[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ mental health

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1497884988851.jpg (14KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
1497884988851.jpg
14KB, 236x246px
>ITT: We talk about mental health and leaving or having a break from /pol/
>Taking the blue pills for a while

I'm leaving for a little while /pol/, it's not you... It's me.

Now, I can't be they only anon to do this. So I wanted to know if any of you guys ever had a break to kinda reset your mental health for a bit?

Or are any of you currently thinking of it?

It's an age old saying "The news if full of doom and gloom", well it feels like /pol/ is the Greatest Hits

>Now That's What I Call Doom 77

Ive been lurking and posting for 7 years and it's taking its toll. I think I'm going to have a break, go enjoy my life, spend more time with my kids, get back into fitness again and maybe book that long awaited holiday.

What are you thoughts /pol/?

knowthemfeelsbro.jpeg
>>
>>130599625
If I ever want to become angry and jaded all I need do is come to /pol/
Justified anger is healthy sometimes but with no outlet it saps you like a poison on your soul
>>
>>130599730
I agree. The second I see a terrorist happening.. I'm straight on /pol/ angry as fuck.

But sometimes I feel like I've wasted my days on here. Also, all the crazy shit I've learnt, redpilled I've swallowed and the knowledge of the world literally on the brink of extinction level events.... It's gotten a bit much.

I thought I'd become numb to it all, but I've now hit a wall and had a moment where I'm like "holy shit.. The world is seriously fucked!" it's hit home real. The anxiety makes me feel like a new fag again.

Feelsbadman
>>
SELF BUMP
>>
>>130599625
I was fucking angry and depressed before I got to /pol/
>>
>>130602017
I don't know why i do but I just feel like I want to die sometimes or maybe take a bunch of people with me
>>
>>130602229
Shit nigga!

Get some help man!

See, this site is cynical and depressive as fuck. I will probably come back but I need a break.

I thought I'd start a thread where we can address this sorta issue, instead of being a cunt to each other.
>>
Between /x/ and /pol/
I may need a break yoo.
>>
File: 1496464077892.jpg (100KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496464077892.jpg
100KB, 400x439px
>>130599625
Yeah this place is not good. Only come here is you can take it bro and even then only do it occasionally. You should focus on making money, learning a combat sport, reading and fulfilling the 1488 creed. Come to this place only if it does not interfere with the above otherwise you really will become an angry MGTOW neckbeard - useless to 1488 and the world as a whole.
>>
>>130602672
/x/ not to bad.. I might go there for a while to be fair.

It's not as spoopy as before though.

/b/ is fucking cancerous though, fuck that.
/bant/ ain't that great.
>>
>>130599625
Do it fgt
>>
>>130599625
I am fine because I don't lurk /pol/ 24/7.
>>
File: 1489083888497.jpg (90KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489083888497.jpg
90KB, 1200x800px
>>130599625
>trying to help the people that come to /pol/
>assuming anyone who comes to /pol/ wants help

Idk about the rest of you, but I'm here because it feeds into my cynicism and supports my worldview. I'm at one of the lower points in my life, I'm a developing alcoholic, I'm only just keeping myself in physical condition, maybe one other person in the real world knows what I'm actually feeling.

/pol/ is both my outlet and my inlet: I find out about shit that I never would in the mainstream, I can hear alternate theories to shit that my normie friends never would dream of, and when I get low I can scream at some greek retard or giggle for fucking hours over what an aussie sheep-poster said.

There are people on here who would act on the multitudes of plans and ideas drummed up here, who have the motivation/resources/anger/whatever to actually go and do it. It's just that the initiative is never taken because we're scared of the consequences. Nobody really gets blackpilled because it's against our nature to look in to the abyss and start to enjoy what we see. There are times I almost admire the psychopaths that go out and do wild, horrible shit to other people. They're fulfilling their own life-purposes. Do we need to keep living within the constraints of society? Do we keep LARPing about Christendom, desu vult yada yada white families white kids etc. genetic purity keeping our cultures separate all this fucking stuff that we never EVER act on.

Your own flag is a real concept that was thrown around on /k/ for months, but nobody ever took the initiative to buy up any of the multitudes of properties that were listed. It got coopted into a faggoty T_D roleplaying meme, and fucking Sargon of Akkad took it and make it into a marketing point for his garbage channel.

Fuck this board. It's all talk, never any action, is absolutely a honey pot etc. But I'll be god damned if I stop coming to this place to seek that high.
>>
>>130599625
It's very important to take breaks from politics, else you'll go mad.

Just take a couple of months off. Block all news sources and stay off of social media.
>>
>>130603245
See, I never used to be that bad.

Recent 'happenings' or potential happenings like the UK terror attacks, Election, and North Korea, Qatar-Saudi, Yellowstone and of course September 23rd have resulted in me spending too much time here lately.
>>
>>130603245
Can you take it bro?
>>
>>130599625

It's mostly just an alternative source of news for me. If you use it as your main pass time, you're probably losing your shit from the lack of anything else going on in your life. Get a hobby, get some life goals.

You have to realise that this is a concentration of every shitty thing that happens around the world. The world is a big place and 99.9% of the things talked about will never affect you. Crazy shit happened throughout history, we're just now more aware of it because internet. Just enjoy the memes and absurdity of it all.
>>
File: 1411268684961.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411268684961.gif
205KB, 500x500px
i feel you OP
/pol/ has ruined me
just got back from some auditions at a theater, there was this black chick, she sounded like the typical negress.

i barely go on /pol/ anymore to be honest, i've been redpilled, and now i try to spread my knowledge elsewhere.

not to mention how many shills, shit posters and slide threads there are.
>>
>>130604409
Ah yeah not all the time though. It has helped me be more angry and isolated lately. I come here when there are happenings but there have been too many these days. It is not a good place. The world will go to hell with or without me knowing happenings so I will probably have a break form here soon too. I have been coming here on and off for years so it is not a big deal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.