[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should weed be legalized /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>>
>>130597870
Yes it should be.

With that said, pot smokers are degenerate, amibitionless losers who waste their lives away chortling at rick and morty and before they know it they are 30 with no discernible talents of any form.
>>
Yes. I don't give a shit if other people want to spend their money on such things. It's not my choice to make.
>>
>ITT a dumb bitch who can't keep her top on
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (110KB, 336x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
110KB, 336x476px
>>130598262
Pretty much this. Except I'd say the overwhelming majority of them are. I sometimes smoke but I also have a salaried job and I don't really hang out with anyone else that does.
>>
>>130598262
Thank you. Uppity NatSoc niggers wanting to jail their asses does zero good.
>>
>>130597870
Yes.
Let the stoners have their plant while successful people continue being successful
>>
>>130597870
Yes but being a pothead should be a felony.
>>
>>130597870

Is she missing an arm or what?
>>
File: 1497298692357.jpg (47KB, 246x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497298692357.jpg
47KB, 246x475px
>>130598262

Except when they're in their mid-40s, own multiple businesses, and laugh at old Sealab 2021 reruns after their once-nightly smoke at midnight after all valid work is done.
>>
>>130597870
yeah but it's still degenerate
>>
>>130598768
I think he meant the pejorative "smokers" as in potheads. Having a glass of wine with that same level of restraint does not a wine-o make.
>>
Of course, and this is coming from someone who actually developed a severe psychological addiction to weed and is trying to quit
>>
>>130597870
yes. period.
>>
File: 1497002501065.jpg (35KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
1497002501065.jpg
35KB, 499x334px
I just want my medicine. Anti-Depressants give me anorgasmia and none of their "benefits" treat the symptoms I care about.
>>
>>130598262
>>130600874

>be in college
>have depression
>don't know I have depression
>just thought being eternally emotionless was part of growing up
>try some edibles
>huge trip
>after the high wore off I realized I had emotions
>including joy
>graduate with high GPA
>get a well paying job

To this day I haven't had any more weed or the need to do it, but I'm not depressed anymore. Glad I never did any SSRI's or other school shooter medications. Fuck the modern pharma jew.
>>
>>130597870
In a perfect world, no, but seeing as cigarettes and alcohol are legal then weed might as well be. Weed is far less destructive on the mind and body than the other two. Clearly the prohibition on it has been just as ineffective as it was on alcohol and I'm really seeing any positives to jailing degenerates for wanting to smoke it.
There's also the medical breakthroughs that could be had from legalizing and growing hemp to replace plastics and minimize deforestation as an alternative use in certain products.
>>
>dude weed cures cancer bro
people that smoke weed are obnoxious
>>
>>130597870
i live in san diego. these pot smoking veggie-cunts are everywhere. They perpetually stoned and perpetually pissed about trump. None of them any critical thinking skills. They think and speak in FBmemes. Its great here but SD is libfag central.
>>
no

illegal stuff is more fun
>>
Why do people romanticize weed so fucking much? Yeah it's a very pleasurable experience usually but it's never been a "life changer" for me in my 4 or so years of smoking it occasionally.
>>
>>130597870
I don't have a problem with people smoking a leaf. I fucking hate stoners and stoner culture. The loudest voices in this are the most loser people in existence.
>>
>>130597870

Yes, but I don't want this shit to end up like fag parades, where it gets shoved even more in your face.

I've smoked for almost 20 years and I don't want that "culture" shoved in everyone's face like that.
>>
>>130603014
I think it effects everyone in its own way. It makes me value spoken word and the ambiance of the surroundings more. Can't stand annoying motherfuckers when I smoke.
>>
File: hitlerface.jpg (217KB, 506x754px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerface.jpg
217KB, 506x754px
>>130597870
>weed saved my life
bitch is going to Hell, Jesus is the only savior
>>
>>130597870
yes weed is gud for 4 u fgt
>>
>>130598556
Thanks
>>
(((sealab)))
>>
>>130597870
Yes.

Literally nobody cares, statistically.

And it will keep the leftists distracted for about 50 or so years.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.