates and probably more inbred - they go to USA and Canada. They voted Hillary Clinton and are concentrated in blue states.

And the Avecs in France in the other hand...
>>
>>130606371
aren't Azoreans - most voted right-wing in the presidential elections
>>
>>130606371
Why move to France ?
>>
File: Success Spain.png (532KB, 794x533px) Image search: [Google]
Success Spain.png
532KB, 794x533px
>>130604162

What the fuck is up with all the anti-Spain/Iberian hate threads today? Did Jordi get cucked by an Andalusian?
>>
>>130604162

In Italian Portuguese (Portoghese) mean "A person that don't pay the bus ticket and steal the ride", and Spanish (Spagnola) mean "titsjob".

Why in your opinion?
>>
What is the difference between portuguese people and aragon region people? Is the difference really that different?
>>
>>130604162
No we arent, anyone replying to this kike is shit.
>>
We just had a Portuguese heritage festival in my town. Less that half a block of old questionably white people and one big grill making chicken.
Are you guys that depressing irl?
>>
>>130604162
Iberians are the coolest of the white mans
Now its fixed

Also

>Be me
>Be in a ship a lot of month
>alone in that ship with only sweaty mens
>Reach a tropical beach
>bitcheswithoutclotheseverywhere.jpg

in that situation you will fuck even with a rock.
>>
>>130608765
>A person that don't pay the bus ticket and steal the ride

>The dictionaries generally refer to an episode that dates back to the time of D. João V (eighteenth century): the Portuguese embassy would have organized a show at the Teatro Argentina de Roma, to which they could attend without invitation only the Portuguese. The most common voice, however, attributed the expression to the earliest times, just in the year 1514, when D. Manuel sent the famous white elephant embassy to Pope Leo X, who, lord of temporal power throughout the city, would have Decreed that the Portuguese had free entry into places (inns, theaters, etc.) where all others had access only for payment. It is clear that, in one case as well as the other, the Borlistas were the Romans who posed as Portuguese, and therefore only the Italians are left with that epithet, now possibly extended, with mass tourism, to users of other nationalities . But, of course, almost all the so-called "Portuguese", ie Borlistas, are the Italians.

Jealousy.
>>
>>130604355
Straight up lie.
>>130604162
>wh*te ((people))'s brain on sudacas
Gotta love seeing your country getting conquered by a bunch of sudacas.
>>
>>130609668
i actually meant moctezuma

>The grandson of Moctezuma II, Pedro's son, Ihuitemotzin, baptized as Diego Luis de Moctezuma, was brought to Spain by King Philip II. There he married Francisca de la Cueva de Valenzuela.
>>
>>130609559

Free VIP acces, but what about titsjob?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.