[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting married and having kids worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblrm9pcj8TJpB1r48hglo11280.jpg (274KB, 976x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrm9pcj8TJpB1r48hglo11280.jpg
274KB, 976x642px
When it comes down having kids, it takes a village. How likely is it that you could raise a son who becomes a man in the traditional sense, and doesn't turn into a hipster faggot? No matter how hard you try, you are simply outmatched by Hollywood, the school system, advertisements, and the influence of other kids that he will become friends with, and their parents. How likely is it that you could raise a daughter worthy of marriage according to, say, /pol/'s standards? I'm sure that, minor quibbles aside, most of us will agree that those standards are quite reasonable, but at the same time, quite difficult to find these days. With how outmatched we are, can we really pull that off? Aren't the odds so ridiculously stacked against us that we're leaving the realm of masculine risk taking for the sake of the greater good, and entering the territory of reckless endangerment? At the risk of sounding naive, perhaps if good men and would-be fathers start opting out of marriage (as many already are), then society will sooner or later have a wake up call and start moving in a better direction.

The D-Day Normandy beach invasion was risky and deadly, but ultimately worth it. The men who sacrificed their lives that day did not die in vain. The general who ordered the take over of the Ant Hill, however, in Paths of Glory, was a coward and an idiot, not the men who were unjustly tried and executed for "cowardice." I know it's a fictional story loosely based on a true story, but as a work of art it's close enough to reality that I'll use it as an example, which is that those men did die in vain. That's the difference between calculated risk and necessary sacrifice, vs. reckless self-endangerment and the need of a tactical retreat.
>>
Marriage is bullshit in today's world. Maybe it was nice 100 years ago.

Having kids is necessary to save the white race.
>>
>>130604051
So, we should be like niggers?
>>
>>130603552
Having kids is important for when you are dead and gone they will be the only meaningful thing that will last the test of time. Just make sure you raise them in a fashion in which you encourage them to have kids. It is hard to raise successful kids but it can be done.

You should marry someone clever that way your kids have an advantage.
>>
>>130605092
We still have jobs.
>>
>>130603552
>>130600023
Asian women have told me that they like that Canadian men (would be the same with American men) are handy, can fix things, lift things, get things done.
Asian men, in Asia and often 2nd gen Asian men here, usually get their laundry done by their mothers, their mothers get their groceries, and often make a lot their food. Consequently, often all they can do is their job.
And maybe vidya.
Plus, despite their incompetence, they treat women pretty badly, too.
So Asian women feel like they've hit the jackpot with North American men.
(One thing they don't like though is beta shit: watching rom-coms with them, asking if it is Ok if they kiss them, giving them oral sex, etc.)
>>
>>130603552
lol. only idiots would fight for their country.
>>
No, no and no.

It's absolutely not worth it. Not for the make, not for the female. If I knew in my 20s what I know now that i'm 50, I would have had a vasectomy.

In truth I think my father felt more or less the same way when he was 50.
>>
Breeding used to be important. Today it's a liability and often the results are a disapointment.

As for the idea of "legacy"... Who gives a shit what happens after you are dead? The human world can go up in a viral plauge the day after I die for all I care.
>>
>>130603552
I want to live forever in a 100% realistic virtual reality simulation in a Dyson sphere
>>
>>130603552

Stop sucking D-Days dick.

Iwo Jima is more interesting.
>>
File: 1497409514475.png (276KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497409514475.png
276KB, 1200x1200px
no
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.