[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your fav geopolitical writer/thinker?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: peter.jpg (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
6KB, 221x228px
For me it's Peter Zeihan. He used to work for George Friedman and now he's got a couple of books where he predicts the future of geopolitics based on demography, history, and geography. It's really interesting.
>>
mearsheimer is funny when he goes full apocalyptic.
zeihan predicting Russia taking half of Poland and Romania, among many other countries is more SF than reality.
>>
>>130601769
Yeah. I think Russia cutting too deep into NATO is a bit too far, as well as a general war in eastern Europe involving the UK and Turkey teaming up against Russia. But Russian territorial ambitions are well documented. The question is how far they'll go.
>>
>>130602074
that Jew Friedman thinks Russia and China will break into little pieces and then everybody will make one big global family with a gay flag on top.
meanwhile China and Russia made their oven NATO with India and Pakistan joining.
>>
>>130602386
Well I think Russia's economic and demographic troubles are well known. As far as China, I don't think he predicts a breakup but a confederation of sorts with decentralization. While Friedman and Zeihan take things a bit too far, I think those nation's troubles will certainly limit their relative power in world affairs in the intermediate and long term time frame. Also, India and Pakistan aren't joining any alliance with either Russia or China.
>>
>>130602814
look up the Shanghai cooperation organization, Timmy.
>>
>>130603033
India and Pakistan can barely keep from strangling each other.
To compare this cooperation initiative to NATO is retarded.
>>
>>130603033
I'm fully aware of it. But it's a long long long way from anywhere analogous to NATO. Also, many of those countries have histories of conflict with each other as well as overlapping economic interest, and not overlapping in a good way. Overlapping in a way that puts them in competition. It's a giant PR stunt. Nothing more.

Also, who is Timmy? I'm not familiar with Romanian television.
>>
>>130603426
they have nukes.
and they're coming for your ass.
>>
File: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>130599710
I like Zeihan, Friedman can't keep his kikery under control and it's fucking distracting.
>yesssss America must arm Poland and the Baltics to crush ebil Russia and Goymany!
>it's inevitable goys, Europe must stay weak and divided
>>
File: 4threvwar.jpg (158KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
4threvwar.jpg
158KB, 540x400px
>>130603520
it doesn't matter what beef India had with the pakis.
or India with China.
it China with Russia.
they hate you so much.
so, so much.
>>
>>130602074
Most of these "predictions" are meant to justify US military policy that is already planned way ahead. They don't actually believe it will happen.
>>
File: USA-UE-W.jpg (15KB, 180x335px) Image search: [Google]
USA-UE-W.jpg
15KB, 180x335px
>>130603605
>implying you aren't the ones who'll be soaking up the nukes

You really have no idea how this works do you, America is unassailable, Europe (especially Eastern) will be the battleground if it ever comes down to that.

I'm pissed about being a kike puppet too, but let's be realistic about how this works.
>>
>>130603958
>>
>>130603958
>they hate you so much.
No they don't. "Hate" has nothing to do with it. Relations between nations are founded on interests and many of these nations involved in that glorified PR move have interests hugely intertwined with the US, China for one.
>>130603964
I don't negate that possibility, but Russia's invasion of Ukraine caught the US off guard and started a panic at the Pentagon that if Russia moved against select eastern European states, the Baltics for example, that the US couldn't stop them or possibly even deter it from happening. The US went to sleep in Europe after the Cold War. Russia woke up around 2007-8.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 350x274px
Greatest thinker alive.
>>
>>130604353
the above mentioned countries have a mutual interest in raping you for promoting the international liberal order.
it's why Russia and China are so nationalistic.
you wouldn't understand that.
murca is not a nation.
it's an economic platform.
>>
>>130604353
>Russia's invasion of Ukraine caught the US off guard and started a panic at the Pentagon
No it didn't.
>>
>>130604623
is this that fucker that retired to murca and is now a dugin hater?
>>
>>130604918
it was the other way around but he's a dumbass kid who read two articles and is now an expert in every problem.
>>
>>130605070
Well they were caught off guard by their inability to poach Ukraine as they had planned, but that was just overconfidence. Of course they would expect Russia to retaliate since ethye really have no other choice
>>
File: Song Bird stirring up trouble.jpg (2MB, 4516x3005px) Image search: [Google]
Song Bird stirring up trouble.jpg
2MB, 4516x3005px
>>130604353
Absolutely wrong.

NATO has been been shoving Russia up into a corner for 2 decades, and now that they've finally punched back we're crying as though they're the aggressor.

WE staged a blatant putsch in Ukraine, Russia's "invasion" was a response to that.

We never "went to sleep", we've just been body-checking Russia with our hands up yelling "im not hittin you! I'm not hitting you! I'm not hitting you!
>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
(3:16 - 29:04)
>>
>>130605900
>shoving Russia up into a corner
No. The former Soviet nations of Eastern Europe looked around and went, "HELP!" They looked at the "West" and Russia and made up their own minds. Russia's strategic failure in eastern Europe is due to...Russia.
>>
File: russian-bear-usa-killer.png (339KB, 649x348px) Image search: [Google]
russian-bear-usa-killer.png
339KB, 649x348px
>>130606208
>made up their own minds
You cannot be this bluepilled....
We ousted a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader in Ukraine. The Director of the CIA & McCain stirring up crowds in Kiev is not "Ukraine's decision".

As usual it's the elite leftists who want to move West and fuck what the rest of the plebs say, so they go around the system and get Soros & friends to organize riots.

Watch the damn video I linked, Peter Hitchens actually has first hand knowledge of that area.
>>
>>130606827
Both the US and Russia were running covert activities in Ukraine for those elections. Are we really going to pretend that Russia's hands are clean? I strongly recommend you research that. Especially how the US never tried to murder an opposition leader through radioactive poison. The same can't be said for Russia.

The truth about Ukrainian politics is that the public opinion of that country was shifting toward a more "western" way of thinking and Russia finally flipped out. It varied from region to region, but the "West" was winning the war of ideas. George likes to compare Ukraine to Texas in terms of how it's seen by Russia. It's Russia's fault that they couldn't keep Ukraine in their orbit.
>>
File: civilization.png (1MB, 942x661px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.png
1MB, 942x661px
bumpers
>>
File: Stoddard_race_map_1920.jpg (138KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Stoddard_race_map_1920.jpg
138KB, 800x448px
>>130599710
Lothrop Stoddard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothrop_Stoddard
>Some of the predictions that he made in The Rising Tide of Color were accurate, not all of which were original to Stoddard or predicated on white supremacy. They include Japan's rise as a major power; a war between Japan and the US; a second war in Europe; the overthrowing of European colonial empires in Africa and Asia; the mass migration of non-white peoples to white countries; and the rise of extremist Islamism as a rival to Western civilization because of religious radicalism. (Stoddard was Anti-Islamic and would publish the book The New World of Islam in 1921.)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.