[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an argument with my teacher in class. It was the middle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DRAFT KEK.jpg (79KB, 480x779px) Image search: [Google]
DRAFT KEK.jpg
79KB, 480x779px
I had an argument with my teacher in class. It was the middle of an exam which I was struggling with. She tried to confiscate my iron cross mid exam telling me its a hate symbol. I told her it isn't and she asked me what I thought it was. She said I was wrong and tried to tell me about its origins starting with the Nazis. An argument ensued about the symbol where I told her the actual origins of it being with the Templars etc. She said that the templars were a hate group of violent extremists equal to modern day Islamic Extremists. I took much offence and proceeded to call her a libtard and a few other things and explained what they were. This happened in front of my whole class mid exam. When she lost the argument she tried to send me to the principles office for disrupting the class even though she started it. I told her as much. I am now suspended indefinitely pending the schools investigation into my "hate crimes". Injustice or did I bring it on myself?

Is this where we are going in our education system? Being silenced by our seniors based on our opinions?

Ironically this school advertises a love for free thinking individuals.

Don't ask me for details of school etc.

>Pic not related.
>>
>>130596679
>believes in tradition and conservative values
>so much that he has to wear a symbol of it to school
>fails to respect his teacher

yes. you brought this on yourself by being a hypocrite. savor the irony and see if you can learn something from this.
>>
>I took much offence and proceeded to call her a libtard

And that is when you lost the moral high ground. You probably REEEE or are omitting some other things you said, if you can remember them in your fit of rage.
>>
>>130596679
>>130596679
you did gods work and literally educated your entire class not only on the subject, but the mentality of questioning authority without blindly following its dogma and critically thinking for yourself. so id say you did very well and probably opened up a few peoples eyes
>>
>>130596679
What kind of teacher pulls that shit during an exam?
>>
>>130597423
Thanks Anon. I appreciate the support.

Though I do appreciate the input of this - >>130597239
However I was never in a "fit of rage" (I stay calm and collected always)
But I may have been REEEEEEEEE on the inside kek.

>>130597208
The teacher failed to respect me in the first place. I wear it as a symbol of allegiance to my catholic heritage. Not as a hate symbol or anything.
>>
>>130598332
Yeah that's what got me. Like people are trying to do their work, but I am not gonna back down to a libtard and miss an opportunity to argue my point in front of a group which she afforded me.
>>
>>130598497
>>130598497
>The teacher failed to respect me in the first place. I wear it as a symbol of allegiance to my catholic heritage. Not as a hate symbol or anything.
some people are just ignorant, the way she rudely shamed you publicly as racist, you did the right thing by calling her out and schooling her. sorry to hear you got suspended, keep a cool head and try to formally complain the issue to the principal and all the way up to the school board if nobody listens. force them to make her apologize publicly to you and issue the apology in class in front of your peers. this is really the ultimate revenge
>>
File: 1495118812907.jpg (313KB, 4685x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1495118812907.jpg
313KB, 4685x2457px
>thinking you have freedom of expression
>no American flag on top of post

oi, theres your problem, m8. thats what you get for LARPing as a citizen with liberities
>>
>>130599576
Murica.
>>
>>130596679
I got into a similar situation when I draw a swastika in my notebook and my teacher noticed it. I tried explaining it's an Indian symbol but didn't have much success. Out of school suspension for a week.
>>
Just play the "im a transgender faggot" card. They will leave you alone
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 768x960px
>>130596679

Based commonwealth bro
>>
>>130597208
respect is earned, libtard
>>
>>130597423
true
you're still gonna get screwed op, but it's the price for being a free acting individual
>>
>>130596679
Good for you to stand your ground. You will go places because you actually think and she had no right to touch or grab at you inappropriately. Unfortunately...

Under age b8
>>
>>130605552
hnnng
>>
>>130596679

>eurotrash thinking you have any freedom

Adorable
>>
>>130596679
>LARPing like you have freedom
Sorry m8
>>
FUCKING R9KFAGS
GET THE FUCK OFF MY QANDA
>>
>>130606081
>American education
>>
File: images (9).jpg (25KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
25KB, 390x377px
Wow that's what I call autistic
Please off yourself fucking bogan scum
>>
>>130596679
some nigger in my school made me a registered HIB violator when i made a joke about police and niggers.
>>
>>130596679
Fuckin racist ass white people
When are you niggas gone learn?
>>
>>130596679
she was wrong about the iron cross and the templars, you shouldn't have called her names or anything, and if you get expelled then you'll be able to contest it and will probably win because the iron cross is not a nazi symbol.
>>
>>130608116
What the fuck is a HIB violator?
>>
never cast your pearls in front of swine
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.