[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When can we start living like the good ol days again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Is there a way to permanently end, or cripple, the long arm of social media?
I feel it is the single most destructive instrument to society these days.
>what will it take?
>>
It would take a major turn-around and capitalism becoming a popular ideology again.

We can't destroy social media, but we can destroy current social media.
>>
>>130599823
I agree.

Social media was a mistake. People have become obsessed with it. Its unhealthy and it rots your brain.
>>
It may sound like I'm overreacting but my personal opinion is that social media has literally "destroyed society". It singlehandedly was enough to destroy everything good about an actual, real society, of human beings who actually interact with each other.
>>
>>130599823
Thwarting social media is just a step in the long long list of things to do to fix generations. There is so much destructive degenerative bullshit in our culture it's rotting western civilization to the core.
>>
File: 1492561807273.jpg (96KB, 550x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492561807273.jpg
96KB, 550x1024px
>>130599823
>>130600010
>>130600256
>>130600659
>>130600666
>social media is rotting us
>posting on an internet forum
This is really activating many of my almonds
>>
>>130600927
>LE EPIC TROLL WITH MY CONTRADICTING OPINION LELELELELELELE XDFDDDDADSASDASDASDADA WHERE'S MY FUCKING UPVOTES AHKASDdDASHKLADSKHL
FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1497897284308.jpg (36KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497897284308.jpg
36KB, 400x600px
>>130600010
No.
I vote for the end of social media.
The Internet is only for the sharing of knowledge and ideas.
Not for the sharing of how cool a faggot thinks he is with his new debtmobile, or what some silly cunt is making for supper.
>facejew
>instajew
>snapjew
>jewtter
It all must go.
What would the proper course be to dismantle these evil creations?
>>
http://jacobitemag.com/2017/06/06/atomization/
>>
>>130600927
forums have always been around and they have always been niche. They arent the problem.

Im taking Jewbook, Twatter, Instagram and the like.
>>
Social media has redpilled so many people the last few years, it's enabled a backlash, and it's already bearing fruit. Take it away and what are you left with?

>Jewish media
>SJW academia

A few years ago social media was nothing but bluepilled bullshit, but the tide is turning already. People are revolting, and calling out the bluepilled normies for the propagandised morons they are. It's beautiful to see. Keep the faith.
>>
Yo its OP, I'm on my PC now so I can type faster.

But yeah, internet forums fall under the sharing of knowledge and ideas.
All Jewbook and Shitter and Instaew do is promote degeneracy.
It is truly pathetic how far this once Great Nation has fallen.
>>
>>130600927
Weak troll fag, why dont you go upload a pic of yourself with a filter and a good angle, then sit there waiting for faggots to like and comment on how cool you look so you can satisfy your feminine and beta need for acceptance.
>>
File: Scoob.jpg (126KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
Scoob.jpg
126KB, 720x703px
>>130599823
Get rid of mobile devices or cripple them to the point of relative uselessness. No more tablets or laptops, cell phones are only able to make calls. No more people absorbed in their phones at all times, no more shitty selfies and status updates uploaded every hour, no more broadcasting your miserable life all day every day so that people who are more miserable than you can be jealous, etc. Yes, social media would still exist on desktops, but far fewer people would be encouraged to basically live at home salivating at their timeline because they want to start petty drama with that bitch Betsy. Most of us would be able to live our lives without being so insecure and narcissistic that we can't help but think about how we need to better than everyone within at least 50 miles.
>>
>>130602042
That's hard. Why not just create a culture of fear around posting anything on social media. At the very least it'll push people back to posting as anonymous or under pseudonyms, and then their id will find it's voice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.