[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most powerful man in the world? He fucks USA like a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is he the most powerful man in the world? He fucks USA like a madman and Americans can't do nothing about it. Just name another country that constantly humiliates America. No such country except the only super power - Best Korea.
>>
File: 18.jpg (54KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
54KB, 500x377px
bump

I fucking love Kim Jong-un!
>>
The only reason we haven't beheaded that fat manlet yet is because the Chinese are propping him up and America is too chickenshit to tell China to go fuck itself.
>>
>>130595379

muh, China. Americans cannot hide their fear of Supreme Leader behind ridiculous excuses.
>>
>>130595284

this amazing boot was made from the skin of American prosoners
>>
>>130596433
I bet it's actually recycled from Syrian aircraft
>>
>>130594901

How does he humiliate the US exactly? Just because they keep an eye on the little shit doesn't mean he humiliates them. I bet they have military power hid away ready to blow his very location to kingdom come the moment he does something extremely aggressive.
>>
>>130594901
>Just name another country that constantly humiliates America.

It's you, Russia
>>
>>130594901
a country with landmass smaller than mississippi messing with the largest military power in the world. absolute madman
>>
>>130597303
well not really. /pol/ says so but reality is telling a different story.

Russia is losing their Ukrainian war and the Syrian intervention has become a quagmire.

>losing to Ukraine in war
sad!

>killing your economy and future for a Syrian quagmire
sad!
>>
>>130594901
>Just name another country that constantly humiliates America

That's easy: America!
>>
>Just name another country that constantly humiliates America

Russia
Iran
Vietnam
Israel
Mexico
Saudi Arabia
>>
>>130598044
none of those countries do anything provacative against america
>>
>>130598232
American government would disagree with you
>>
>>130597303

lol, Russia is bowing to USA
>>
>>130596621

no need to hide behind meme flag, you salty burger!
>>
>>130594901
You have to be gullable to think he is responcible for everything in north korea. He is the face of the country and only celebrity but his fathers generals are realy incharge. Kim jung is the mascot of the power structure. The people truly incharge let him live in luxery outside political circles. The generals that worked with his father know way more what they are doing than kim jung knows. The people learnd to love Kims and will not accept another leader. You can tell he fears for his life thats why he is pushing for nukes , he dosent want to end up like ghaddafi. I bet he has had alot of great ideas and the generals the run shit have said nope, were doing it this way.
>>
>>130597558

small but strong like no other country
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.