[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAXES ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1494621928510.jpg (62KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494621928510.jpg
62KB, 640x900px
WHAT THE FUCK MAN I JUST LOOKED AT MY CHECK BREAKDOWN FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IM GETTING OVER 22% INCOME TAX.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK MAN WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR CRACK DEALERS TO HAVE OBAMAPHONES TO SELL CRACK WITH AND FOR FUCKING KIDS TO TRANSITION GENDERS MAN WHAT THE FUCK

TAXES ARE A FUCKING SCAM MAN. OVER 300 DOLLARS EACH PAYCHECK THE GOVERNMENT IS STEALING 22% TO GIVE TO TRANNIES AND DRUG DEALERS AND NOT EVEN USING FOR THE WALL!

FUCK INCOME TAX FUCK THE US GOV
>>
File: flag bearer.png (167KB, 714x531px) Image search: [Google]
flag bearer.png
167KB, 714x531px
Welcome to the party.
>>
>>130601527
then who is road?
>>
>>130601527
You should check how much they steal with inflation, that would really piss you off and they don't even call it tax.
>>
>>130601527
Is this including state income tax?
>>
>>130601527
Adjust your withholdings then, you utter retard. You're probably getting too much withheld.
>>
>>130601527
What state and what are you claiming? 22% seems really high.
>>
this is including all taxes added together, state, federal, social security and medicare. Also I'm claiming 0. Fuck you mother fucker saying too adjust my withholdings how tf do you even do that
>>
>>130602741
>>130602575
>>130602279
this is including all taxes added together, state, federal, social security and medicare. Also I'm claiming 0. Fuck you mother fucker saying too adjust my withholdings how tf do you even do that
>>
insurance companies pay for my hormone pills
>>
>>130604229
Claim a state that has no income tax. Thats like 10% there. Fuck the state income tax.
>>
>>130604229
>fuck you mother fucker trying to lesser my burden how tf do you even do that
>>
>>130601527

We are the Elites and the Kikes money tree.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" A DIRTY KIKE ONCE SAID! And stealing the American Peoples money was a part of that plan during WWII. They never intended on undoing it. Taking your bounty is what they like best. They even created an entire fascist money grabbing tax collector police force to force you to give them your shit now. A libshit and a conservacuck and a nigger will tell you there is nothing you can do about it!

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T AND CANNOT DO YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!
>>
Want a savings redpill? I am working as a contractor and have to pay my own taxes. Get paid in full and it is up to me to set the cash aside. I put 30% out of EVERY check into a savings account to pay my taxes at the end of year. I am in the 15% bracket and have local taxes. After everything is said and done I actually only needed about 20%, and much is deducted. Boom. Massive refund. I know this is the same as just putting cash in the bank but many people need a threat of taxes or something to actually save.

BTW OP, the few bucks you would save reducing your deduction would barely cover the cigs you desperately want. Just keep paying it so you can get a bigger refund.
>>
>>130604229
>he doesn't even claim himself
good goy
>>
>>130601527
Total tax taken from me is 37% :/ I also make like 90k tho
>>
I just recently changed my withholdings and won't pay any federal tax for the rest of the year, as I've already gone over how much I need to pay. Puts an extra $332 in my pocket a month. Feels good.
>>
>22%
>high
American education
>>
>>130607010
I bet you have to mail a check in April too, don't you?
>>
>>130601527

Shhh. Let's go pick some herbs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.