[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAARP is On

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Random question

Do you guys think that (((They))) are using HAARP to increase temperatures to force the Climate change meme?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
>>
>>130585440
they trying to make the migrants more comfortable. France will soon be warm and dusty year round
>>
File: asd.png (6KB, 276x118px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
6KB, 276x118px
>>130585440
>germany
awake at 0:32. try to store as much of the "cool" midnight air as possible. might not make it through the coming days. wish me luck
>>
>>130585440
yes because last year was similar but it wasnt bad now you could go outside and you would get scorched by the heat and the sun burn is unreal one thing is for your the weather is not normal .

>i swear its like in pokemon omega sapphire where everything is schorching hot and there plenty of referances to france in the last few pokemon games
>>
>>130585440

>physics are basically magic
>>
File: 1497807072314.jpg (97KB, 825x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497807072314.jpg
97KB, 825x540px
>>130585440
The redpill on the global warming:
"global warming=hoax" narrative is useful for (((them)))
The warming is a hoax, yes, but people fail to see the elephant in the room, which is air pollution. (((They))) know that the issue is about air pollution and not the global warming, but they play it as if global warming is all that we should care about. By using this tactic they make skeptics shill for (((them))) without understanding it.
Many people see that the warming is a hoax, but by claiming so they essentially shill against limitations on emissions, the limitations that are of course neccessary since air pollution will otherwise go out of control which is terrible for humanity.

>what should I do
Each time you mention the global warming hoax also mention that the air pollution is a real issue and that corporations should be responsible.
>>
>>130585440
>HAARP

Supposedly there is a HAARP array in Norway...
Still cold as fug.
>>
>>130587805

>the warming is a hoax yes

>any gases affected by or released by any man-made apparatus thus cease to participate in some or all chemical/EM interactions, because.
>>
>>130588052
Also, it's all BS
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.