[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Expedition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pennsyltucky.jpg (308KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
pennsyltucky.jpg
308KB, 1500x1125px
So I'm travelling to Germany in a few days- I will be there for two weeks and am flying into Berlin. From there I will be taking the train south and through Bavaria over a course of two weeks, ending in Vienna. Any tips from Germans? Can I carry a knife with me? I'm bringing one stereotypically American outfit (boots, flannel, jeans, belt buckle), but otherwise trying to fit in with the Euro fashion. I can speak enough German to not look like an autist. I've never left the country before and grew up in backwoods shit country Pennsyltucky.
>>
>>130598588
please guys don't abandon me to the hordes of Germanistanis
>>
>>130600851
>Berlin
>German
>>
>>130598588
Pennsyltucky is great. I had a good time shooting at different gun clubs there. Everyone had Krieghoffs.
>>
>>130602506
I know, that's why I'm only staying for one night. I've been told it's not a pretty city, and I'm sorry the modernists and stalinists rebuilt your capital.
>>
>>130602631
It's a fucking hoot and a half. I grew up smack dab in the middle of oil country where the only store was a trading post down the road that sold everything from flour to .50 cals.
>>
>>130598588

You can carry a fixed blade knife with a length of up to 12 cm that is not a dagger.
>>
>>130602888
Thanks for the re-education I guess

You guys should have nuked us back then
But it's never too late, put those 600bn in military spendings to a good use, there's no hope left for Germany
>>
File: Teleskopschlagstock.jpg (4KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
Teleskopschlagstock.jpg
4KB, 400x302px
>>130598588
Nigger, don't wear any big knifes with you. If you must wear something than get pic related in any hunting store. You're not allowed to carry those either but generally the police would only take it away from you, with a knife they actually might take you in. I wouldn't exactly wear anything articulately american, at least nothing maga related. Most people here are huge faggots about trump.

Other than that, avoid Berlin as much as possible and generally speaking any big city for that matter. Shitskins concentrate there the most. Rural areas and most suburbs are fine tho.
>>
>>130604246
I'm gonna be overseas for the fourth of july and I'm bringing the outfit for that day specifically, because I'll be damned if I don't celebrate it. Thanks for the advice though, my stepdad is a policeman and I can probably borrow one of his collapsible batons.
>>
>>130604246

carrying what you posted is the same misdemeanor as carrying a huge bowie knife.

Can be dropped or results in up to 10.000€ fine
>>
>>130604607

>>130603412
>>130604653
>>
>>130604653
heck, I'll be leaving the baton stateside then. As it stand's I'm gonna carry one of my smaller folding knives, I always have one on me for daily stuff anyway, they're useful.
>>
File: brass folder.jpg (21KB, 328x322px) Image search: [Google]
brass folder.jpg
21KB, 328x322px
>>130604751
Pic related is 3.25"
>>
>>130598588
>yfw that little girl on the left may be pregnant and the father is probably one of her relatives
>>
>>130605026
it's America, not some muslim shithole.
>>
>>130605026
What are you, some kinda Yankee?
>>
>>130604863
>>130604964

Go with a fiexed blade, I do as well. Just a regular hunting knife up to 12 cm.

What you posted wont help you in case of emergency
>>
>>130598588
Every fucking white kid is FAT. HAHHAHAHA. Whites are done.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.